Possible Daniel Bryan Wrestlemania Idea

FutureChamp328

King of the Spear
This is going to sound crazy, awesome, but crazy. Is it possible that WWE are building towards Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania? I know that Shawn has rejected all allegations of a return to the ring but hear me out.

First we see HBK cost Bryan the WWE title.

Next HBK calls Daniel Bryan a disrespectful B+ player, effectively turning heel, and is put in the Yes Lock for his troubles

The story did not go on after that, until now...

At the Slammy's Daniel Bryan is up for the Superstar of the Year Award being presented by HBK. Is it possible that WWE are banking on Bryan winning the fans vote or rigging the polls so this happens so that HBK can refuse him the award for him being "unworthy" and resume a slow build to a match at Wrestlemania? May or may not be crazy but fun to debate over so go on, discuss.

Or DB wins the rumble, then faces HHH at ec for the right to go to mania (HHH throwing obstacles, saying his rumble win was a fluke, whatever) with HBK as the ref. HBK redeems himself. Cena w/ hogan in his corner vs DB w/ HBK in his. I don't want to see HBK in another match.

Another HBK match would be a tragedy. I'd rather DB wasn't in Mania, but I won't get my wish on that.

Whats up with IWC obsession of hbk having another match? The guy had the perfect sendoff against the perfect opponent. Dont ruin that. Bryan already got his revenge with that crossface on hbk. That was the ultimate payoff for bryan in that authority storyline unfortunately sigh.

As far as HBK vs D Bryan. Its not gonna happen. I wish, i do want it to happen. But im thinking from a logical/realistic stand point. Not gonna happen.

Instead of wishing for hbk to face bryan, how about wish for hhh facing bryan?

Because he's not organic. He's a pushed anomaly that was there to hold the spot for Cena. He's a midcarder at best, and he doesn't have any real appeal to anyone that doesn't watch Indys.

All those thousands and thousands of fans that chanted Yes at the stadiums watch the Indys? Ring of Honor must be pulling in great ratings these days.

Bryan push came before Cena was injured and wasn't a response to the injury but a response to his growing, extremely vocal fan support. Pushing someone because the fans are responding to a performer isn't inorganic it's the most natural and organic thing in pro-wrestling.

Edit: Should have responded to the original post so that my post wasn't spam.

I'd like HBK to be involved at Wrestlemania but I don't really want to see him wrestle. If he did wrestle, however, there aren't many more people that he can have a better match with than Bryan.

Because he's not organic. He's a pushed anomaly that was there to hold the spot for Cena. He's a midcarder at best, and he doesn't have any real appeal to anyone that doesn't watch Indys.
not organic? He jobbed in 9 seconds at Mania and got even more over....people love him. He has a TON of appeal obviously because he doesn't just get huge reactions in Chicago and Philly (ROH hotbeds) but EVERYWHERE. If his entire appeal was being a net darling, he would have had this response when he first came up. He didn't, he worked for it. Step outside your own egocentric bubble. Your opinion=\=truth. He's over,he got himself over and thus,was pushed. He stayed over in a WHC feud, stayed over when he was "depushed" to a tag feud, stayed over in a WWE title feud, and is now staying over when "depushed" with the Wyatt's. He'll be massively over at Mania with all the diehards who spent thousands to go from all over the world.

Not only that, but the WWE title match isn't all that draws for mania. You have an undertaker match and probably a Brock match to draw with as well. You put Hogan in Cena's corner and HBK in DBS corner and the WWE title match has well more than enough star power to justify being on WMXXX. It's one style vs another with 2 generations of each involved.

Anyone else remember the Unsanctioned match Shawn Michaels had with Chris Jericho?? It was built to be the climax to their feud and it was totally badass.

I would like to see Daniel Bryan and Shawn Michaels have an "Unsanctioned match", although not necessarily on WrestleMania. Survivor Series would have been a great place to do it, but if they're going for WM, an actual match makes more sense.

EDIT: By the way, the title of this thread sucks. It's not possibly an idea, it's an idea outright.

It could work. I don't think it's what will go down, but it has potential. There has to be some ulterior motive for HBK to appear on an episode of Raw that's basically in Bryan's backyard, to present Slammy Award that he's nominated for and was slapped in the Yes Lock & made to tap out the last time we saw him. HBK's appearances are generally meant to be special since they don't happen very often, so I think they have something in the works.

With Raw being in Seattle this Monday and the winners in each category is supposedly decided via fan voting, I see something significant happening with Bryan. The Wyatt Family will be involved in some way, I'm almost positive, and since there's the hint of The Wyatt Family being in collusion with The Authority, and since Triple H is HBK's best friend, maybe Shawn will play a role in somehow setting Bryan up to where he's taken out by The Family; setting the stage for POSSIBLY more to come with Bryan & HBK further down the road.

or how about this. firstly, i do NOT want to see another Cena vs. Orton match at WM as it will just tell me that my fears about unifying the titles ARE true, in other words, it helps out Cena and Orton. anyways, what i would do is have Orton win the Unification match, then have him beat Cena in a re-match at the Royal Rumble and then set up Cena with another feud, then let the winner of the Rumble face Orton and if the rumored HHH vs. Punk idea happens, then the best person to get the Unified title shot is Daniel Bryan and have him win. Bryan's not the problem with WWE, it's the WWE that's the problem. the fans dont trust WWE and that has hurt them. let Bryan win the title and have a proper run and i bet WWE gains some fans. the YES! chant is still way over and Bryan can get a crowd into his match by just doing what he does best, wrestle, so i would have Bryan win the Rumble by entering number 1. have things and people get in his way, but have him overcome all the odds and as for Punk, have HHH screw him out of it to set up HHH vs. Punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back