Steel Cage Match for the NxT Title:
-Finn Balor Vs. Samoa Joe (c)

NxT Women’s Title Match:
-Nia Jax Vs. Asuka (c)

NxT Tag Team Title Match:
-The Revival Vs. American Alpha (c)

-Austin Aries Vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

-Tye Dillinger Vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas​

I'm going to assume a quick squash match or two will be thrown in as filler, but I'd be happy of this was the final card if it meant Balor/Joe, Asuka/Nia, and Nakamura/Aeris get at least 20 minutes each.

Jax has really picked it up over the past month. Other than Aries/Nakamura, I'm probably most excited for the Women's match.

So does the name imply the obvious that this will be the end of the Takeover specials?

Nah next Takeover's already been announced. Pretty sure the name refers to the end of Joe/Balor. This is like the 3rd Takeover they've headlined in a row.

Watched the Rollins returns documentary before the show. How could you not want to root for that guy after watching that? Also, I actually mistook AJ Styles for a middle-aged woman for a few moments during his talking segment.

Is Corey Graves a hipster peacock? He's got less than two minutes to get his butt to the commentary table.

Might be the end of the Takeover name for the specials, but they're going to keep having special shows.

Or the end means it's the last night in NXT for most of the card.

The promo between AJ and Cena showed that AJ has to improve on the mic against Cena because Cena just turns it up like 100%. AJ is great as a heel.

Also Renee is looking beautiful again and Lita is here again :). Also Corey needs to be on Smackdown.

If half th roster go to Raw and Smackdown that will be crazy. Also gimme the show now !

The promo between AJ and Cena showed that AJ has to improve on the mic against Cena because Cena just turns it up like 100%. AJ is great as a heel.

Also Renee is looking beautiful again and Lita is here again :). Also Corey needs to be on Smackdown.

I'd rather Corey Graves replace JBL.

Hmmm. Everybody the showed in that package is on the main roster except for Balor, Bayley, and Joe....

Considering the influx of NXT guys to the main roster and the whole new era thing with it works in a way cause if we get some NXT people on raw and smackdown it'll freshen up the shows but at the same time limit NXT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back