Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
ROUND ONE

FA1eQNA.png

In a heroes-vs-villains matchup, Twisted Metal's sadistic killer clown Needles Kane teams with the Belmonts' long-time nemesis Dracula to take on the most American team this side of apple pie and ice cream. Will Captain America and Master Chief save the day? Or are the vicious villains too hot to handle?

FIGHT!

Considering that Master Chief makes a living out of hijacking huge ships/vehicles/vessels and destroying them, I am going to give him the edge over Sweet Tooth. I wouldn't peg him much of a threat without his vehicle, and I see him getting shot down after he leads Chief on a brief silly goose chase.

Dracula is a whole other beast, and maybe I'm underselling him, but I still see Captain holding up a shield as Chief walks behind him with a battle rifle firing and chucking sticky grenades.

Team 'Murica moves on.

Considering that Master Chief makes a living out of hijacking huge ships/vehicles/vessels and destroying them, I am going to give him the edge over Sweet Tooth. I wouldn't peg him much of a threat without his vehicle, and I see him getting shot down after he leads Chief on a brief silly goose chase.

Dracula is a whole other beast, and maybe I'm underselling him, but I still see Captain holding up a shield as Chief walks behind him with a battle rifle firing and chucking sticky grenades.

Team 'Murica moves on.

Just a tad. The Count's got supersonic speed and can dodge bullets, he can teleport, regenerate to an extent, and has some degree of spacial manipulation, and telekinesis. His big thing is that he can turn himself into a spirit and possess people.

Despite all of that he's got some serious power. At least small city level. His Demonic Meggido - which is basically a huge flaming meteor large enough to wipe out everyone in his line of site, spreading out in all directions - is enough to one shot the Chief. The Captain would only be spared because of his shield. Unfortunately the Count can steal souls, and the shield won't protect against that.

In all honestly the Count would solo and Kane could just sit back and enjoy the carnage.

Is this in the daylight? If so then it's a handicap match from the start.

I'll go with Cap and Master Chief here, as there's almost no way of guaranteeing Dracula can fight in the daylight. Yeah he's tough, but I believe a way to kill a vampire is cutting off his head, and a fast shield shot could do just that. So could a lazer to the head. I'm not familiar with needles Kane, but I can't imagine he'd be able to hang on against one of the best heroes ever.

Side note:

Dracula vs. Captain America

WHY IS THAT NOT A REAL THING???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member