One of the funniest things I have ever read.

I Suck Ass

I survived the Rapture
This is from a live Smackdown report.

4. CM Punk defeated Chris Masters. Most entertaining of the night for many reasons. First, Punk got on the mic and got the crowd stirred up by telling us to stop dipping and such. Masters came out and the match started. About one minute in, a fan jumped in and got a shot in on Masters before Charles Robinson chased him off. The kid jumped the barrier and dodged security for a bit before one of Delaware's finest took him down in some sort of ankle lock as the crowd chanted "Taser." Classic. As Masters lied on the top rope strutting and such, Punk was outside ring looking kinda shaken. Punk ended up hitting the GTS at 8:52 for the win in a one sided match but was full of entertainment.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If you want some classics, you tube CM Punk vs fans, and there are some GREAT confrontations of him calling out this kid on Europe just before the undertaker comes out. He tells the kid he'd take him backstage and make a man outta him, then everyone around "OOOOOHHHS" and punk realized how 'sexual' it sounded. Then he said "I don't wanna make it with you, I wanna fight you!" and everyone still kept heckling him until the lights went out for undertaker. Then they showed the Cow Palace as someone was flipping him off right in his face and he just stares him down...CLASSIC moments... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I read a report that said Tyler Black made his WWE debut in a darkmatch, and he was sporting a new dread locked look. Apparently his name is Tyler Reks. Hmmmmmmm....

[YOUTUBE]31VpA1HCMDA&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

If you actually watched this episode Punk and Christian were doing random shit all night but then again Punk was always messing on the chair during Season 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back