NBA 2K13

I just got my best game EVER! 73 points, 19 assists, bunch of rebounds and a bunch of steals. DAMN that feels good! Oh and I broke the single game 3-pointers made

I just got my best game EVER! 73 points, 19 assists, bunch of rebounds and a bunch of steals. DAMN that feels good! Oh and I broke the single game 3-pointers made

I think it's safe to say many of us here are not playing on an extraordinarily difficult setting. Personally, I have never understood why people like being seriously challenged in video games.

I'm trading in Resident Evil today to pick this game up. I have heard nothing but good things about it and RE6 was the 2nd biggest steaming pile of trash next to Operation Raccoon City.

I think it's safe to say many of us here are not playing on an extraordinarily difficult setting. Personally, I have never understood why people like being seriously challenged in video games.

I don't like the walk in the park that the Rookie, Freshman, or whatever they want to call the lowest difficulty in sports games presents. I mean I can only beat the computer in basketball 120-65, or rout a team 63-3 in football so many times before it gets old.

That said, I can't stand to play on the highest setting. I don't need Mark Sanchez torching me for 350yds and 4 TDs, and I don't need Dwight Howard knocking down 3s like a prime Reggie Miller.

I don't like the walk in the park that the Rookie, Freshman, or whatever they want to call the lowest difficulty in sports games presents. I mean I can only beat the computer in basketball 120-65, or rout a team 63-3 in football so many times before it gets old.

That said, I can't stand to play on the highest setting. I don't need Mark Sanchez torching me for 350yds and 4 TDs, and I don't need Dwight Howard knocking down 3s like a prime Reggie Miller.

I'm the same way. I want a game that I should be able to win without working hard at it. Sometimes I lose, but again, I know that's because I'm not putting all of my energy and focus into it.

Personally, I like to play on a level where I have a challenge, and as it gets easier, I move the skill higher. It's never appealed to me to sit there and have an easy time on every game, I like at least a moderate challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back