Nash Turn: Why have a turn to turn right back?

JJYanks121

The Mouth of the South Shore
Now I'm aware that answers might be coming, but the story played out that "the band" was causing trouble and Nash was helping management out by keeping his friends out of the building. This led to The Band turning on Nash and calling him a sellout. After weeks of degrading and insults, Nash turns on Young to align the the guys who he felt was causing trouble and who turned on him, beat the hell out of him and degraded him..............what?

To me, this is just swerves for the sake of swerving and if you think about the big picture, it makes little sense. We all saw it coming and KNEW it wouldn't make sense. If you wanted them together, why have a turn on Nash in the first place, why not have Nash turn on management and help the guys get in weeks ago if that was the plan.

This thread is purely about how the angle played out and whether you agree with it or not. I'd like to keep the conversation on that.

Thoughts on this angle?

It happened the way it happened because it happened in the world of Total Nonstop Action. Plain and simple.

We all knew it was coming. And regardless, I marked out a bit for it anyway. I guess it gave Hall, Pac, Nash, and Young something to do for a month or so. And it'll give the four of them something to do for another month or so if they choose that route. Young could have revenge on his mind. Or, Young could be dropped and Hall, Pac, and Nash can do whatever they do. But it's all about creative finding things for the wrestlers to do. It's not the same effect if The Band came in and aligned with Nash. Yes, we still saw it coming, but to Eric B. and Hogan? They'll always think they tricked us.

And, by the way, I'm new to the forums. Hi, guys :icon_neutral:

The reason the angle was to have Nash pretend to be face is simple... you had to get the match for them to get the contracts. And if there going at it with Nash obviously it looks like they dont have much of a chance at getting those contracts. Its a classic "Band/NWO" maneuver. It will also be an angle that will help get Eric Young over even more now. I do agree with it as it fits the character of all three of these guys and it worked Young in nicely. Although I knew it was coming and even posted it on here a bunch of times it was still a good swerve because most people i talked to figured Nash was really tired of of the Band and was serious... nope nu uh wrong... I wanna see where this angle goes from here and who else besides Eric Young steps up to take on the band from here!

Having Nash turn on EY actually helps tie up a loose end that occured a few months ago when EY cheated Nash out of the Legends/Global title. Also this way we've now got EY taking on 3 established names, the begining of this angle already added credibility to EY with him manning up and taking it to Syxx-Pac. Now he's been turned on by his mentor and it's an up and comer againt 3 well known stars, this is an attempt to get Eric Young over and so far it seems to be working.

Yeah, but not to go off-topic, but how many times has TNA attempted to get Eric Young over? And in the process, they always give up... The fans used to love the guy more than anyone. If I think like TNA thinks, I can see them dropping Young from the whole thing and having The Band move on. That's what TNA does. Things that don't make sense.

The reason Nash turned was simply because there's nothing else to do with him. It's stupid to have Nash feud with Hall, who probably can't go a full match. And X-Pac, who wouldn't be a match for him. It made sense for them to be together and now they can raise hell all they want in TNA. Won't get much done though... as none of them have any real clout backstage.

Face it... wrestlers need work, and TNA's the place to go.

I seen this coming for awhile now after looking back at when hall and nash broke up before on wcw then getting back together soon after and soon hogan or even eazy e will be the ring leader of the group wolf pack 4life

hey im new to this forum so give me a chance if u dont like my shit

i beleive that the storyline will go with nash teaming himself alongside with syxx and hall(again forming nwo for the 100th time). nash wil say he only pretended to align himself with ey because it was the only way to get his bandmates contracts and by building a fake feud he also gained big paychecks for his buddies... (nash is all about the money)

