[OFFICIAL] Tig Ol' Bitty Committee

I definatly want to joing this group!

carano.jpg

One post? I'm going to need a paragraph on why you like big boobs and a paragraph on you favorite big boobed hottie. You have 24 hours.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH I said the same thing. And they decided to enter their first post in this room. And with such an incredible picture. Lariat, you must be proud.

A homework assignment is well-deserved.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH I said the same thing. And they decided to enter their first post in this room. And with such an incredible picture. Lariat, you must be proud.

A homework assignment is well-deserved.

I'm flattered, but he's got to prove his worth. Solid pics though. I anticipate some quality paragraphs and the like.

No picture. I gave her a bad beat and she was quite mad at me. She had an ace high straight, and I made a flush on the river and busted her. It was a cash game with an 1100 dollar pot. Great tits though.

That they are good sir. If I was there I would of comforted her after that loss.

so im going to to my homework assignment that ive been given by lariat.

I would like to start out with my favorite big boobed hottie and why. Thats an easy pick for me. It would definatly be Gina Carano. Not only is she a full blown hottie, she can probably knock most guys out cold or atleast choke them out. How many women do you know that can do that, plus her funbags are huge.

The second paragraph is for why I like big boobs. I think it just makes women look so much better to look at when their boobs are big. Theres more to grab when they're big plus you can use them as pillows! I would rather look and a somewhat ugly chick with DD chest than a hot chick with a flat chest. thats just me.

Sorry it took me so long to post.... had to got work for a while.

12-Boobs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back