OWN LampShade #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehOwnrz

Mattitude Version 1
Friday Night LampShade
#3, Dayton Ohio

*Pyro goes off all over the stage, As the LampShade theme "When you were young - The Killers" plays to start off the show*

Beau Allen: Welcome everyone to Friday night LampShade!
Gene Snitsky: What a night to night we have for you am I right Beau?
Beau Allen: Your right Gene, We have a "Luke Lightning LimeLight" wonder what that could be? Also we have a huge main event! It is The Alpha male Monty Brown facing a mysterious opponent chosen by none other then Devin! We also have pick your poison matches bewteen London and Kidman!
Gene Snitsky: What a night!

*Luke Lightnings theme "Survive" plays as he runs to the ring and slides in and grabs a mic*
Beau Allen: I guess this is the Lightning LimeLight!
Lightning: Ladies and Gentlemen and annoying little punk children of all ages, I am none other than, The best there ever was, the best there is, Oh wait thats not right! I am The wheelin dealin, kiss stealin! No that isnt right either... Oh thats right im the one the ONLY High flying, death defying, often lying, make your mothers start crying, never gonna be dying, LUKE LIGHTNING! There aint no other!
Gene Snitsky: Hehe what is this all about?
Lightning: Down to buisness, I couldnt help but notice that some nobody fool, who wrestles like a packmule, probably learnt to wrestle in a pool, he thinks hes cool, OH SNAP! I forgot the name of that punkass tool! Well this punkass has been copying none other than the truely ELECTRIFYING Luke Lightning. Well guess what punkass, your gonna get a taste of what happens when you start messing with the one the only, HIGH FLYING, DEATH-DEFYING, OFTEN LYING, MAKE YOUR MOTHERS START CRYING, NEVER GONNA BE DYING, TRUELY ELECTRIFYING, LUKE LIGHTNING... Im coming to you right now punkass!
Beau Allen: I think I know who he means, But he isnt on this show!
*Lightning drops the mic and hops out of the ring and starts heading backstage, He makes his way to the parking lot and hops in his car*
Lightning: See ya soon Asshat!
*Lightning drives off*
Gene Snitsky: Wheres he going?
Beau Allen: Who knows!? Well anyways back to regular schedule, Next up will be Paul London vs his Pick your poison opponent!

(Commercial Break)

Gene Snitsky: Welcome back!
Beau Allen: Here comes a pick your poison match!

*JBL's theme plays as he makes his way to the ring with a pissed look on his face*
Gene Snitsky: Whats the boss doing here?
Beau Allen: We were about to have a match!
*JBL grabs a mic*
JBL: Last week was a disaster! Murdoch get your ass out here!
Gene Snitsky: The boss isnt happy!
*Murdochs theme plays as he walks to the ring hesitantly*
JBL: Murdoch, what the hell where you trying to do last week! Put yourself in a match? Since when do GMs wrestle!?!?! Murdoch there is no way the fans liked a single bit of that rubbish you fed them! Seriously The Kennedy Administration vs You? How the hell is that a good match!?!? I have half a mind to say 2 words to you that would ruin your pathetic life! But you know what murdoch... Im not gonna.. Instead im changing the match you made for Alpha Omega. You wont be in the corner of Walls of Samoa at Alpha Omega instead you will be in a match with someone. Someone who is very powerful, someone who could kick your ass straight to the moon! That someone is me! *Crowd cheers*
*Murdoch snatches JBLs mic*
Murdoch: JBL if we are gonna have a match im gonna suggest a stipulation. If I win you quit and I become the boss!
*JBL has now got another mic off Lillian*
JBL: No way! You arent getting shit! Im the boss damn it!
Murdoch: What are you chicken? Bock bock bawwwwk!
JBL: NO IM NOT CHICKEN! I just think you havent proven you deserve the stipulation. Look ill make a match for you tonight. If you win you get your little stipulation!
Murdoch: Ok your on, who am I versing?
JBL: Your versing none other than the future of OWN, CM Punk!
Beau Allen: OH MY GOD! CM PUNK!

*Punks music plays as he makes his way to the ring, JBL hops out to be in punks corner*

Lillian: Making his way to the ring, The OWN Extreme Champion, CM Punk!

