On Demand (Episode 1): 6-Man Tag Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
Downward Spiral, Brian Michaels & Strife vs DC, Titus & Joe T.

Keep all RP's in here.

RP's due Sunday, 17th June, Midnight US EST.

[youtube]m3EGgJgbfvM[/youtube]

*The Titantron goes backstage to the 'Sex & Violence' locker room. Downward Spiral and Brian Michaels are seen, with Michaels taping up his fists. Leon Kensworth has a microphone in hand, getting ready to interview Michaels*

Kensworth: I am backstage here with...Mr.Brian Michaels and Downward Spiral. How ya doing fellas?

*Spiral starts laughing as Michaels mocks Kensworth*

Michaels: Hey. What's up with your life Kensworth? Oh wait, I forgot. You don't have one.

*Michaels and Spiral laugh out loud as Kensworth looks a little sad at the comment, while the crowd boos*

Kensworth: You know, all I wanted to do was get your thoughts on your match tonight. But that last comment? It was immature and distasteful. You guys are such asses.

Michaels: Reliving high school memories, eh Kensworth? Just listen Leon. That's just what we do. It's the typical game of cat and mouse in the Wrestling business. I go out there, talk up my opponent, trash the audience, he comes out acting like a ''good guy'' and sucks up. It's simple. But there's one man, and one man only who is spearheading the revolution. What's his name? The Career Stopper Brian Michaels. Now, the status quo in Pro Wrestling today is so simple. It's so boring. Sex and Violence is here to spice that up. Now, it seems we have a match tonight and I just wanted to say...

Kensworth: That you're looking forward to it?

*Michaels looks at Kensworth and rolls his eyes*

Michaels: Jeez, we should've gotten Becky. At least we can start at her. But to answer your question Kensworth, no, I'm not looking forward to it. I should have a night off, not be wrestling in a match. Even worse, a tag match. Now, I'm assuming you're going to ask a question on what are my thoughts on my opponents. Typical interviewing segment. I'm changing this crap up. I'm not going to even comment on Titus. That idiot. I've seen tapes of him, and he should be a ''jobber'' at the very least. DC? I've had a long, long history with that guy. We've been the best of friends and the worst of enemies, but at the end of the day, I would always prove to him that I was the better wrestler, and that he was nothing but a sidekick in his career. Now, I do want to comment on one specific man in this match. His name? The Parmount, Joe T.

*The crowd chants ''Para-mount!'' ''Para-mount!''*

Michaels: Ah, shut up. Paramount, you're just what I'm talking about. The typical good guy. You talk about how much you respect the business. You respect the business? The industry? Hell, if it wasn't for me, there would be no business. I bring in the ratings, the merchandise, the things guys like you should be doing, but you don't. What makes you so different from everyone else that I've stepped into the ring with? What makes you so different from every guy who said they'd pin me 1-2-3 and then got their asses laid out? What makes him so different Spiral?

Spiral: Uh, I don't know. What are his moves?

Michaels: A double under-hook Back Breaker? Hm...where have I heard that one from? Eh, it'll come back to me.

Kensworth: And if I may ask, what are your thoughts on your other partner? Strife and David Creed?

Michaels: What do I think of that 7-footer? Personally, I think he's a big freak. But professionally, as long as he stays out of our way we should be able to win. But that's IF they can control him. You know he's pretty big. But you want to know what's even bigger?

*Spiral looks down and then looks at Michaels*

Spiral: Oh good God Almighty, you can put an eye out with that thing!

Michaels: Heh, let's just say Rebecca and I have been backstage practicing moves...

*Michaels laughs in a cocky way as he grabs the mic from Kensworth*

Michaels: So Leon, if you don't mind me asking, how do you feel about your job security? Because, you know, I could have you fired in a matter of seconds.

Kensworth: Well right now, I'm feeling pre...

*Michaels stops and yells*

Michaels: It doesn't matter how you feel! This is the reason the ratings go down. Because losers like Parmount, DC, Titus, and you talk about your personal lives. Nobody gives a damn OK man? Say, I got a tape from Becky last night. It's with you in it. Take a look at this everyone.

*Tape is running with Rebecca and Leon backstage drinking water together*

Becky: So how do you think Chuck is feeling, getting ready for the debut of WZCW?

Leon: Uh...I think you're fine, I mean, I think he's fine, I mean, I don't think he's fine in physical terms but...

