Pro-Pain Pro Wrestling (3PW)

joseph_creed_superstar

Dark Match Jobber
FROM THE DESK OF JOSEPH CREED:
Unfortunately, 3PW has hit a little bit of a "snag." My offices were contacted by "Pitbull" Gary Wolfe, and Jasmin St. Claire. According to them both, they say they STILL have "controlling interest" in the 3PW franchise, and even went as far as to BAN me, and my entire coorporation, from producing shows with the 3PW logo on it......Therefore, it is with much regret that I report that 3PW has been discontinued........

HOWEVER, I really enjoy doing this type of thing......so, that is why I am bringing Legacy Wrestling Enterprises to Book This! LWE will feature some of the greatest talent in the WORLD, but again, they will NOT be under contract to WWE or TNA in order to compete in LWE...Furthermore, LWE will be featuring a weekly show beginning November 1 entitled VERTIGO......and our LANDMARK 1st Pay-Per-View is slated for December, and it is to be called Triple X-Mas: Unwrap Your Destiny. I can announce the MAIN EVENT for our VERTIGO show on November 1 however, and that will be a SixPack Challenge Match to crown the 1st LWE Light Heavyweight Champion!!! Also, announcements shall be made regarding the LWE Director of Authority (DOA), the World and World Tag Team Titles, and MUCH MORE as we head for the inaugural LWE PayPerView TRIPLE X-MAS...I hope everyone checks out VERTIGO1 on November 1, and thank you for reading the 1st installment of FROM THE DESK OF JOSEPH CREED.

Sincerely,

Joseph Creed, LWE Founder

Every LWE match will be written in the following manner: Match Summary: An in-depth descritption of what occurred in the match...and The Finish: What happened to cause the finish of the match. With that being said, the card and participants for VERTIGO1 on November 1 have been announced, and they are as follows:

The Naturals, Chase Stevens/Andy Douglas, face off with "Big Rig" Brodie Lee and Necro Butcher, the Hillbilly Wrecking Crew!!!

Mike Dibiase, the oldest son of the "Million Dollar Man", faces off with another son of wrestling royalty, and recent WWE cast-off, "Maverick" Dakota Darsow....

In the MAIN EVENT, the 1st LWE Light Heavyweight Champion will be crowned in a SixPack Challenge, as Sonjay Dutt, Human Tornado, Alex Kozlov, Shannon Moore, Super Crazy, and Luke Hawx square off....remember, the first person to score the decision leaves with the Light Heavyweight Championship....

In addition, the LWE D.O.A. will be named, and they will be annoouncing the future of the LWE World Title and the LWE World Tag Team Titles, and they will be discussing the upcoming debut of LWE PayPerView, TRIPLE X-MAS, upcoming in December.....

Please tune in and please do comment with feedback....Positive and negative both welcome...

Creed, Out

Every LWE match will be written in the following manner: Match Summary: An in-depth descritption of what occurred in the match...and The Finish: What happened to cause the finish of the match. With that being said, the card and participants for VERTIGO1 on November 1 have been announced, and they are as follows:

The Naturals, Chase Stevens/Andy Douglas, face off with "Big Rig" Brodie Lee and Necro Butcher, the Hillbilly Wrecking Crew!!!

Mike Dibiase, the oldest son of the "Million Dollar Man", faces off with another son of wrestling royalty, and recent WWE cast-off, "Maverick" Dakota Darsow....

In the MAIN EVENT, the 1st LWE Light Heavyweight Champion will be crowned in a SixPack Challenge, as Sonjay Dutt, Human Tornado, Alex Kozlov, Shannon Moore, Super Crazy, and Luke Hawx square off....remember, the first person to score the decision leaves with the Light Heavyweight Championship....

In addition, the LWE D.O.A. will be named, and they will be annoouncing the future of the LWE World Title and the LWE World Tag Team Titles, and they will be discussing the upcoming debut of LWE PayPerView, TRIPLE X-MAS, which happens in December.....

Please tune in and please do comment with feedback....Positive and negative both welcome...

Creed, Out

I like where you are going with this. I'm not familiar with a few of your characters, so a little background info would be cool. I see some similarities between our 2 leagues, so I will be sure to follow. How many PPVS and shows in a season?

PayPerViews, as stated above, will begin with TRIPLE X-MAS in December......VERTIGO will be a weekly show...beginning on November 1 (almost completed though, so may be on later tonight.) Background info will be forthcoming, as another ediition of FROM THE DESK OF..... will discuss the first names SIGNED to LWE contracts...Thank you for providing feedback, and please spread the word about us.....

Creed, Out

I think ADMA has a point here, you can't start your promotion without stating everything about the whole e-fed. You have to announce the backstory, your wrestlers, your titles, your shows, your other personalities like Commentators/Referees/GM or whatever you are using.People will not read a promotion that has nothing to go off.

Apart from this, formatting seems to be an issue. Try to present the entire in an organised fashion so it is not hard on the eyes. Only use those elipses rarely as some people don't like them.

Oh yea, that Creed Out slogan you have at the bottom, why not put that in your sig? Saves you having to type it every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back