Official Triple H Injured Thread

all the best Game, we hope your back soon!!

We Got Three Words For Ya, - Get Well Soon!

this really hurts Raw, as DX has basically carried the show for months, not to mention the merchandising $ it has bought it. You obviously can't carry DX on without HHH, so this kills it.

Yeah, it'll either be Orton or Edge Vs. Cena now at WM 23.

Someone is going to take HHH's spot in the fued, but I don't think they will continue to use the DX name. The only reason I think they will find someone to fill in the spot and continue on is because they have so much time already planned to give to that angle so why dash the idea just yet. Give someone else the ball, and if it flops then kill it. I have no clue who would take the place, obviously there is no other HHH but there are some talented guys who can bring something new to the angle (Carlito!!!). It shouldn't be Ric Flair, I know that is sort of the logical replacement because they just finished an angle where DX was fighting to avenge Flairs beating but he is not in shape to be in that spotlight. His wrestling is not good enough in my opinion, I know he is one of the greatest of all time but he is not the best now. Plus I would love to see him fued with Kenny for a while longer and really put Kenny over in the end.

And to the guy above, yes Edge vs. Cena at WM please. Orton vs. Michaels? Forgive me if it is been done, if it has then I completely don't remember.

That is sad news. I was never a fan of HHH but he is the best pro wrestler in the world today and WWE losing him for 8 months again is going to put a dent into the raw roster. At the same time some good things could come out of it. I honestly can't see HBK going heel over this whole thing but I can see Cena taking HHH's place to feud Edge/Orton. And all of this could acumulate to either a 4 way title match at WM or 2 strong singles matches (Cena Vs Orton, Edge Vs HBK).

Or if they would want to keep the DX thing going they'd have to bring X-Pac back, and even then eithout adding 1 or 2 other names to the group it would be hard to make it work. The only reason it worked for a little while in 98 when HBK got hurt is because they were able to add 3 names to it in 1 night. X-pac was an obvious choice and Outlaws fit in well with their gimmicks at the time (which are much better than wearing sombreros and being bitter idiots). Carlito w/ Torrie would fit in the group well and so would Cena to be honest. Cena won't happen, though because he is already a champion and the biggest single draw in WWE.

Other than them if WWE decides to run with DX and manages to bring X-Pac in I wouldnt be surprised if they add a tag team to the group, maybe even Cryme Tyme. But as I said the most likely scenario is that they will put Cena in the place of HHH and run Cena/MIchaels Vs Orton/Edge leading into Wrestlemania.

i am pretty positive they wont just drop the dx thing
i think you will find that HBK will find another partner or 2
then if it fails edge and orton will kill them off
but the question is who will that new partner or partners be???????

carlito??
the hardyz???
scott hall???
xpac????
or someone else

The new partner for HBK could well be John Cena. Well capable of helping WWE through the next 6-9 months that HHH will be out for. He's been fighting Umaga right enough, but so have DX! He has been booed almost every time he fights, yet when he beat Umaga last night, the crowd went wild. Fed up of Umaga winning all the time, or recognition finally for the Cena way of wrestling??

Can't see carlito going with HBK, he's still busy with Masters, the Hardyz are away to be busy with MNM agen. The other 2, I haven't a clue what they could bring to HBK's game.

All we can do now is wait and see what Vince throws up after this shocking news about HHH.

They won't add new guys to dx, that would make the whole thing worse. Any old school wwe fan would agree with that. Honestly, I was hoping HHH would take the title from cena at WM. I wouldn't mind it if Orton or edge took the title from cena. This will be an interesting raw, though I think they will not play anything out this week as far as what is going to happen to dx, so that they might have more time to think about it all.

On a side note, I wonder what this will mean for the VKM angle in tna.

The new partner for HBK could well be John Cena. Well capable of helping WWE through the next 6-9 months that HHH will be out for. He's been fighting Umaga right enough, but so have DX! He has been booed almost every time he fights, yet when he beat Umaga last night, the crowd went wild. Fed up of Umaga winning all the time, or recognition finally for the Cena way of wrestling??

John cena as a member of dx means death of wwe. Well maybe not death, but alot of angry fans.

since the dx/rated rko feud was suppose to end at the royal rumble there are rumors going around that flair might team up w/ hbk to face edge and orton on jan 28th even tho he's currently feuding w/ kenny. the match will probably be street fight, no holds barred, etc

Raw tonight will be Edge/Orton taking the credit for destroying DX, even though they were the ones left in a bloody mess after the match. But, as usual, Vince may well come up with the goods to make the best of a very bad situation.
As for the money wwe were making off DX, that could well continue to be the case. Even without constant self-advertising by DX, the stuff will still sell anyway.

