Pretty awesome graphic displaying the connection between various cartoon vioces

jmt225

Global Moderator
A lot of these surprised the hell out of me.

7HTEh.jpg

Dan Castellena also did the Genie in Alladdin 2

You know, some of them you'd never expect but then you realize they make sense, like Tress MacNeiel doing Agnes, Mom, Charlotte Pickles, and Grandma.

There's a great story on the first season of Futurama DVD about how John DiMaggio (Bender) and Billy West do dueling professors, and how they both sing David Bowie songs.

Would have liked to see Jim Cumming's roles in everything. You mean to tell me the people that made South Park are the voices of all the South Park characters? Shock and Awe. That said, yeah, pretty awesome. Never knew the voice of Spongebob was Heffer

nothing on there really surprises me, I didn't know some of them but they didn't surprise me. The only thing on there that remotely surprises me is how old some of the current ones are and how long they have been doing the job for.

1) Jim Henson died on my birthday. Like, I was born on May 16th, 1990 and he died that very day. Talk about a sad day to be born on.

2) Charlotte Pickles also did the voice for Mom and Ndnd on Futurama? Holy hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back