• Daniel Bryan Needs Surgery

• TNA Leaves SpikeTV, Goes To Destination America

• Ultimate Warrior Passes Away The Day After Appearing On Raw

• CM Punk's Podcast Revelations

• WWE Network Doesn't Do So Well

• WWE Signs Kenta/Prince Devitt/Kevin Steen

• CM Punk Walks Out

Results are only viewable after voting.
His personal life and technical wrestling abilities aside, Warrior was one of those larger than life, real life superhero characters that we could only find in WWF. Seeing him honored at the HoF then on RAW the following night only to hear the shocking news of his untimiley death sucked.

Punk's walkout was a pretty big deal, and was seemingly discussed forever. Remember those who thought it was all a massive work?

CM Punk's Walk Out was technically a bigger deal then his podcast, but so much mystery revolved around it that it was only a big deal to us, wrestling fans.

Whereas Punk's podcast actually grabbed national headlines, put WWE under a microscope for the time being... it got EVERYONE'S attention. For that reason I voted for Punk's podcast, but voting for his walk out is understandable too.

Punk walking out didn't really surprise me all that much knowing how malcontent he has been in the E. Warrior's passing, well I was numb for a few seconds and couldn't believe my eyes. So tragic.

I voted for Warrior, but won't begrudge the absence of Punk.

His walking out has been a story that kept on re-surfacing the year through. For a man so renowned for his words, ironically, it was his silence that has kept people guessing until he finally revealed his allegiance and story recently.

Either/or. I don;t need to explain why Warrior was such a big deal.

The Network failing is the news story to me. At $9.99 a month and all the content I thought it would be a guaranteed success. Then troubles launching in Canada and England (2 huge markets full of loyal fans) didn't do it any justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back