Next WWE Hall of Fame Inductee

Koko B. Ware is in the HOF. Big Bossman had a much greater impact on WWE programming than Koko B. Ware.

This is the only litmus test I use anymore. There is no point in arguing about the merits of any wrestler who ever gets put in the Hall when the bar was set that low.

I don't have a beef with Boss Man going in but take your point on Koko.

Guys like Davey Boy Smith and Rick Rude (from that same era) went on to leave a bigger stamp on the business that Boss Man did- yet get ignored year after year
I'm not sure if their steroid inflicted deaths have had an affect on this

Guys like Davey Boy Smith and Rick Rude (from that same era) went on to leave a bigger stamp on the business that Boss Man did- yet get ignored year after year

Meh, it's a known fact that HHH uses and has used 'Roids in the past, will he ever be in the Hall of Fame? Is the Pope a Catholic? :D

My take is that for davey boy smith, they want to induct him as part of the british bulldogs so they have to wait for dynamite kid to die simply because dynamite is a real prick and won't accept anything from wwe

has for rick rude, I think it's still a thing we're vince still hold a grudge against rude for the way he left after the montreal screwjob and rude is pretty much in the same league as jeff jarrett and chyna for the hall of fame which is that it might never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back