Punk and Austin Twitter Banter; Punk Takes Shot At Jericho

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
Steve Austin
@ZackRyder just go with regular Bud Light. Good beer. You'll thank me tomorrow....and it's cooler than BLL.

ZackRyder
@steveaustinBSR Can I put a lime in the Bud Light?

CMPunk
“@steveaustinBSR: @ZackRyder why HELL NO you can't put a lime in the damn beer!!!” To make it not taste like piss. It's still poison.

Steve Austin
@CMPunk you oughta mind your own business...stay focused on Nash and leave the beer drinking to me...Punk.

CM Punk
@steveaustinBSR focus is my middle name...Steven.

Steve Austin
@CMPunk my middle name is Whoop Ass...now go about your business before you step in a big pile of what did I get myself into now??

Chris Jericho
It's so cute reading @CMPunk and @steveaustinBSR 's lil cyber bitch-fights...

CM Punk
“@IAmJericho: It's so cute reading @CMPunk and @steveaustinBSR 's lil cyber bitch-fights...” Yeah. Way more entertaining than you and Miz.

This is why I like Twitter, you get to read back-and-forth shit like this - especially like the little Jericho cameo at the end.

Odd. I don't really care for Cena vs The Rock that much. But I will mark out if CM Punk vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin were to happen.

WWE has been using twitter and facebook as a new way to hype matches "unofficially". This could turn out to be nothing, but I think this is definitely the real thing. It's interesting to see Jericho involved in the banter.

Man, I really enjoy the banter between wrestlers on twitter.. Now if this leads to Wrestlemania matches like Austin vs punk and Miz vs. Jericho that's even better.. If those matches are indeed in the works, Wrestlemania 28 could go down as one of the all time greats.
Think about it;
Rock-Cena
Austin-punk
Miz-Jericho
Undertaker-??? (Maybe mick foley)
Randy orton-??
Divas match
Hopefully tag title match
Then you got up and comers like Morrison, Dolph, Rhodes, dibiase (who hopefully will get a decent push when he gets tired of Rhodes crap) etc..

If Stone Cold and The Rock are both competing in big matches like that at this years Mania, the sales would go through the roof. It would indeed be a fantastic Wrestlemania, which is why I feel we won't see any of it.

This can be added to the list of great twitter moments involving wrestlers which includes Drew/Chavo & the gym & the divas discussing poop.

Yeah. Something about the bellas saying K2 & Eve were in Arby's and then poop, the miz's face & CM Punk got involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back