Nick Hogan Training To Become A Pro Wrestler

Mitch Henessey

Deploy the cow-catcher......
Staff member
From Wrestlezone Home Page:
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Nick Hogan Bollea, son of Hulk Hogan, is training to become a pro wrestler. He is currently training at former WWE star Rikishi's wrestling school which is based out of Burbank, CA. It's being reported that Rikishi being booked for Hogan's upcoming "Hulkamania" tour in Australia is mostly due to the fact that Nick has been training at his facility.
Well it seems the son of the Hulkster will be on his way to a career inside the squared circle. I remeber a while back from watching Hogan Knows Best, Nick gave wrestling a shot, but got frustrated after a while and gave it up. I doubt Nick's debut will be happening in WWE, due to the the tense reltationship his dad has with Vince. Maybe he will do a run-in or accompany Hulk to the ring on his upcoming Hulkamania tour? What are your thoughts on Nick wanting to be a pro wrestler? Will the John Grazino incident cloud his possible career? I mean lets face it, Nick is the son of arguably the biggest name in the buisness ever. I don't think he will have too much of a problem getting over with the fans.​

Well, since the WrestleZone main page is fucking up for me, I can't verify if this is true or not. But I will say that no matter how much Nick Hogan sucks in the ring, he will become one of the top wrestling stars today within 2 to 3 years. If Hogan ever steps into a WWE or TNA ring, you can forget FCW, this guy will be winning his Intercontinental Title on his first night on Raw. Vince or Dixie, whomever Nick signs with, will not give a shit about Nick, but they'll be trying to get Hogan back for one last run. And with Hogan most likely managing his son, the promos for this kid will be off the charts. All of the second generation stars in the WWE right now, have no father that was a Hulk Hogan. Ted DiBiase or Dusty Rhodes' impact on WWE History is not even comparable to that of Hogan's. If Nick Hogan does indeed sign with TNA or WWE, he will become one of the biggest stars of this decade, whether he deserves it or not.

This isn't going to amount to much. He'll likely have a few matches at an indy show or something like that with Hulk being the real reason that anyone cares about it at all. I can't picture Nick doing anything decent as a wrestler based on his look and the way he talks, but a good wrestling teacher can help him out with that. WIth Hulk giving him some pointers and putting his foot in the door for Nick, he'll at least get a look. I doubt he'll ever be anything huge, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.

If any time in jail proved to be a point in him becoming a little more mature then yeah, he could be a big star. If hes still the little snot nosed kid we know from Hogan Knows Best, then I dont see much happening out of it.

I doubt that this is going to amount to very much. Nick Hogan seems to jump from one thing to another every few years and I just think he's found that next something to get into for now. I don't think he has the passion for it, but maybe I'll be proven wrong.

If Nick Hogan does want to seriously pursue a pro wrestling career, his name will open some doors for him. But, if he wants to be taken seriously, he's going to have to set himself apart from his old man. He'll need to bulk up as well but, if he does everything that his old man tells him, I think there's a chance that he'll be a close copy of what Hogan once was. And, if that happens, I just don't think he'll have a very prosperous career.

If he takes it seriously, I can see him making the WWE for a while. They are bringing in a lot of former stars, and the son of Hulk Hogan would be a big deal for WWE. He has had some problems that have been well documented, but so did Randy Orton before he entered the WWE, spending some time in Military prison. If he puts enough effort into building up his body, such as when he became a drifter, I am sure he can join the WWE. It would probably egg Hogan into a return for a while after his tour.

If Nick can bulk up some and get bigger, then yes he'll have a bright future with whatever company he signs with just because that company will want to cash in on Hulk Hogan as well. I think Nick has the confidence to pull it off in WWE or TNA. When he tried it out on the t.v show, I was impressed with how fast he picked it up, but that's not really a surprise either. I think he can do it, whether he deserves the big push or not I don't know, but it would be interesting to see.

It is dangerous ground since he will be on th shadow of Hogan, If he takes it seriously probably will see success, not the way his father got it but success none the less.

Now for him I thing WWE wwitll try to get him first but that does not mean he will be successfull there, depends of a lot of things and a lot of work on his behalf to achieve it. He will get bug pushes but if he does not has what it takes, he will be there as midcard attration only because his father is a legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back