*Rebecca bends down and pours more water into her cup. Michaels stops the tape*

Michaels: Now that...is the most action you've seen all year. That's probably more pathetic than my 3 opponents tonight. Heh, the bottomline is this. The people may scream your name and buy your merchandise, but me? I don't give a damn. They can boo me, and they can love me, but at the end of the day, I will steal the show. I will let them know who the most entertaining, charismatic, flamboyant superstar in WrestleZone Championship Wrestling today is. DC, I've been in wars with you, and I've spent blood over you. You are pathetic. And, I heard that you've got a valet coming in? Is that right What's her name? I bet you picked her up off the street anyway. You've turned into a piece of crap, Chumpstain. You're nothing. You're done. Your legacy is finished. You are of no importance to WZCW.

*The crowd boos this remark as Michaels continues*

Michaels: Titus..Heh, take out the 'U' and that's what I was sucking on last night. Hahaha. And Joe T.

*Brian Michaels does the wolfhead*

Michaels: Please. You respect the business. You respect the industry. How about I kick your teeth down your throat, and see if you respect that? The bottomline has been, and still is this. Brian Michaels is full of confidence....attitude...personality...and sexuality.

*A shadowy figure is shown in front of a light in an all dark room. As the camera pans in. D.C. is shown to be the shadowy figure. The light happens to be the light from a candle.*

D.C.:Downward Spiral, five foot ten, two hundred and thirty pounds. Brian Michaels, six foot two, two hundred and thirty five pounds. Joe T, six foot one, two hundred and forty pounds. Titus five foot ten, two hundred pounds. Myself, D.C., five foot ten , and two hundred pounds. Those, are the five men, involved in the six man tag team match. These five men, are the average size wrestlers. But there is one person, that is going to stick out like a sore thumb.

*D.C. walks away from the camera and into the light. He is wearing a plain white T-Shirt and black cargo pants, with a backwards baseball hat.*

D.C.:That man, is Strife. At seven feet even, three hundred and forty pounds. He is by far the biggest man in WZCW right now. No question about it. The only question I have, is who is the little dweb that follows him around. Whats with the church stuff. Whats with the candles. Whats with the prayer trance.

*D.C. looks away from the camera and then back at it.*

D.C.:Downward Spiral, Brian Michaels, I don't give a damn about you two. I'm looking at your Strife. I may be looking up... but I'm looking at you. What better way is there, then to take your three hundred and forty pound ass and pinning you for the one, two, three? NOTHING, there would be no greater glory then for that to happen. That would be a landmark. Lucky for you Strife, I'm used to making landmarks.

*D.C. looks into the camera and points*

D.C.:Joe T, Titus, I got your guys' back. But when that slobbering Born Again Goliath and his preacher, who only touches him when he is bad by the way, get their stupid asses down to that ring, I'm going after them. You two can fight with Downward Spiral and Brian Michaels all you want. But that big bastard is mine.

*D.C. reaches over and grabs the candle. He holds it in front of him and lowers his head like he was in prayer.*

D.C.:Dear Lord Baby Jesus. Take unto thee thine eyes, and show me, the future. Show me, tell me, that I, am the one that takes down the mighty giant. But please, spare me the slingshot. That thing kind of bothered me. Plus, I don't dig the name David too much. Tell ya what, I'd settle for me kicking his ass, and you hitting him with lightning afterward. That good for you.

*The sound of thunder can be heard. But as the cameras point over you see the guy that was holding one of the cameras bending a piece of aluminum creating a thunder like sound.*

D.C.:GET OUT OF HERE YOU IDIOT.

*D.C. laughs as he dips his finger into the wax of the candle, and peels it off as the lights come back on he is shown backstage. He continues talking*

D.C.:Strife, normally, I know what to say before I say it. Normally, I could insult someone to the point that they just want to destroy me. But I can't do that to you. I feel sorry for you. Have you ever... been with a woman... I'm just asking. Because, I know at seven feet, and three forty, it must be a task in itself to get you a woman. But, then you add on the Christian thing, and then its a whole other play game. You couldn't get laid to begin with, now, your not allowed to... damn, thats gotta suck. Then again, you do walk around with a preacher-in-a-pocket, so I guess we can't always be picky. You two seem like a nice couple too. So cute together.