i dont see what the hell the BAND can do in tna other just continue gangbash eric young... although a good idea for tna to do is to start a decent stable to feud with the wolfpac... maybe an ecw one DUDLEYS, RAVEN, RHINO, RVD, STEVIE, TOMMY DREAMER? MANAGER TAZ tna could possibly bring in a few old nwo members easy e and hogan for starts but maybe even sting and then have an ecw vs wcw(heels) storyline maybe with ex wwe guys getting involved HARDY DINERO MATTMORGAN MOORE TOMKO ANDERSON ANGLE (although angle and ken are feuding this cold be in the future) adding the tna originals(JOE AJ DANIELS MCMG CREED LETHALKAZ) into it could be pushing it but i really want to see this happen it would draw alot of worldwide attention

ps guys like flair, hogan and rvd and others would be hard because they could go into a few different stable eg ric flair wcw or wwf/e

pps sorry i went off topic i just got a litle excited..

hey im new to this forum so give me a chance if u dont like my shit

i beleive that the storyline will go with nash teaming himself alongside with syxx and hall(again forming nwo for the 100th time). nash wil say he only pretended to align himself with ey because it was the only way to get his bandmates contracts and by building a fake feud he also gained big paychecks for his buddies... (nash is all about the money)

i dont see what the hell the BAND can do in tna other just continue gangbash eric young... although a good idea for tna to do is to start a decent stable to feud with the wolfpac... maybe an ecw one DUDLEYS, RAVEN, RHINO, RVD, STEVIE, TOMMY DREAMER? MANAGER TAZ tna could possibly bring in a few old nwo members easy e and hogan for starts but maybe even sting and then have an ecw vs wcw(heels) storyline maybe with ex wwe guys getting involved HARDY DINERO MATTMORGAN MOORE TOMKO ANDERSON ANGLE (although angle and ken are feuding this cold be in the future) adding the tna originals(JOE AJ DANIELS MCMG CREED LETHALKAZ) into it could be pushing it but i really want to see this happen it would draw alot of worldwide attention

ps guys like flair, hogan and rvd and others would be hard because they could go into a few different stable eg ric flair wcw or wwf/e

pps sorry i went off topic i just got a litle excited..

Welcome to the forums...
The only issue I have with this is they already had this storyline a few months ago. It was called M.E.M vs TNA Frontline. It effectively pulls your main guys in and fueding for the sake of fueding. And just like in WCW(which if they pull this angle, the comparisons will quadruple and that isn't a good thing) it will force talent that isn't involved to accept getting buried or join one of the two main stables. That is the problem with having monster groups, is they suck all the airtime away from everyone else.
They would NEVER do an ECW stable. Can't do it. Vince would come down from his cloud and sue the living shit out of them. That's why they can't say the phrase "NWO". Vince owns all that. With the ECW stable, Dudleyz are faces now, Raven is a heel doing Bischoffs dirty work, does Stevie still work there, RVD is main event, Rhyno is a heel, and Dreamer is done wrestling I honestly believe.

Gotta love the thought you put into it, but honestly it would be a pipedream, and a stupid pipe dream at that.

Here's what bothers me with this. A month or so ago, I remembered hearing all this stuff of how Hall and Waltman was disliked by management and Nash wasn't sticking up for them and how TNA wasn't going to hold onto them much longer. Seeing those guys in the ring now, it's painful. None of them are even half of what they used to be and of the 3, Hall is probably the worse off. To me this was just stupid, and TNA showing they don't have the stones to cut them loose. I haven't liked this new TNA for a while. I hate the new look with the ramp and all. Bischoff being crooked as always is dumb and done already. And last I checked, Hogan was supposed to be in charge and not Bischoff. I think it's safe to say that the whole "Crooked Boss" angle is done to death. Give us something new. Hall and Waltman being part of the roster. I got two words of my own. DEAD WEIGHT

I think this had more to do with screwing Eric Young than anything. Look at the time prior to Hulk's takeover: Eric Young is the leader of a new prominent heel faction known as World Elite and is the current Global Champion. Hulk debuts, and now World Elite is gone (though, to be fair Bashir was leaving) and Eric Young gets but a small role on the show and doesn't even carry the title out. In fact, I'm pretty sure since Hulk's debut EY never actually brought the title with him to the ring before losing it to Rob Terry at an international house show. Now what do you do with him? Well, have Young and Nash face turns, neither of which really made sense.

