Pokémon GO

So I have under 2k to the next level now and I caught a Totodile finally! 196 caught now. And only 3 candies left to get for Tyrouge as well.

My final catch rate for Entei was 1 in 3 (36 raids done 12 caught).

Suicune so far 50% (4 done 2 caught). 89% and 91% IV both 15 attack too.

Up to 218 caught now after using my lucky egg, for some reason my Tyrouge that should have become Hitmontop became Hitmonlee so now I have two of those which sucks.

But went from 1 over 2000 to 7 over 2000 and a few right on the fringe that I'll push over 2000 cp.

Finally managed to evolve a Gengar. This now leaves me with just Gyarados and Hitmonchan to evolve (excluding regionals and Girafrig).

Currently at 233 caught, 238 seen, level 31.

How's it taken so long to get a Gengar?

What about legendaries and Unown?

How's it taken so long to get a Gengar?

What about legendaries and Unown?

I rarely hatched a Gastly, until recently.

I have one Unown (S); Corsola, Mr.Mime and Kangaskhan among the regionals, and only Suicuine among the legendaries.

Ah I was trying to work out because your dex numbering was a bit odd.

Hopefully they pop up a decent amount during the event and not just the other ones. Might be time to start saving for a storage upgrade if gen 3 is coming too.

Got them all, as well as the new Pikachu hat in about an hour too. The dog keeps candies for hatches, catches and dispatches is going to be a God send. Oh, and I even nabbed a shiny Sableye to boot.

Shiny sableye? Nice man!

I had all within 30 mins. Just need Pichu with witches hat and shinies.

Hatched a 2nd Miltank today, not what I was hoping to hatch during a double candy event from a 10k egg. But at least now if trading ever comes I can use one for trade bait.

I'm already over this event. Took me 35 minutes to get all the new ones. Still don't have that shiny Sableye though. Got my Pikachu medal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back