Anyway, Strife the point is this. I may be small, but I have one thing that you lack. That is smarts. I have it up here...

*D.C. points to his head and puts his hand back down*

D.C.:I talk for myself, and I do what I want, when I want to do it, to who I want to do it to... and right now. Your big ass is in my sights, and there isn't a damn thing that anyone is going to do about it. Not Downward Spiral, not Brian Michaels, not even my tag team partners Joe T and Titus. Strife, your ass is mine!

(The scene opens up with Downward Spiral walking through a corridor in his trademark black and red polo shirt, with his ring tights on. He is carrying a water bottle, and sips out of it sporadically. He has sunglasses on, looking sharp, as he runs his hand through his hair. He has a smile on his face, feeling confident. Suddenly, WZCW Interviewer Leon Kensworth runs up to him, a little out of breath, as Spiral stops and stares at him.)

Kensworth: Spiral, I just wanted your thoughts on teaming up with Brian Michaels and Strife to face DC, Titus and Joe T.

(Spiral pauses for a while, looking into the distance, before staring at Kensworth in a little look of disdain.)

Spiral: Ignoring the complete lack of respect you are showing me by just running up with your stupid little microphone, I’ll give you a little insight into what I’m thinking in my brilliant mind. You want to know my thoughts on my first WZCW match? All I see it as is my first opportunity to demolish an opponent in this company. I am the MVP of this company, and after we beat those pathetic lowlifes tonight, nothing, and I mean NOTHING will be clearer.

Kensworth: And what do you think of the fact that you are reuniting with Michaels tonight?

Spiral: Michaels and I go way back, no doubt about it. We were the definition of Sex and Violence way back when we were teaming together, and tonight, I am teaming up again with him. He is maybe the one person that deserves my respect in this company, because he has style and he has talent, just as I do, and that is something that people like you will never have.

(Spiral looks at an intimidated Kensworth with a smirk, as he pushes his sunglasses back onto the bridge of his nose.)

Spiral: Sex and Violence is the epitome of awesome. We are the definition of high-class, and like no one else, we can be both Sexy…and violent, and tonight you are going to get your first chance to get a long-craved taste of what we have to offer. There is going to be nothing stopping us from wreaking further havoc tonight, and hell, we could do it single-handedly if we wanted, but Sex and Violence, along with Strife, are getting that sweet taste of victory tonight, and all that our opponents will have to take away…is the bitter taste of their own blood…Tonight, is the first chance to see just what Brian Michaels and Downward Spiral are about, so sit up and take note.

Kensworth: What do you think of your challengers tonight?

Spiral: I’m sorry? Challengers? Leon, to let you in on something here, I am Downward Spiral, and I don’t care what anyone thinks, but I have no challengers. I am unstoppable, and the word challenger does not fit when you talk about any other wrestler that is going to have to get in the ring with me, because they certainly won’t be challenging me. The word victim should suffice here. But listen up and listen good. DC, Titus and Joe T, tonight, it’s not about what you do or what you say. You can go out there with a positive mindset or whatever you want, but I’ll just as soon as shove that mindset where the Sun doesn’t shine in our match. Sex and Violence, along with the Demon, Strife, is going to make you pay for every single word that comes out of your mouths. I for one cannot give a damn what you think, because as I see it, and as everyone else sees it, tonight, the end justifies the means. Whatever happens beforehand in this match, won’t count. Whatever feeble offence you can muster in this match, won’t count. Anything you think you are going to do in this match before you step out in that ring, won’t count for anything. Because no matter what you say, I, Downward Spiral, am going to walk in to that ring, and walk out just as quickly with my hand raised in victory, and however easily I manage to do that…won’t count, because people will be left with one lasting image:…the One and Only standing over the mangled, bloody bodies of all you pathetic jokes in that ring tonight. You see, before, we had a career stopper in WZCW, but now, we have a life-stopper, and that life-stopper has a collective name:…the team of Brian Michaels, Strife and yours truly. And as the blood rolls down your faces as you lie clinging to one last breath of life in whatever hospital you all end up in, know this: You’ve all been SPIRALLED

(Spiral rips his sunglasses off and stares fiercely into the camera, very worked up. Kensworth is backing off a little now, and it only takes one look from Spiral to tell him that this interview is over.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Spiral heads away with a swagger, walking cockily, as he takes another sip out of his waterbottle. Before he can get too far, he is stopped by a flushed interviewer, WZCW’s own, “Becky” Serra. Spiral looks exasperated, if not a little furious, that he is again interrupted.)