Also Young was there to make it all look good, the backbone of these matches. As has been stated, theses are men far out of their prime (Hall being the worst, followed by Nash, and Syxx Pac/Waltman/Pac). Now here, you're right, they should have just had Nash align with Hall and Waltman just from the start, but no instead they decided to use Eric Young, a young up and comer, to make these three look good. Everytime "the band"/Wolf Pac got over on Nash and Young, Young took the fall worse, why? Because he could make it look real whereas none of the other three seem to be able to.

Here's a technical problem I have: if Waltman is "Syxx-Pac" with Pac being pronounced "aw" like walk then how does Pac in "Wolf Pac" end up pronounced "AH" like tack? Screw both WWE and TNA for all this new-age name confusion. If in the 90s Randy Savage had gone to WCW and was forced to go by Wade Watkins or something it would cause the same confusion as it does today. Owning aliases really hurts the business. The whole reason Hall and Waltman are even there is for name sake - big names that people once knew and might call attention to the company.

Because TNA doesn't know wtf they're doing. Not much else to it than that.
Hogan and Bischoff have made the company worse. "Lets push the following: Personal friends, people I still owe bookings to from my australian tour that bombed and people I like even though none of them can wrestle" Yes, I am implying Abyss and Kazarian suck. Because they do.

As does Rob Terry and Shannon Moore. MCMG, Elijah Pope and Desmond McGuinness are the only good things going in TNA right now, and after Nigels AWESOME push against Angle he gets turned into flairs fucking lacky? Dumb. I'd mention AJ being champion as a good thing but his run and current gimmick is so fucking stupid it's not even worth mentioning.

There is so much fat they can trim from TNA, wrestlers and back stage crew alike, and it could be as good as it was but they choose not to because they think has-been star power draws the numbers when clearly they don't and why people chant "same ol' shit" during PPV's.

The only thing good that came out of this PPV was MCMG's getting the #1 contender spot over Generation Young Bucks aka generic indy wrestlers who do a lot of flips. Because of the Morgan/Hernandez feud (apparently Morgan hates every tag partner he's ever had) they are going to split and pass the titles to MCMG so HOPEFULLY MCMG's will finally get the push they rightfully deserve.

