New tag team.

lifelongfan

Occasional Pre-Show
I am enjoying this Harper, Ambrose feud. I'd actually like them to beat the hell out of each other for a month or two then have them realize the other is a tough son of a bitch. And and decide to form a tag team.I think the tag team division needs a boost these two could help just a random thought what about y'all

I've heard worse team-ups. They already have the matching ring gear too, don't they?

They're both super talented guys, and they're both behind a lot of other guys when it comes to spots higher up in the card and shots at the mid-card titles. The tag division could always use a boost but there are a lot of teams vying for spots. Luchas, New Day, and PTP are all nipping at the champs heals, while no one gives a crap about Matadores or Ascension.

I think Ambrose is destined for bigger things while Luke is looking to have a decent mid-card career. I'd rather see Harper reunite with Rowan as opposed to this. Crazy loves company so it could work.

Say they do team up, what do you call these guys? What's their finisher like? New them music or one of the existing pieces?

Call them team Wrangler. For there jeans. I'm thinking they just keep trying to one up each other sort of like team hell no except they keep one up in each other with brutality.

I love Harper and Ambrose, but Ambrose is destined for bigger things I'm afraid. It might work in the short term, but I hate it when teams are thrown together for no apparent reason, and then get split up, again for no apparent reason.

Besides these two have always been at odds with each other. When Harper was with the Wyatt, and Ambrose the Shield they had some stellar matches together. But they have always been on different sides of the fence.

Rowan would be a much better teammate for Harper really, and I have no idea why to this day they weren't left together. They were legitimate contenders for the tag titles.

The only similarity is that they wear matching outfits, Harper's is admittedly dirtier, but that's where it ends for me.

Please No!

Yes just like Navi said Dean is meant and destined for more than what he is now. Albeit WWE bringing back Tag team are just for the Kick-off. Putting Dean into a tag team and making him chase the tag titles, will be a career suicide for him. That is just like an intentional pushing down for him into the lower Mid-card. At least now he is staying in the horizon between Upper Mid-card and Lower Mid-card, Just let him be there for a while and push him when the time is right.

As for as this post is concerned, they can bring back Erik Rowan and Luke Harper together. They both were hell of a tag team and their size, agility and skills all that matters. I would love to see them get back together sooner than later!

Cheers!!

I could see them fued over the next 2 months, then there will be a tag team match like Luke Harper and the (once again) big red machine Kane vs Dean Ambrose and big red Erick Rowan.

Ambrose and Rowan win the match and Kane just goes crazy and attacks both man with Harper just watching it happen. Kane turns to Harper and gets mad at him for not winning and not helping in the attack and puushes him! This will lead to the vintage Harper face. creepy eyes and all. Harper Throws some punches at Kane, who chickens out and walks to the back.

Harper and Rowan reunite and could fight the authority (Kane and Big show) to destroy the authority once and for all (as faces). This could lead to a Wyatt family reunion, with Bray Wyatt fighting HHH and Harper and Rowan fighting a tag team chosen by HHH himself (maybe the new new day??).

I really think that Ambrose will aim for something bigger after this fued.

Harper & Ambrose? Call them Team Irony because the nature of their personalities indicates that their pairing wouldn't last very long.

Dean Ambrose was fast friends with Seth Rollins but winds up attacking him after the Shield split.

Luke Harper is in a group with Erick Rowan but ends up ambushing him after the end of his country cousin program with Bray Wyatt.

How long would two lunatics last while teaming with each other?

Admittedly, I kind of like the notion of two guys beating the hell out of each other.....and winding up as a tag team. It's a fun idea, even for the short time it would last.

As it is, the singular personalities of both Ambrose and Harper dictate that they be individual wrestlers. Teaming with anyone doesn't fit either guy.

If this were to happen, Luke Harper would have to show a different side than his usual creepy, uncooperative self because as of right now I can't see Harper in a tag team with anybody but Bray Wyatt or Erick Rowan. I feel like he needs to be either the leader or the one being led in a tag team as he was with Wyatt/Rowan... Harper willingly choosing to team up with a guy that he's been feuding with for over 2 years doesn't seem to fit with his current gimmick in my opinion.

I actually wouldn't be too opposed to this if it ended up leading to a mutually beneficial feud between the two. If they can legitimately get over as a tag team and have a nice run with the tag titles before splitting and ending the feud once and for all, I think it could springboard Ambrose up the card and pull Harper out of obscurity. The only problem with this is the dilemma of taking Ambrose out of singles action for a while, but if they're not going to do anything with him anyway than why not.

I'd really only like to see this if while they were having matches they put the other team out of commission just to beat the he'll out of each other each wanting to get the win for their side

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back