Serra: Spiral- Mr Spiral, if I could just get your thou-

Spiral: What? Like Private Dweeb back there, do you want my thoughts? What do you want my thoughts on? What I’m going to do out in that ring tonight? Well the fact is, you should all know what I’m going to do in that ring tonight, by just looking at me, and feeling the aura of my talents radiating off my million- No. BILLION-dollar body. And for one, who in the hell are you?

Serra: I- I am Becky Serra, the WZCW Int-

Spiral: Well, Rebecca, I am wasting my time here already, so hurry up with this. I have a match to get ready for, although, it’d be like getting ready for a walk in the park anyway.

(Serra looks like she is biting her tongue in anger at the cocky, brash Spiral, but she turns to him again, a lot more confidently than most would expect.)

Serra: I want to hear what you have to say in response to DC’s talk about how he is concentrating on the 7-foot Demon, Strife, in this match tonight.

Spiral: DC? First of all, who the hell is he to talk this kind of garbage in the first place? I think even the (tilts his head slightly at Serra) dimmest of all people could work out that he should be concentrating on saving his own life in this match tonight. DC, if you want to concentrate on 1 man, I’ve got news for you: doing that will only mean that Sex & Violence will have an easier night of beating your ass even further. It sickens me that there are people out there like you that fail to see talent when it is shoved in your face, and let tonight be a lesson to you, that talking trash like you have already been doing is not going to get you anywhere except flat on your back, completely unconscious. What you fail to see tonight will be your own demise, and the bell will damn sure toll for those who ignore Downward Spiral. You can concentrate on getting your life cut short by Strife tonight, but be warned that he is not the only one out to do that. If I am in the mood, I may be there with Michaels to finish the job…but take it from me that I for one am not to be messed with, and what you see in the camera right now is a dynasty in making, so let it be known that I could not care one bit about whatever you have to say, because you, like Titus and Joe T, are going to be faced with a reality check tonight…and when you get a reality check from me, you can take it to the Bank!!”

(Spiral stares fixedly and intently at the camera before turning to Serra.)

Spiral: And I believe that THAT is THAT!”

(Spiral shrugs off a stunned Serra, as he moves off. A few ladies walk past him backstage, but he doesn’t lay one eye on them, as he is staring at something else. The camera swerves to see that he is standing in front of Strife’s locker room. Spiral has a smirk on his face, as he moves to open the door…)

…….TBC

(Spiral stops abruptly inside the room, staring at both Strife and Dr David Creed kneeling down in a dim room, surrounded by candles, both deep in prayer below an image of Jesus Christ. Spiral makes a sharp cough to get their attention, and Creed turns and looks up at him in indignation, before standing up and telling Strife to continue.)

Creed: Excuse me, we are praying to the Lord, and you have no right to be coming in and disrupting us in this sanctuary!

Spiral: Woah, woah, I just wanted to see this Strife in person, and my God, he is some sort of monster!

Creed: How dare you take the Lord’s name in vain!? I did not come back to this business with Strife to hear such blasphemous comments! Now I ask you that you leave, because you have already been too much of a disruption. Strife as you may see is praying to the good lord that tonight, there will be pain and suffering laid down on his opponents, and if we were to be interrupted further, we might just be praying to the Lord that you will feel that exact agony.

(Strife has gotten up and is standing by Creed’s side, looking angered and intimidated, as Spiral is backing away a little at this sight of Strife towering over him. He corrects himself near the door and looks back at Strife.)

Spiral: Well, his match tonight was what I came here to consult you about. If you didn’t know, I am the One and Only, Downward Spiral, and I am teaming up with Brian Michaels, along with Strife, to face DC, Titus and Joe T.

Creed: Well tonight, Strife will be going alone, with the power of God at his side, and we shall spare no one. This Demon, this monster, does not need help, because pain shall be burdened upon those who fail to walk with the Lord, and those who are about nothing except Sex and Violence.

Spiral: Well it’s funny you should mention that, because tonight, Strife is teaming up with none other, than Sex and Violence: Brian Michaels and Downward Spiral, so-

Creed: Sex and Violence!? This is typical of how disgraceful the wrestling business has gotten. Strife and I are here to set things straight, and we are not going to stand for this kind of smut. You may be teaming up with Strife tonight, but the Lord above you is not on your side.