Match 1: Trevor Murdoch vs CM Punk

The two lock up to start the match. Punk gets the better end and hits some knees to the gut. He applies a head lock. Murdoch pushes him off into the ropes. Punk bounces back right into a a flapjack. Murdoch goes for the cover 1.......2...Kick out! Murdoch lifts up Punk and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. JBL gets up the ring apron to distract the referee. Murdoch turns and looks. Punk hits a low blow. Punk places Murdoch on the top turnbuckle. He looks like hes going for the Pepsi Plunge. He hits it! *"Bong....Dead man walking... Keep on rollin, rollin, rollin!"*. Lights go off. Lights are back on and Undertaker is at ringside on his Motorcycle. CM Punk is frozen with fear. Taker hops off the bike and heads for JBL. JBL is pleading with taker. Taker lifts him up and delivers a tombstone to the floor on the outside. CM Punk turns around right into a Murdoch DDT. The cover 1.......2.......3.. GOT HIM!

Winner: Trevor Murdoch

Aftermath:
Beau Allen: OH MY GOD THE UNDERTAKER! OH MY GOD MURDOCH VS JBL IN A YOUR FIRED MATCH!
Gene Snitsky: Damn Murdoch that crusty bastard!
*Undertaker hops in the ring and delivers a tombstone to Punk*
*Taker talks without a mic*
Undertaker: Me and you Punk, Alpha Omega, Last Ride, Extreme Title.
*Taker hops on his motorcycle, Lights go off and back on, Hes gone*

Beau Allen: What the hell! At Alpha Omega, Taker and punk ina Last Ride match for the Extreme Title!
Gene Snitsky: Taker should be fired!
Beau Allen: Well none the less up next is London vs his pick your poison opponent! When we come back!

(commerical break)

Gene Snitsky: Were back!

Backstage Segement:
Krystal: Im here with Paul London the SkyHigh Champion
London: Shutup Krystal or ill powerbomb your hot ass through that tv again!
Krystal: But Paul I just need to know, are you scared of Kidman?
*London punches Krystal in the face*
London: Dont ever even ask that bitch!
*Krystal starts crying*
London: Krystal ill show you how scared I am of Kidman.
*London grabs krystals arm and takes her to the entrance way*
London: Come on Kidman why not save your little girlfriend Krystal? Too late!
*London lifts her up and powerbombs her off the stage through a table*
London: Bring on your little pick your poison opponent Kidman, I dont care who it is.

*Glass shatters, Stone Cold Steve Austin theme plays*
Beau Allen: WHAT THE HELL! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! ITS AUSTIN!

Match 2: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Paul London

Austin runs at London and LouThesz presses him on the ramp he then delivers multiple punches to the face of London. Paramedics are attending to Krystal. Austin lifts up london and irish whips him into the ring. The match officially begins. Austin attempts an early stunner but it is blocked by London and reversed into a neck breaker. London then gets in the mount position and delivers rights and lefts to Austin. He lifts up Austin and lifts him and and delivers a London Powerbomb. London assends the turnbuckle looking for the 450 Splash. Austin rolls out of the way. London crashes and burns. Both men are down. Ref begins count 1.......2......3.......4......5....6..... Austin gets to his feet. Austin lifts up London and delivers a body slam. Austin then does a cheap immitation of the rocks people eyebrow. Austin is going for the peoples elbow. He hits it! Goes for the cover 1.....2...Kick out! Austin starts hitting stomps on London. He lifts him up and irish whips him into the turnbuckle. He hits some hard knees to londons gut. London then thumbs austin in the eyes. London spine busters austin. London hops on the top turnbuckle. Hes going for the 450 splash again! He flips once but austin is up and kicked him hard in the gut in mid air. He then hits the stunner! London is stunned! Austin flips off London. He then covers 1.....2.....3... AUSTIN DID IT!

Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Aftermath:
*Austin grabs a mic*
Austin: If you want stone cold to come to OWN gimme a hell yeah!
*Crowd cheers "hell yeah!"*
Beau Allen: Hell yeah!
Gene Snitsky: Hell no!
Austin: Oh and London, Austin 3:16 says I just opened up a can of whoop ass all over you!
*Austins music plays as fans throw him some beers*
Beau Allen: We will be back!

(commerical break)

Gene Snitsky: We are back!
Beau Allen: And here comes the next pick your poison match!

*Kidmans theme plays as he makes his way to the ring*
Beau Allen: Who is gonna be his opponent?
*There is a breif pause*
*Deuce and Domino theme hits as they make there way to the ring with cherry*
Gene Snitsky: DEUCE AND DOMINO?!?!
Beau Allen: Which one is he going to verse?