Raw tonight will be Edge/Orton taking the credit for destroying DX, even though they were the ones left in a bloody mess after the match. But, as usual, Vince may well come up with the goods to make the best of a very bad situation.
As for the money wwe were making off DX, that could well continue to be the case. Even without constant self-advertising by DX, the stuff will still sell anyway.

you are right because wwe.com is advertising this....
DX-acting revenge... but at what price?

Edge & Randy Orton conspired to take D-Generation out for good at New Year’s Revolution to defend their World Tag Team Championship and assume their co-called rightful place at the top of WWE. But rather than strip Rated-RKO of their title, Triple H & Shawn Michaels took much more satisfaction out of beating Edge and Orton within an inch of their lives. Unfortunately, DX also didn’t walk away unscathed; The Game suffered a torn quadriceps tendon, an injury that may ultimately give Edge & Orton exactly what they wanted. Rated-RKO plans to bring down the house in St. Louis as they celebrate what they see as a victory over The Game and HBK.

D'oh! My dumbass! I didn't even think about Cena VS Orton. But they still may need another face. BRING BACK JERICO! I would settle for the Rock, too. I like Jerico, though. It seems as though Triple H injures his knees easy. It's crazy how a guy can do a moonsault off the top rope onto a table and be fine, and yet someone can just come down wrong on a leg and BAM! It's like that old adage about the guy who falls from 2 stories and walks away, and the guy who breaks his neck falling out of bed. The human body is f*cking crazy!

Get well soon to the Game. Hopefully, it's not as serious as we think.

Haven't even been to wwe.com today to read anything about tonights' show. That storyline was obvious after what has transpired after last nights ppv. As if no one could have saw that one coming.

Also, I like to watch Raw and get a surprise when things happen. I prefer not to know the results of the matches before I watch them, makes it all the more enjoyable.

arnt u all forgettin sum1 back in 06 wwe signed monty brown he may come back ahead of sceduale or summart i dunno if not i think dx will fade away
shawn will use his music just wear dx attire

Don't know what to believe but it's been noted that McMahon has often forgone the safety of some wrestlers. Could all the precaution and care for one HHH be because he is the father of Mr. McMahon's grandson.

now that hhh is on the shelf til the summer it is very possible that we could see Orton vs Cena at WM23. its kinda better that way becuz as most people know wwe was planning to do a cena/hhh main event again and doing that 2 yrs in a row is questionable. its not exactly stone cold vs the rock if you know what i mean

Wont happen. Orton and Edge will be defending thier titles at wrestlemania against cryme tyme. or at the royal rumble hence they probably wont be in the royal rumble and certainly shouldnt win it after a match. Then again Undertaker i believe will win that royal rumble matchup... so Orton could have a go i guess.

BUT i'm betting they use HBK to goto wrestlemania. Capture the gold and pull off the same Batista storyline as last year when HHH returns.

Which will lead to a world title tournament which HHH will win.

well they put off the decision about dx until next week
when they said HBK will go against Rated RKO

it will go 2 ways

1 Egde Orton will finish him off
2 he will bring someone and thats why they are taking a week to think about who

remember xpac did jump in the ring with dx a couple of months back
but i dont think he is main event material

Dx makes way to much merchandise sales for mc mahon to just kill em off
he will add someone to HBK just to make money for a couple more months

I think Let them bring back X-PAc He is only 35 yrs.old this year and this might be the year X-PAc would be respected by the fans.

I have always thought test would work in DX he is a good wrestler and would kinda fit the persona. I have heard him ad-lib and he can be very funny. He really has nothing else going on.

Damn... I feel so bad for him.
He is my favorite wrestler, he's at the "top of his game", finally a good story line for DX against Rated RKO, and now that happends. I'm shocked. I was looking forward for WrestleMania, thought there's no way he'll lose this year... and now, it's not even sure he'll be at WrestleMania.
There's one thing that cheers me up though. Now he can spend some time with his family, and his daughter. He hasn't seen her much since she's born. Not with his works sheldue.
But I'm selfish, so I want to see him in the ring as soon as possible. Get well Hunter! Get well soon!

HHH is The new Best There is, The best, There was and the best there will be.

Has anyone thought that the WWE might bring back Marty Jannetty for a few weeks. I mean they can't bring in Nash, Hall, Billy Gunn or Road Dog. Do they really want to take a risk with Xpac? Maybe they will have a Rockers Reunion next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back