Spiral: Think what you want to think, but tonight, we are teaming up in that ring, and I’m here to let you know that Demon-Boy here is going to go out there and annihilate our opponents. You can pray to God for whatever you want, but pray for getting the victory tonight. Sex and Violence doesn’t let people get in their way, and I’m sure Strife will set out to make that happen tonight in our match. Your man, if you may let me say so, is awesome, and I can’t wait to see him destroy DC, Titus and Joe T, so make sure he follows what we do tonight.

Creed: Well Spiral, you can be assured that we are following the Lord’s wishes, and no one else’s. And what the lord wishes, is that we impose pain and suffering on any opponents who fail to see the light of Jesus Christ, and we are going to cleanse this business…starting tonight. Whether that falls into your game plan is another thing, but tonight, Strife is going to single-handedly destroy the competition, leaving no one standing in his path to the WZCW Championship...and believe me...Strife fears no one, and saves his respect for those who deserve it...and you sir do not. Nonetheless, this business is our passion, and Strife lives by the wrestling industry, and if he is to have to team up with you...then that's going to be what will happen...

Spiral: As long as it has been settled that he is not going to go all psycho on me and Michaels tonight, I think we’re done here.

(Spiral looks over at a heavily-breathing Strife, and nods his head, as Creed gives him an icy look. Spiral smiles at the sight of the giant, knowing that victory will be assured if he is on his side tonight.)

Spiral: See you out there…

(With that, Spiral exits the room, leaving Creed to look at him with an icy stare. Creed turns back to Strife, and leads him back to their ‘sanctuary’ and they begin to pray again…)

*Brian Michaels is shown on the TitanTron, with an ESPN camera on him*

Commentator: So what is this WZCW like?

Michaels: Well, it's a brand new promotion out there. It stands for WrestleZone Championship Wrestling. I'm currently the most experienced wrestler on the roster.

Commentator: Is that so? How many Federations have you been in Mr.Michaels?

Michaels: Well, actually, WZCW is my 7th Federation.

Commentator: 7th? Those other 6 must've taken a toll on your body, isn't that right?

Michaels: Actually, unlike most people on WZCW, I keep this body rock-solid, in more ways than one. Hahaha.

*Commentator looks disgusted, but continues*

Commentator: So, I see you have a Title on your shoulder. Is that the WZCW World Championship?

Michaels: Actually, no. I'm the current MWE World Heavyweight Champion, and as soon as I won their Title, their ratings sky-rocketed. And let me just state this: If I won the MWE World Title and climbed the ladder over there, then there's no damn reason why I shouldn't climb the WZCW Ladder and win the Title there too.

*Brian Michaels is then shown live backstage with his ring attire, with Rebecca Serra standing at his side*

Rebecca: Wow Brian! You've been in 7 Federations?!

*Michaels chews his gum quickly and looks at Rebecca with a smirk*

Michaels: Did you not pay attention to what I said earlier? Or were you too busy pleasing half the guys in the locker room?

Rebecca: Actually, I was doing my make-up.

Michaels: Oh yeah, God knows someone like you needs makeup.

*The crowd laughs and boos at this comment as Michaels grabs the mic*

Michaels: Listen up. I'm not only the most experienced wrestler on this roster, but I'm also the most recognizable star on this roster. You see this World Title I have on my shoulder here? This is something that nobody in WZCW will ever hold. It's a World Championship. You jobbers are barely opening the show. I am the Main Event. I am the Career Stopper. I've achieved more things in a matter of months than it will take you all to do in your whole career. You see, it only took me 1 month to get this World Title. 1 month boys. As far as I can see, this match is just the way to show you all that I am what I say I am. What am I? I'm the only reason you're watching this show!

*The crowd boos as Michaels has a pissed-off look in his eyes*

Michaels: I headline these events. Now, I hear all these rumors about Joe.T being the next big thing. The next big thing? He's barely said anything. Until he pins me, The Career Stopper, Brian Michaels, he'll never be the next big thing, the only thing he'll be, is the next big *****. Rebecca Serra, you are staring at greatness. The 14,000 screaming fans are staring at greatness. So what I suggest to all the 300-pound idiots sitting on their fat-***es, on their two dollar couches, is to watch me style, profile, and show that I am agile and to show you ALL...that my Ace of Spades stings worse....than the West Nile!

