Pokémon GO

Farfetch'd spawned 15 mins after I went to bed. Have a couple now :)

I was surprised to see that Farfetch’d came here - but I caught a couple at the Grand Prix. I still don’t have 4-5 from the original 150 nor any of the legendaries.

I was on 200k on Friday. About to do an evo run and I'll let you know the score but 90% sure it's over 500k since Friday.

What I'm lucky with is my gym location. I've shown you before of how many gyms I have in a short distance so I've been able to lucky egg and do two 5* raids. This has allowed 80K XP in that time but then mass evolve in between the raids. The first was 120k and the second 110k. Phenomenal really.

There's a good amount of gyms within about 10-15 minutes of me but rarely do I ever see anybody else doing the raids when I do them.

No one knows. I wouldn't be surprised to see the beasts get a all three for a bit. But gen 3 is very close.

Apparently a Ho-Oh ex raid was tested.

I'm working for the next few days. But hopefully I'll be able to get a few raids in around work. Can't miss this after getting Farfetch'd.

I hope there's enough people about early as they've fucked the raid times since the clocks went back. Seem to stop about 6.

Yep that’s it I need to get back into the game. Missed out on Raikou and Entei, only got far fetched with a couple hours to go and just got my 50th candy for a dusclops on top of that. I can’t let Ho-oh slip away.

Yes as they did say we'd get them as early as December.

Fucking Rainbow Pidgey ran from me.

So I caught a shiny Magikarp today, that was a nice surprise. Also could have done a Ho-Oh raid if I had gotten to it earlier when a group of players were doing it. Instead they just knocked me out of a gym 5 minutes after I took it over, bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back