[NWA Bracket Final] Ric Flair Vs Dusty Rhodes

who is the biggest NWA Legend of all time?

• Ric Flair

• Dusty Rhodes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
world4iq.png

Nature Boy Ric Flair
Ric_Flair_02.jpg

I can't say much about Ric Flair that you guys don't already know. He's a 16 time World Champion holding the top titles in the NWA, WCW and WWE. He has held Tag Team Titles and other singles titles. he is one of the most charismatic Superstarts in the history of Wrestling.

The American Dream
Dusty Rhodes
Dusty-Rhodes-DVD-screen1.jpg

This son of a Plumber is a 3x NWA World Champion. He has had incredible feuds with both Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard of the 4 Horsemen. He is credited with inventing many of the WCW pay-per-view names and gimmicks, such as War Games, BattleBowl and Lethal Lottery. He is a member of the WCW, WWE and WON HoF.​

Seems to me that there is very little debate to be had here. For a long time, Flair was synonymous with NWA, and I feel a lot of Dusty's success and drawing power is a credit to how well Flair worked with him as a heel. Flair won so many NWA Titles, and took that big gold belt with him so many places, how can you make the contrarian argument here?

It's as simple as this - Flair was the leader of the Horsemen, and for years, the Horsemen RAN NWA Wrestling, and to this day remain the legends of the promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back