OK I AM ALSO NEW SO LET ME SAY MY PIECE IF YOU DONT MIND. I HAVE BEEN READING THE PPV RESULTS FOR WWE AND TNA FOR A WHILE AND I MUST SAY, IT HAS BOTHERED ME THAT TNA DOESNT GET THE FAIR AND JUST RESPECT THEY DESERVE. I WAS A HUGE WWE FAN BUT IT GOT BORING TO WATCH BC THEIR WAS NO COMPETITION AND THEN I HEARD ABOUT TNA AND CHECKED IT OUT AND AT FIRST I THOUGHT OH WCW ALL OVER AGAIN BUT I DIDNT JUST WATCH ONE SHOW I WATCHED A YEAR OF TNA AND I MUST SAY IT HAS ME EXCITED THAT THEY HAVE GOTTEN BETTER AND BETTER AND NOBODY SEEMS TO WANT TO GIVE THEM THE CREDIT THEY DESERVE. ALSO I AM REVVED UP THAT THE WOLFPAC IS BACK. YEAH HAVING NASH TURN FACE AND THEN TURN ON ERIC YOUNG WAS CRAZY BUT HEY I HAVE SEEN THE WWE DO THE SAME THINGS AND EVERYBODY THINKS ITS BRILLIANT BUT THEY DONT THINK THE SAME THING WHEN ANOTHER COMPANY DOES IT AND TO ME THAT SEEMS A BIT BIASED AND UNFAIR. I ALSO HEAR THAT TNA IS FULL OF WWE REJECTS? DIDNT WWE GET UPSET THAT JEFF HARDY WAS IN TNA BC THEY WANTED HIM BACK? DONT YOU THINK THEY WUD LOVE TO HAVE RVD MR MONDAY NIGHT AND MR ANDERSON/KENNEDY BACK? WWE HAVE ALOT OF STARS THAT WERE IN WCW B4 WWE LIKE UNDERTAKER, KANE, HHH, CHRIS JERICHO, THE BIG SHOW JUST TO NAME A FEW, SO WHAT ARE THEY WCW REJECTS? NO, THEY ARE NOT, ITS ABOUT MONEY AND RATINGS AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOUR A STAR ON TNA OR WWE OR WHAT YOU DO OR DONT DO AS LONG AS YOUR PUTTING A SHOW TOGETHER AND PEOPLE WATCH IT THATS WHAT MATTERS, HECK ONE THING TNA DOES BETTER THAN THE WWE IS THEY GIVE THEIR FANS WHAT WE WANT TO SEE UNLIKE WWE. SO I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME EVERYBODY STARTS TO ENJOY THE NEW MONDAY NIGHT WARS AND ENJOY THEIR PROGRAM AND STOP BAD MOUTHING THE COMPETITION BC THE MORE YOU BADMOUTH ONE BRAND IT GIVES MORE FANS TO THE OTHER GUYS. SORRY I HAD TO SAY SO MUCH AND I HOPE NOBODY IS OFFENDED BY THIS BC THAT IS NOT MY INTENTIONS AT ALL. THANK YOU TNA AND WWE FANS FOR READING AND IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT BY ALL MEANS BE MY GUEST IT IS AFTER ALL A FREE COUNTRY.

Putting your post in all caps doesn't make your point any stronger, nor does clumping into one big clusterf*** of a paragraph.

But, anyway...

I don't mind Nash turning on EY. To me, EY needs to feud with Nash to get over with the TNA crowd today. EY feuding with Pac and Hall was not going to get the job done. Now, if he takes Nash down in a revenge scenario, he will look bigger than he does now.

But that's assuming TNA even goes that route. EY has been buried before, and it could happen again. But I doubt it. You have to think about things from the Hogan/Bischoff perspective. They see Nash/Waltman/Hall as huge stars of today. Even if that isn't true, that's who they view those guys, as big names who can draw money, regardless of age/talent/character. I think Hogan and Bischoff must have taken a liking to EY, or they would not have put him into this feud.

But what happens after last night, is anyones guess. EY could feud with Nash, while Pac and Hall help Nash out. EY could find two guys to help him battle the Band. Or, Hogan/Bischoff could just bury EY, and let the Band and their "big money contracts" run wild all over TNA. I would guess the result will be something along the lines of a personal feud for Nash and EY, with the Band playing a secondary role. But then again, I have no clue just how important/relevant Hogan/Bischoff think the Band is today. If they still think the world of these guys today (which I doubt they actually do), then EY could be buried and the Band could get big pushes.

it is very much a full proof storyline.for those who can't get it let me explain.
EY screwed nash for global title. nash got with young to get back his revenge. Band came to scene and he by a clear plan screwed young.
this is good storytelling but people who watch a week and sleep for two or like spoon fed product like greatness of predictability wwe should better keep watching that only.

Time to dump all 3 of them!One is A drunk.One is an idiot.And one needs A wheel chair ramp to get to he ring.You figure who is who.

Further.dump nob and sag.There work in the ring is just sad.Sag cant even stand without help.

Get rid of Flair.He brings nothing to Stiles and his career.

