New World A Threat?

• Thread starter hollywoodhulkhogan111
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hollywoodhulkhogan111

WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS A NEW ERA A NEW GENERATION A NEW WORLD AND A NEW WWE,TNA EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED ALOT
  • ATTITUDE ERA IS GONE
  • SUPERSTARS BIG NAMES ARE GONE
  • ROCK,TAKER,AUSTIN,HOGAN,JERICHO,HHH ALL NOT THE SAME HEAT
  • MORE FOUNDATIONS BUILD AND THE COMPETITION GROWS TNA,CZW,UFC,MMA
  • HELL IN CELL CAGE BURIED ALIVE INFERNO ALL EXCITING MATCHES NOT REGULARLY USED
  • NEW SUPERSTARS SPOIL HEAT

WHAT DO U THINK? DX CAN MAKE WWE RISE? OR A NEW VERSION OF ATTITUDE (AUSTIN VS MCMAHON) NOW DX VS MCMAHONS CAN MAKE RATINGS POP? WRESTLING IS NOT THE SAME HEAT IT WAS IN THE 90's SUPERSTARS TO MOVIES AND BIG NAMES MISSING WWE IS NOT THE SAME RATINGS DROP FROM (1998) 8,9,7,7,8,9 ETC TO TODAYS RATINGS (2006) 2,4,3,2,2,3,2,2,3,ETC WRESTLING JUST DOESNOT HAVE THE SAME HEAT!!!!

reply and show ur thoughts in which wwe can improve

Honestly... I like the direction the WWE's going.... I was getting so sick of seeing the same WWE superstars at the top... I.E. Rock, Austin, Foley etc... I mean they might be using Edge and Cena now... But their trying to make the Cena/Edge fued resemble the Rock/HHH fued... I think there moving in the right direction... As for the 90's superstars that are currently in the WWE... There all there for a reason... Putting over younger guys and ratings...

wwe should get back the attitude era thats the only way they can make ratings pop

and by the way cage matches are still in wwe how can you say they are not there

kurtangle... You could just edit your post instead of triple posting... Attitude Era was the shit... But the ratings are almost just as high now as they were then...

PauLwaLL50 said:
kurtangle... You could just edit your post instead of triple posting... Attitude Era was the shit... But the ratings are almost just as high now as they were then...

actually 1998-1999 had the highest ratings in the history of wwe with 6,7,8, even 9. nothing can touch that except the attitude era coming back, which would probably be around 4-5. we just need more wrestling matches and lay off all the promos which take up half of raw and get rid of the diva search because its boring as hell and none of the winners would stay around for long, have other wrestlers get bigger pushes and title contenders such as kane, taker, benoit when he comes back, enough with cena already, its so bad watching him wrestle with only 4-5 moves and no skills, bring him into non-title storylines and make him an ic/us title contender or if anything trade batista back to raw and cena to sd.

I love raw as it is, i am however glad its back on the usa network and not on spike tv. It seems usa let vince get away with more contraversi the spike did

wwe isnt focusing on match quality anymore. it's hard for me to enjoy Edge vs Cena when i grew up watching Edge as a tag guy and suddenly, BAM push. cena was pushed right when he debuted.

wwe sucks today i mean edge cena edge cena all the time wtf man?

only way that wwe can achive higher ratings is by bringing in the attitude era because i loved it and stonecold kurt angle would be good to see again also the wrestlemania's today are stupid!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

54 54 54 54 54 DX RULES

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW DX IS BACK AND THATS WHAT REALLY MATTERS FOR ME SO WWE IS GOOD AND THOSE WHO THINK OTHERWISE CAN SUCK IT DXDXDXDXDXDXDX

the WWE needs to concentrate more on the quality of matches then with all storytelling. Angle vs HBK was the last match that really got me off my chair.

hbk vs angle u kidding? hbk vs angle hahahahaha it was the worst dragged rivalry i ever saw and i tell you attitude era was the one i mean hell in a cell matches on raw and cage matches on smackdown and wcw n all it was the great wwf now its wwe which sucks really attitude was no shit instead hbk vs angle is shit wwf vs wcw stonecold rocxk it was all good but now it all went down the drain why? i ask why?

what do u you excpect of wwe today kurt? i mean dude wwe is okay i did not say its too wacked up buh its okay and if u think for one second that wwe is gonna bring the attitude then u might consider re-thinking cause wwe will not do that!

WWE CAN DO BETTER THAN THE ATTITUDE DX IS THE NAME OF THE GAME..... U BETTA BELIVE ME:

ARE U READY?
U THINK U CAN TELL US WHAT TO WEAR WHAT TO DO U THINK UR BETTA WELL YA BETTA GEH READAHE BOWWE TO THE MASSTA'S BREKKE IT DWON YEAHHHH!!!!!! DXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK ITDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXX SUCK IT SUCK IT

Please Guys Dont Swear Over Here Dx You Are Banned From Wrestlezone

u damn moafucka's wwe is great awesome suitte wwe royal king booker and khali rule

Its people like you punjabikhail... And dxdxdx boy that all the mods are starting to get pissed.... If you dont know how to post then dont... WWE isnt bad now.... I dont understand why everyone hates it so much... All I have to say is if you dont like it... Why watch it?

2 things

1. for all you idiots that think wwe sucks, get off the wwe fourms.....dumbasses.

2. the ratings were high way back when, because of the monday night wars. Vince has no true competior like he used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back