Lillian: Making there way to the ring accompanied by cherry from the other side of the tracks, Deuce and Domino!
*Kidman grabs a mic off lillian*
Kidman: What the hell? Im versing both of you clowns?
*Deuce grabs his mic*
Deuce: You lookin at my girl?
*Kidman gives him a wierd look*
Deuce: Stop lookin at my girl or ill crack you in tha face!
*Domino takes the mic*
Domino: Calm down Deuce!
*Deuce big boots Kidman*

Match 3: Billy Kidman vs Deuce and Domino w/Cherry

Deuce gets in the mount position and hits some hard right hands. Domino hops out onto the ring apron. Duece lifts up Kidman and slaps the taste out his mouth. He tags in Domino. Domino bounces off the rope and delivers an elbow to kidmans neck. He lifts up Kidman and hits a modified razorz edge powerbomb. He tags in Deuce. Duece does his "Ohhhh" taunt. He kicks Kidman in the gut and bounce off the rope and hits a fameasser. He now hits some stomps to Kidmans gut. He tags in Domino. Domino snapmares Kidman and Deuce bounces off the rope. Kidman thumbs Domino in the eye while kidman rolls out of the way. Domino bends down and gets a boot to the face by his own partner. Duece is trying to apoligize to Domino but gets a hurricanrana by Kidman. Both Duece and domino get to there feet but both get clotheslines by kidman. Kidman grabs Domino and throws him out of the ring. Duece runs at him right into a Kidman buster. Kidman climsb to the top turnbuckle. Shooting star press! the cover 1......2......3 GOT HIM!

Winner: Billy Kidman

Aftermath:
Beau Allen: Oh my god! Kidman prevailed!
*Kidmans theme plays as he walks backstage raising his arm in the air signalling victory*
Gene Snitsky: This is crap Deuce and Domino were robbed!
*Duece and Domino have frustrated looks on ther faces*
Beau Allen: I disagree partner.
Gene Sntisky: Shutup Beau!

Backstage Segment:
*JBL is in his office with Monty Brown*
JBL: Im sorry Monty but I dont know your opponent for tonight and yes all your stuff is fixed up from last week.
Brown: Well I want you to find out who my opponent is because I am the ALLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHAAAAA Male!
JBL: Monty I cant do that it demeans the point of pick your poison.
Brown: Do I look like I care about pick your poison?
JBL: Yes you do.
Brown: No I dont JBL and you know what I dont care who my opponent is because tonight im going to show the world that Devin aint got shit on me!
*Brown storms out of JBLs office*
JBL: Hmm now I gotta find a way to make sure that damn murdoch doesnt win at alpha omega...
*JBL presses a button on his intercom*
JBL: Louise can you get the Big show to my office right away thanks.

Beau Allen: Woah could he be trying to get the big shows help?
Gene Snitsky: He doesnt even need the help.

Backstage Segment:
*The Kennedy Administration are in there locker room*
MVP: Kennedy tonight everything is alright Walls of Samoa is banned fromt he building I got it checked with JBL already.
Kennedy: You better be right MVP..
Henry: I dunno what you are so scared of Kennedy, We are 3 people there only 2. We got the numbers on our side.
Kennedy: I never said I was scared, I just dont wanna ruin my surprise for them at Alpha Omega. If we vs them again before then everything is ruined. MVP call up JBL and make sure we do not vs them for another 2 weeks. We need the time.
MVP: You got it dog.

Beau Allen: What! The Kennedy Administration dont have to face the Walls of Samoa until Alpha Omega? This is Insane!
Gene Snitsky: Its not insane its smart!
Beau Allen: Well either way we will be back!

(Commerical break)

Gene Snitsky: Were back folks up next is Christian Cage vs Matt Hardy!
Beau Allen: What a match!

