#PushAlexRiley

You wanna put some instant pop with Alex Riley pair him with Zack Ryder and give them the tag belts. You could easily do some angle with Riley being the Broski of the week and showing up on Ryder's you tube show. They have similar enough looks in terms of spiked hair and personalities in terms of being cocky without any real reason for backing it up. Riley is at his best when he's playing that smug, arrogant guy. Why not, let him run with it a playful way like Ryder. Plus, Ryder can carry the team on the mic and even in the Ring.

The two of them could take the straps from Primo and Epico and have a decent run. The tag division hasn't had a team with decent promo skills or charisma in a long time. Let them feud with O'Neil/Young after they take the belts from the Colons. Then they could go through Hunico and Commacho or the Uso. They could be the team to spark a little comeback in the tag division. Let's face it, neither of them are really going to be pushed to the singles main event anytime soon. I for one would enjoy watching them.

C'mon WWE it's about time you listened to one of my ideas...

I could go on and on about guys currently in WWE who would make a great team and this is just one of the pairings...

I like Riley and have wondered what exactly went wrong for him to drop out of sight so fast.

I liked him as Miz' henchman and thought their feud was ok as well. I think that he has struggled at times to get the crowd to react, but I think with the right feud he could maybe make a move up the card.

He needs to develop some I guess. He just got thrust into the spotlight with The Miz and it propelled him to unreal expectations I think. He just needs to relax and bide his time and he will get a shot at some point.

I assume that he was in on it from the beginning. If they really want to push Riley, they'll have Punk retain the title and then Jericho can go "I would be WWE Champion right now if it wasn't for Alex Riley" and start a feud from there.

I really hope they push Riley as a face. Doing it as a heel would be a waste considering how over the guy is with the live crowds.

Definitely was not a heel move. Riley said he was kicked out by Punk after seeing him drink the Jack Daniels. Notice, how Punk never drank it and it was a set up the whole time. He most likely told Riley to get Jericho to walk by and see him with the alcohol to set Jericho up. And also Jericho mentioned to Riley that he better not be setting him up or fooling him or else he would be sorry.

Call me crazy, but maybe just maybe Jericho may call out Riley after he loses, if he loses this Sunday. This could be the start of Riley being put back on TV and the start of a mid-card push of a baby face star in A-Ry that WWE desperately needs. Hopefully, WWE took notice of the movement, the reaction Riley gets every time he walks down the ramp, and how he was the number one trend worldwide last night. This could be the start of Riley's comeback to TV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back