Rebecca: Oh wow! That rhymed!

*Michaels looks at her with a smug look*

Michaels: You know, sometimes I question you. Sometimes I question everyone in the WZCW roster. You all are a bit slow here. Sometimes I wonder how you all signed your contracts. Titus, and DC. I really don't give a damn about either of them. One is a supposed rock star, and the other is a bit paranoid. The guy I'm focusing on is Joe.T. I hope all of you fans enjoy the 5 minutes you're going to see him because tonight, I'm going to injure him. I'm going to make sure he's out, and humilated so bad that he never even wants to watch WZCW on Television ever again. So for the three men in that 6 man tag...who will step toe-to-toe with the greatest professional wrestler to ever step in that squared circle...you better watch out. Because Sex & Violence is locked, cocked, and ready to explode!

Leon Kensworth is shown walking down the steps into the lower levels of the Arena.

Kensworth: Ladies and Gentleman, I Leon Kesnworth, is about to attempt a first here in WZCW, I plan to interview Dr. David Creed, and the man simply known as Strife. We are in the lower parts of the arena, the so-called, Sanctuary, for these two men.

The Camera follows Kensworth, as Kensworth enters a room, only lit by candlelight. Nothing is seen moving, and only the workings of the machinery can be heard down here. Pipes clang and bang, a noise like steam is heard in the distance.

Kesnworth: Ladies and Gentleman, it appears as if there is no one down here. I am not sure if these means both men have finished whatever it is they do down here, or if they don't wish to be bothered. I am sorry ladies and gentleman.

Kensworth makes a movement to leave the sanctuary, but walks into a man, a giant man that stands 7 feet tall. Kensworth is taken a back, as he moves his head up, but only sees bright yellow eyes staring at him from underneath a cold metal mask.

Creed: Looking for someone.

Creed stands behind Kensworth. Kensworth slowly turns around, only to see the Icy Blue stare of Dr. David Creed looking into his eyes. Kensworth is slightly intimidated by this, and brings the microphone to his lips.

Kensworth: Um, I, I would like to conduct an interview with you Dr. Creed, and would like to have your thoughts on tonights 6-Man...

Creed: Are you a man of Faith, Leon Kensworth. Creed says, looking down at the ground of this basement. l

Kensworth: I, I would say that is a personal matter, and none that I wish to discuss.

Creed: That's what I thought you would say.

Making the simplest of motions with his right index finger, Strife grabs Kensworth with the greatest of ease. Strife begins to take Kensworth to the door out of the basement. The camera man begins to follow.

Creed: No, no, you stay. Let us talk shall we.

In the background Kensworth is heard struggling as a door is heard being slammed shut.

Creed: Tonight, my crusade starts here in WZCW. Tonight, my Demon Strife, not only has a chance to defeat an unbeliever, but has the chance to defeat three. We have prayed for this day to come, and the Lord Almighty, in His infinite wisdom, had placed us here for this one, singular moment. Turn that ridiculous Spotlight off Mr. Cameraman, before I have someone destroy it for you.

The Cameraman turns the light off, and once again, only candlelight fills the room. The figure of Strife can now be seen as he has made his way back to Creed. Strife stands motionless like a Statue, as Creed moves in front of the shot.

Creed:Two our two allies tonight, Sex and Violence. Hmm, While I certainly disagree with the lifestyle you choose to live, I am not a fool. I recognize talent when I see it. I couldn't be happier with our choice of partners tonight. A well established Tag Team in the Business. I will say this to you two though, I am a man of the business, I will put aside my personal distaste for some of the thing you do, for the good of the team. Mark my words, if you pull anything on Strife tonight, the full focus of my anger and revenge will shift to you.

Now, onto the topic at hand. I would personally have been happy if this was a 3-1 handicap match, because the likes of these three, Strife would have had no problems. But given that we have Sex and Violence in our corner, the Chances of Defeat are slim.

My three opponents tonight, where do I begin. Firstly, the Paramount Joe T. What exactly is it that you have done, that you think you should be called the Paramount of anything. I can respect a man that has broken his back to get to where he is, but you will still need to be purified through pain.