Time to think young,or at least younger.

the bear.

they have been sayin that nash and pac needed contracts from day 1 so it makes sence. they fake turn on nash so he can get this match for contracts makes sence\wwe is for little kids tna is numero uno

Seriously? This angle is being questioned? If people can't figure out this angle then there is no hope. It was a huge setup to get Hall and Waltman contracts. They never actually turned on Nash. When Eric Young was beat down in the parking lot, Nash was never touched. It was just assumed by Taz and Tenay he got hit in the knee by Hall but it happened on camera. They set it up so Nash would get so angry at his former friends he would demand a match. Then Bischoff set the stipulation that if Hall and Waltman win they get contracts. This was such a simple angle to understand. Blows my mind that people could possibly say it makes no sense. THE WHOLE STORYLINE WAS TO GET HALL AND WALTMAN CONTRACTS! The only thing you could say that was a little far-fetched was Eric Young trusting Nash in this whole thing

It's painfully obvious why they did the turn, because he wanted Hall and Syxx in TNA. It has always been known that they are all friends, every wrestling fan on Earth knows this so they are did a obvious setup on Eric Young so Hall and Syxx got their TNA contracts. The storyline makes perfect sense, and has a very familiar smell to it, like I've seen this before in a former organization that shut down about a decade ago.

i think the whole storyline iwht nash,hall and sixpac was so pointless to start if u had nash turn on erica young in the end so why even start the storyline with them just put them togather from the start.nobody care about the global title match last night.i hated the ended to the tna title match because it riuned a good match they had going os why finish it in such a silly and dumb way.tna has major booking issue and why didn't they have anything od wiht jeff hardy or team 3d last night they in major storylines right now but they didn't even talk about them last night so thye blow it right then.tn is about hogan and is friends working there and about eric bitchoff friends working there to and no mick foley or jeff jerrett last night who are in major storylines with erica bitchoff so why not use them last night os dumb and big mistake of tna last night

Seriously? This angle is being questioned? If people can't figure out this angle then there is no hope. It was a huge setup to get Hall and Waltman contracts. They never actually turned on Nash. When Eric Young was beat down in the parking lot, Nash was never touched. It was just assumed by Taz and Tenay he got hit in the knee by Hall but it happened on camera. They set it up so Nash would get so angry at his former friends he would demand a match. Then Bischoff set the stipulation that if Hall and Waltman win they get contracts. This was such a simple angle to understand. Blows my mind that people could possibly say it makes no sense. THE WHOLE STORYLINE WAS TO GET HALL AND WALTMAN CONTRACTS! The only thing you could say that was a little far-fetched was Eric Young trusting Nash in this whole thing

The bold statement is a little off. The turn happened in the Impact Zone where The Band came out when Nash was fighting I believe Foley and people assumed they were helping Nash (and had they, Nash would have been on their side and used his pull with Hulk to get them contracts), but they turned on Nash and beat the crap out of him. Thus, all it did was drag a story out longer that was pretty darn obvious. It seems the formula for TNA shows has become "title the show what the swerve at the end will be" and if you look at the beginning of the episode, you can see that. Clearly the goal is to swerve the audience at least in some way, at the end of every show, even if the swerve makes absolutely no sense. Remember when The Band was challenged to come to the ring and Hogan came with them after weeks of being adamant about not wanting them there, and when Hogan got to the ring he "turned" on the Band after pretending to be with them for 5 seconds? Again, a swerve for the sake of a swerve.

