Of the releases as of late...

jmt225

Global Moderator
... who do you most want to see back in ROH? You have Paul London, Jimmy Rave, and Petey Williams.

Paul London helped put ROH on the map with his incredible Street Fight against Michael Shane, where the "Please Don't Die" chants actually started. Also, his matches against AJ Styles and Bryan Danielson are two of the greatest matches in the history of the company, no doubt.

Jimmy Rave was really the only wrestler Gabe could truly take credit for creating. Punk, Joe, 'Cide, Danielson, ect. all got over on their own talent, but Rave needed help and Gabe did a fantastic job booking him to become one of the most hated heels in the history of ROH. His affiliation with The Embassy, his rivalries against AJ Styles and CM Punk, and his toilet paper entrances all played apart in some of the best moments ROH has ever seen.

And lastly, Petey Williams. The only time I remember him working in ROH was a really good match he had against AJ Styles, the night Punk beat Aries for the ROH Title. But, anyone familiar with his TNA work knows he would fit well in Ring of Honor and could do plenty for the company. Plus, with him being in the company for only one match, and that being against basically another TNA talent, it leaves you wanting to see more of him against regular ROH guys like Bryan Danielson, Nigel McGuiness, Tyler Black, ect.

So, with all that being said... if you had to pick only ONE of these three talents to get signed to ROH, who would it be and why?

Personally, my answer would have to be Paul London. I am a HUGE fan of Jimmy Rave, but the thought of London vs. Danielson again alone makes me what to see London back in ROH more then anyone else. Their 45 minute match was unbelievable, but imagine if they both met today in a ROH ring? Both have improved leaps and bounds since their last bout, and it would just be incredible. I know it. Plus, London vs. Black, Jacobs, Nigel, Aries... I mean, how could I ever vote against London when those are the possibilities on the table if he were to come back?

I'd love to see Paul London back in ROH. Paul's high flying and technical ability matches up great with most of ROH's roster and I really think he could have some really good high quality matches. If London signed it would also bring a bit of buzz to ROH. London really isnt a big name wrestler, but casual wrestling fans know who he is over guys like Roderick Strong, Austin Aries, and Tyler Black. If London could come in put on great matches and get over with the crowd, he could be a great asset to Ring of Honor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back