Titus. A man that represents everything that is wrong with the sport of professional wrestling. Titus, if I understand correctly, you left the business so you could be, an entertainer. You are a coward. The fact of the matter is, you couldn't hang in the wrestling business, and you ran away from it like a dog, with its tail tucked between its leg. Strife is going to make sure that you are welcome back, with open... well, one open hand

Creed smiles as he points to his hand, symbolizing the Vice of Virtue. Strife adjust the glove on his right hand at this time.

Creed: Oh, how could I forget. The man that calls himself D.C. Or I should put an A at the end of that. D.C.A., Desperate Cry for Attention. Here we have a man, that wishes to put himself in the spotlight. An arrogant whelp. So you wish to call out my Strife. Do you realize child, what you are asking. The man stands a whole foot taller, and nearly out weighs you by 150 pounds. You are merely a bug, that needs to be squashed.

You see, I have prepared Strife for men like you D.C. Supposed Davids, wishing to slay a Giant for their own personal glory.

Creed Stops, stares directly into the camera, as if he were staring directly at D.C.

Creed: My Name is David, incase you haven't noticed, and this is my Goliath. Only one person can slay him, and you are looking at him. D.C. I have been around this business since before you were born. I have forgotten things that you will never know. I am the Way, the Truth, and the Light for this business, and Strife, is my tool of Retribution. You maybe simply the first to be cleansed of your foolishness. Pride cometh before the fall D.C., and your pride has put you in a bad predicament.

You will see the Light D.C. oh yes, you will see the light. You will see the Light as Strife places you nearly Eight Feet above the mat on the back of his shoulders. You will see the Light as you stare up into the lighting over the ring, and the last thing you will see, is the light going further, and further away, and then nothingness. You will crash against the mat, crash back down to the Hell of your own existence, and you will lay there, and be pinned. When you wake up, you will be thankful that it was only Holy Retribution, and not the Vice of Virtue.

Three men, three victims. Tonight, the crusade to cleanse the wrestling business begins here in San Diego. You three will be simply the first to be cleansed, and for that, you will be thankful.

Creed holds the candle up to Strifes Metal Mask

Strife: Amen

The Candle blows out and it fades to black.

Rebecca; I'm here live with Titus backstage

Titus; Hi Rebecca, how are you this fine day?

Rebecca; Great thanks. Anyway Titus you're a former wrestler who's been out of action for five years, since then you've starred in such films as Forrest Bump with Tom Wanks, Twatman, and recently you portrayed a Gay Pope and have won many oscars. You're the toast of Hollywood, you must be quite happy.

Titus; Happy? Happy? No I'm not happy, for years my dream was to make it big, I saw how Hulk Hogan in WWF used wrestling to launch his acting career so I tried that and frankly it worked a lot better...why? Because I can act, Forest Bump was quite a fun film, and I realised my dream by playing a superhero iin Twatman...even doing the unthinkable and upsetting the entire Catholic church by potraying a gay pope and winning an oscar for that. But it never satisfied me, it didn't bring that buzz of walking out to that arena with the crowd going wild stepping in the ring and delivering the Tit drop to someone. That's why I came back to wrestling because I realised my dream was but fickle.

Rebecca; OK then, what are your feelings on this six man tag match, some say you're past it, and others a coward are you up to it?

Titus; I'm quite looking forward to this, I know I'm getting a lot of stick. Some may see me as a Tit as Brian Michaels points out or a coward like that freaky Dr creed points out. Well I have a message to you both that in this match my actions will speak louder than my words so I needn't go onto your ego Michaels...and as for you creed...I'll leave you to a true star in D.C. I am quite looking forward to these two formidable guys, a lot has changed in five years so to be with the two best in the business will be a huge learning curve for me, see me as a young guy just learning the ropes and I will surely amaze you all. I'm a team player and if DC wants Creed, he gets him if that leaves me and Joe T vs sex and violence that's fine by me, I've been there, done that, got a million t-shirts. Thanks Rebecca.

