• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People of WrestleZone.

Milkyway!

Hodor!
We do have a Hall of Fame section of the forum. You know!

Currently going in the Hall of Fame section is a campaign to get none other than Hulk Hogan into the WrestleZone Hall of Fame.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=67370

The people of WrestleZone will decide Hulk Hogan's fate. We need good people, like you people, to vote Hulk Hogan into the city that is WrestleZone's Hall of Fame.

Plus to me he is the Kanye West of wrestling...

Yeah I went there. He may be good and all but he thinks he is the best ever. I swear that wrestling promotion he is starting will fail just because he will make everyone job to him.

He is stuck up and cocky. So no..I don't think he should

He's not actually starting a wrestling promotion Shake, it's just a tour thing. It's not going to be an actual promotion.

Well still. I bet he doesn't lose once during the whole thing. Hell he won't work a show with WWE or TNA probably unless he was booked to win. I mean dang Hogan you gotta lose sometimes ok man. Only time I ever cared for him was nWo days as I was a big nWo mark.

Plus to me he is the Kanye West of wrestling...

Yeah I went there. He may be good and all but he thinks he is the best ever. I swear that wrestling promotion he is starting will fail just because he will make everyone job to him.

He is stuck up and cocky. So no..I don't think he should

Enough with the Kanye West references, they're getting old. If Chris Brown won an award for Video Of The Century, and someone interrupted his acceptance speech saying that Michael Jackson had the best video of all time, nobody would be complaining. Everyone's shitting on Kanye because he's Kanye, and although he's been a douche in the past, everyone deserves second chances, and if we can forgive Michael Jackson and Chris Brown, we can forgive Kanye.

It's a tour, and he deserves to be cocky. He helped professional wrestling get to where it is, and he almost ran it to the ground. The iron fist that this man had on the industry is amazing. Quit acting like he didn't have a big effect on the industry. If he wants to make the fucking Mayor of Bigdicksville job to him, he can, because everyone who participates in this tour will have signed a contract. So Hogan can do whatever the fuck he wants. He deserves it.

Uh, JKO, how the fuck did Hogan almost run wrestling into the ground?

WCW, X. He almost caused the WWF to go out of business, and if he did, WCW would have been the top promotion in the business. And while WCW would've have survived longer than it did (with the new talent from the WWF, and it's surge in ratings), it eventually would've failed with the network's desire to not have wrestling on the network, and it's inability to run a business.

He most certainly did not almost cause the WWF out of business. The WWF was doing badly at that time, but they were not anywhere near closing shop. And Hall & Nash had just as much to do with WCW's rise in popularity as Hogan. Hogan was in WCW for years before the NWO, and WCW still was doing shit business with him. The NWO is what brought in the viewers.

Hogan did not almost kill wrestling. That's pretty ridiculous.

Enough with the Kanye West references, they're getting old. If Chris Brown won an award for Video Of The Century, and someone interrupted his acceptance speech saying that Michael Jackson had the best video of all time, nobody would be complaining. Everyone's shitting on Kanye because he's Kanye, and although he's been a douche in the past, everyone deserves second chances, and if we can forgive Michael Jackson and Chris Brown, we can forgive Kanye.

It's a tour, and he deserves to be cocky. He helped professional wrestling get to where it is, and he almost ran it to the ground. The iron fist that this man had on the industry is amazing. Quit acting like he didn't have a big effect on the industry. If he wants to make the fucking Mayor of Bigdicksville job to him, he can, because everyone who participates in this tour will have signed a contract. So Hogan can do whatever the fuck he wants. He deserves it.

But still people complan about people not wanting to put people over today but you all praise and love Hogan and kiss his ass. He puts people over less then any god damn wrestler out there today and you no it.

I always see people saying how Shawn or Taker need to put people over more but hell they put people over enough IMO. But then you got Hogan who comes in and says JOB TO ME NOW!

Yeah he helped wrestling alot no doubt about it. But to me that doesn't give him the right to push everyone around. Hell Vince owns WWE and helped wrestling alot also but he'll job every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back