*Christians music plays as he makes his way to the ring, he grabs a mic off lillian*
Cage: Hmm... Lightning... He says someone has been copying him? I say he just wants an excuse not to verse me! But you know what bring on out Matt Hardy ill use him as an example for the ultra gay Luke Lightning because put simply... Thats how I roll!
*Matt Hardys theme plays as he makes his way to the ring*

Match 4: Christian Cage vs Matt hardy

The match begins with the two locking up. Cage toekicks matt in the gut. Cage irish whips hardy into the ropes. Matt bounces off and hits a spinning right hook. Matt locks in a headlock on cage. Matt applies the pressure. Cage slowly makes his way back to his feet and delivers 3 elbows the matts gut. Matt irish whips him at the rope and runs after him but Cage pulls down the top rope causing matt to fall over the top and out of the ring. Cage hops out of the ring and slams matts head on the barricade 5 times. He slides matt back into the ring at the refs 4 count. He hops back in aswell. Cage goes for the cover. 1....kick out! He lifts matt up and hits a flashback on him. The cover 1....2..kick out! Cage lifts him up and attempts to irish whip matt to the turnbuckle. Matt reverse and irish whips cage at the turnbuckle. Matt runs at him hits a clothesline and then a bulldog. Matt climbs to second turnbuckle and does his signature "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" taunt. He hits the Extreme leg drop. Matt goes for the cover. 1......2.....KICK OUT! Cage kicks out at the last second. Matt lifts him up and goes for the twist of fate. Cage pushes him off at the rope. Matt bounces back and hits a side effect. Matt stomps cage in the gut a few times and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Cage gets up and punches matt in the gut. Cage then hits a superplex on matt which hits the ref. The ref is out cold. Cage hops out and grabs 2 chairs from under the ring. He places on under matts head to go for a conchairto. Matt rolls out of the way and cage hits the other chair instead. Matt kicks him in the gut and hits a huge twist of fate on the chair. Cage is bleeding. Matt goes for the cover. But the ref is still down. Matt tries to recover the ref. Cage makes it back to his feet hits Matt with the chair over the head. He then hits an unprettier just as the ref is back up. The cover 1......2......3....HE PINNED HIM!

Winner: Christian Cage

Aftermath:
*Cage grabs a mic*
Cage: Lightning I dont care where you are but at aplha omega im challenging you to a match! That match will be a Flaming Torch match! See you later Lukey boy!
*Cage drops the mic as his theme plays and he exits the ring*
Beau Allen: Flaming torch? What could that be?
Gene Snitsky: Guess we will find out soon.

Invasion Segment
*The titantron flashes several times and then lightning appears, he is at a parking lot*
Lightning: Hey guys! *Crowd cheers* If yous didnt think I was really gonna go ahead with this whole thing then you thought wrong! You thought wrong like king kong smoking a bong to the sound of a japanese gong! I dont care about censorship or copyright laws or any of that crap! Im at none other than the buttered cream, they wish I was a dream, not what they seem, i am there death beam, ACW X-Treme!
Beau Allen: He cant be there! He cant even say that shows name! Someones gonna get sued!
Lightning: I dont care if this is the last week of LampShade thanks to me! No punk ass son of a bitch is gonna copy me! Oh lookie here the little punkass Lightnign wannabes car. Hmm and I just happen to have my little arsens kit with me right now! Itd be a shame not to use it right? *crowd cheers*
But what to use it on. Oh ive got an idea.
*Lightning poors gasoline all over the car*
Beau Allen: NO LUKE DONT DO THIS!
*Lightning pulls a lighter out of his pocket*
Lightning: I guess I didnt technically burn the car yet. There is still a chance to turn back for me. But the temptation is too much. No dont do it luke you punk ass, monkey brass, smoker of grass! Man the thought of lighting a fire has got me going all split personality. Ah hell!
*Lightning lights the car on fire*
Gene Snitsky: He lit the car on fire!
Luke Lightning: Whoops looks like another lawsuit for the High-flying, death defying *crowd starts to say it with him*, often lying, make your mothers start crying, never gonna be dying, truely ELECTRIFYING! LUKE LIGHTNING! See ya next week ACW!
*Lightning dissapears from titantron*

Beau Allen: Oh my god! We are in trouble!
Gene Snitsky: The show has gotta go on but we need some OWN officials to get Lightning away from their building!
Beau Allen: Next up will be the main event, Monty brown vs his pick your poison opponent.

(Commerical break)

Beau Allen: We have just got word that Luke Lightning ahs been removed from the city of Columbus by OWN Officials. Well next up will be the main event.
Gene Snitsky: Damn lightning!