-Just as that promo fades out. We cut back live inside the arena where "The Test" by Fozzy hits. Here comes the newly signed free agent, "The Paramount" Joe T. Joe decides to stay on the stage as he has a microphone in his back pocket. He whips it out and begins speaking.-

"The Paramount" Joe T: First off, I'd just like to introduce myself to all of the great WZCW fans (pop)! Alot of these guys in the back like to just come out here and rant about their opponents. All they do is belittle eachother like a couple of third graders. So let's try and get a little civilized around here, so before I talk about my opponents I'm gonna introduce myself. I am Joe T. My nickname is "The Paramount" which means the highest rank. In time you'll all figure out just why I've been nicknamed "The Paramount". As for now you're just going to have to trust me when I tell you that I am a pretty stellar in-ring performer. I'm gonna also used this time alotted to me as a way to also tell you fans what I'm all about. I think for the most part you all get the idea that I'm the new kid on the block ready to overcome any obstacles that I possibly can. I've been a fan of professional wrestlers for my entire life and I've come to really love this business for what it really is, a means of entertainment for you the viewers (pop)! I've also come to really appreciate great performances by not only me, but my peers as well. Also, believe it or not guys, no matter who steps inside of that ring with me, I'll always show them the upmost respect. Even if there is none given to me, I always respect my opponents. I may not agree with them and shit I may not like them either, but I'll always have a respect for them!

-The crowd cheer in approvement for Joe-

Joe T: Now that leaves me to my opponents tonight. Downward Spiral, Strife, and my favorite outta the bunch Brian Michaels. These guys clearly don't have respect for me and my teammates or anyone else on the roster. I guess in a way thats fine, because my and my teammates are gonna have to beat some respect out of their asses!

-Fans cheer-

Joe T: Downward Spiral huh? I watched some videos of your matches and I have to admit, you're a real show stopper. You've clearly have it all man, the talent, the charisma, the look. However, there is just one thing that I notice that you are missing. Spiral, when it comes down to it...you have no heart! I've done my homework on you and I know that you're only good when you're in quick matches. Spiral, I know that if I have you in that ring for more than 10 minutes you'll be a deadman. So if I were you, I'd just stay on that apron for the entire match. Stay fresh, this way you can last longer in the match. I'm only telling you this 'cause I wanna lock up with you in the ring and get a first hand look at what you can do. I also want to show you what I can do in the ring!

-Joe takes a second to pause as he paces around the stage remaining cool, calm, and collective.-

Joe T: Yanno I caught a glimpse of one of the other guys im facing tonight. I believe his name is Strife. I just caught a quick glimpse of him and let me tell you all, this guy is a monster. To be honest he's a guy, I clearly do not want to step in the ring with. But if the occasion arises and me and him are the two legal men. Then I'll dance with the devil himself. I may get my ass handed to me by that large monster, but I won't go down without a fight. Strife, I'm letting you know right here...right now...that no matter what you got in store for me...I won't go down easy! And your boy Creed better start praying, I want Creed to pray that I don't do something that I'll regret doing later on!

-Joe again pauses as the crowd cheers-

Joe T: And now finally, we come to the man that has my undivided attention. Brian Michaels. Brian is an expierenced grizzled veteran in the art of sports entertainment. He is currently the most successful individual in the WZCW roster. He has the most history out of everyone here as well. He has already created a legacy in his name and will never look back. He's still climbing up to the top of the industry trying to be "one of the greatest of all-time". Brian, I have the upmost respect for you and your career. Clearly, you don't share that respect for me. You view me as this punk kid who won't make for a successful career. That's where you're wrong Michaels. I'm not just some random jobber kid. No, I'm "The Paramount". In time I'll show you why I'm nicknamed that. In fact that time will be tonight when I step in to that ring ang go face to face to you and your partners!

Michaels, you asked Spiral a question early tonight. You asked him, what makes me so different from all your other opponents. Spiral couldn't even answer that question, but I can. I already told you, I'm not a failure. I'm in this thing for the long run and I plan on making it big in this business. Secondly, its the respect that I have for everyone involved in the business that makes me so damn different from all your other opponenets. Michaels, I've never under-estimated someone. I'm not gonna underestimate you because I've seen your work. I've seen you do your thing in the ring, and I'll admit it to you. You are the man! I just want you to know that you shouldn't take me lightly and you shouldn't underestimate me. I'm trying to be the nice guy here. I want you in full form when I step into the ring with you. I feel like I have something to prove to you tonight, and I'll prove it hands down! Michaels, I'm just hoping after this match you'll come to accept me as the future of WZCW![
/FONT]

-Joe drops the mic and gives his trademark grin as he walks away-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo