New Report On The Undertaker's Health And Status, Will He Skip WrestleMania Next Year

I'd rather not see him wrestle at all than see him hobbling around the ring like a geriatric.
Because that would be a major departure from the brisk pace he's wrestled at for most of his career, right?

He'll be there. Maybe not wrestle, but I doubt they do a WrestleMania without some form of Undertaker involvement.
Safe money says one day they will.

He had no involvement in WM16, partially due to heath issues...

He wasn't at WM10 either. But, The Streak wasn't really a thing at that time though. It existed, but it hadn't evolved to being a draw/plot point yet. Now he's 20-0 and pretty much everyone since Randy Orton has focused on the streak. Whether that's Title vs Streak, career vs streak or just "I want to end the streak" it's been a thing, and has become a key selling point for the show.

Why do we want to see Sting-Taker besides "wears black"? The only two guys that can still pull off supernatural gimmicks. Two legends that have been at it a long time. Two guys great at entrances. And I am sure there is more. I have no idea why Sting Cena would be interesting. Also, odds this report is remotely true .0001%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back