*Monty browns theme plays as he makes his way to the ring with a mic*
Brown: I dont care who my opponent is this whole thing is wack! Ill run them over! Bring them out!
*"ONE OF A KIND!" Rob van damns theme plays as he makes his way to the ring through the crowd, with Devin with him*
Brown: Devin you bitch! You or RVD dont have shit on me!
*RVD is now in the ring and he and Brown have a stare down, Devin joins the announcers on commentary*

Main Event: Monty Brown vs Rob Van Dam w/ Devin

Brown starts the match by sucker punching RVD. He lifts up RVD and body slams him. He bounces off the rope and hits an elbow drop. He bounces off again and this time leg drops RVD. He lifts up RVD and irish whips him into the turnbuckle. RVD climbs up instead and then hits a martial arts kick off the turnbuckle onto Brown. RVD looks out into the crowd. He then bounces off the ropes and hit the rolling thunder on Brown. He lifts up brown and hits a windmill kick. he climbs to the top turnbuckle looks for the 5 star frog splash. He hits it! The pin, 1......2....kickout! Brown grabs a hold of him and stands up and delivers a fall away slam. RVD landed awkwardly. He looks like he hurt his neck. Brown lifts him up and hits a spinning neckbreaker. He then locks the triangle choke on RVD. RVD looks like he is going to tap. Devin hops onto the apron to distract the ref. RVD Taps but the ref is distracted by devin. Brown releases the hold. he goes over near Devin. The ref is attending to RVD. Brown hops out and starts to chase devin. Devin stops and hits a stunner on brown. The ref didnt see it. He slides Brown back into the ring. RVD then notices and goes for a rolling thunder. He hits it. RVD goes for the pin 1......2.....KICK OUT! Brown kicks out at the last second. RVD hops onto the turnbuckle to hit the 5 star frog splash. Brown gets up and headbutts RVD in the gut. He then delivers a huge super double arm suplex. He lifts him up and irish whips him at the rope and bounces off another. He hits the Pounce! He then locks in a fujiwa armbar! RVD taps instantly.

Winner: Monty Brown

Aftermath:
*Devin slides in the ring stunners Brown, Brown is out cold*
Beau Allen: OH MY GOD!
*Devin grabs a mic*
Devin: This whole things been all fun and games Monty but now this is serious buisness at Alpha Omega I will be OWN champion and when I do im gonna Frog Splash your nasty ass through your million dollar lamborghini!
*Devin drops the mic as his theme plays as he stand over Brown as the show ends*

----------------------------

Ok guys sorry I didnt get this up earlier I had to change some things after reading ACW Xtreme this week. I look forward to what you have to say MostElectrifyingMan.

Match 1:
Murdoch vs. CM Punk

Nice match to start with, good rivalry between the rich and well, it....lol and havin taker come in, sweet! Punk v. Taker, i like it.

Match 2:
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Paul London

Very good match, love austin and him coming to OWN should be very good for you. Great match details, one of the best for the night.

Match 3:
Billy Kidman vs Deuce and Domino w/Cherry

Very Uninteresting match...no into Deuce and Domino let alone kidman. Knew kidman would prevail.

Match 4:
Christian Cage vs. Matt Hardy

The best match of the night yet (since i write as i go). Beautiful detail and nice mic work. I like this show.

Main Event: Monty Brown vs Rob Van Dam w/ Devin

BEST MATCH OF THE NIGHT, awesome back and forth, including a great ending with RVD tapping.

----------------------------

Overall i rate this show a 3.9/5, it was an awesome show, keep up the good work.

First off I would like to say that T.C. Thunder changed his name and will have something to say about his car!

The first match was nice with Punk and Murdock. I am a fan of Taker so make him kick Punk's ass. I like the whole fued with JBL Murdock Taker and Punk man. good job.

The second match with Austin was my favorite. Never saw him coming to be the opponent. Nice! London put up a fight but the Stone Cold Stunner ends them all.

Billy Kidman is my favorite CW so i liked match three. A little predictable as said before but still an okay contest. Kidman gets over in this match and I hope you take him somewhere.

Match 4 was the best man! Back and forth action with Cage and Hardy. Some good high spots with the ref bump in the right spot. Good job here!

Before I review the main event, I would like to say DEVIN, DEVIN, DEVIN!!!
This fued is goning places man and I look forward to the Living room match. I didn't like how RVD tapped so fast but it was still an action packed match.

Overall, it was a good show but a little predictable so I give it a 3.5/5. Luke Lightning has not heard the last of ACW X-Treme!

very nice my fav match was Steve Austin vs London.Because Londonwas acting like a bitch and I love Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back