The point I was trying to make was that the first "swerve" where the Band turned on Nash and beat him up killed the whole thing. I actually think the better story would have been for Nash to get The Band into TNA weeks ago and then Nash turn on THEM. The reason could have been that the only way he felt he could teach them to grow up was to get them in, and expose them for who they are on television. I could imagine a promo with Nash saying stuff like "this ain't that Atlanta company. It doesn't need to be destroyed, it needs to grow" "You guys need to grow up man. You guys were my boys, and I wanted you here if you wanted to take this TNA thing to the next level, but you seem to want to act like high schoolers, so either join me and show these young dudes how it's done, or continue to act the way you've been acting and lose it all. You money, your life, your best friend." This would hopefully lead to them reconciling as a face group. Think about it, now they are heels. Are a bunch of 50 year old rebels necessary as heels? There are plenty on here that criticize DX since 2006 as being too old to be rebels, and these guys are quite a bit older than Hunter and even Shawn, but yet the same people will justify and glorify these guys as 50 year old rebels. They got cheers last night anyway out of pure nostalgia, so why not book it properly and make them faces. They don't have to be goody two shoes faces, but they would just be teaching the young guys lessons and working on making TNA go. This might even keep them out of the ring and more backstage having funny conversations with the heels. This would have been much better TV than anything they could possibly do now. Then again, I would have been happy for them just to lose and be gone.

Anyone can try and justify the story all they want, but it doesn't make sense and it's typical Russo booking. A turn just for the guy who was turned on to join the guys who kicked his ass makes no sense no matter how you slice it.

Flair4Life and other posters are correct that their was a motive and a build for this turn to occur. But the O.P is right that it made no sense. Or rather, how it was implemented made no sense.

Hall and Waltman beat the crap out of Nash in the ring. You can say that Nash 'took one for the team', but why would he do that? It's like when Joe turned to join the MEM, after beating the hell out of them for a month. Why not just swerve without the beatdowns? For that matter, why swerve at all? How could Nash and the Band have known that EB would sanction a match to give them a shot at contracts after they ran wild over TNA? Wouldn't showing up and being on their best behavior have been a better way to get signed? Unless of course EB was in on it. And if EB was in on it, than again, why bother to do a swerve at all? Unless EB was out to bring Hall and Waltman into TNA behind Hogan's back.

That's where i suspect they will go with this. Bischoff essentially covertly brought his boys into TNA. Hogan can't outright accuse EB of doing this, because EB can just say that Nash swerved on him. This will eventually lead to an EB led 'Band' feuding against Hogan (which of course begs the question where the world champion will be in all of this...). If this is the case, hopefully they will come up with a decent enough explanation as to why EB would need to go behind Hogan's back, or want to. But given that this is pro wrestling though, I doubt it.

Here's what bothers me with this. A month or so ago, I remembered hearing all this stuff of how Hall and Waltman was disliked by management and Nash wasn't sticking up for them and how TNA wasn't going to hold onto them much longer. Seeing those guys in the ring now, it's painful. None of them are even half of what they used to be and of the 3, Hall is probably the worse off. To me this was just stupid, and TNA showing they don't have the stones to cut them loose. I haven't liked this new TNA for a while. I hate the new look with the ramp and all. Bischoff being crooked as always is dumb and done already. And last I checked, Hogan was supposed to be in charge and not Bischoff. I think it's safe to say that the whole "Crooked Boss" angle is done to death. Give us something new. Hall and Waltman being part of the roster. I got two words of my own. DEAD WEIGHT

I agree Impact Player. The whole angle of having act like he wasn't going to be bothered with them, ONLY to turn around and be bothered with them was just total bs. And you're right, TNA doesn't have the balls to let go of Hall & XPac because they're buddies with Hogan & Bischoff. I'm not going to get on the ramp thing because the orginial poster said to keep it about the angle itself though. Ultimately it was a bad swerve and like the orginial poster said, a swerve for the sake of swerving. It made little to no sense other than to get everyone to say "I told you so" and ultimately does more to damage the already damaged credibility of TNA's creative team. There's far too many guys (non-ex WWE stars) that could have had that time last night other than Nash, Hall & XPac and for them to pretend it's Jan. 1999 is just really sad.

I think this whole thing is just to get Easy E and Hogan against each other, so Hogan can lead a face group against the "Band".

Remember a few weeks ago the name of Impact's episode was Hogan's Heroes. Hopefully they will not waste the talent of RVD and Jeff Hardy on this angle. Abyss I have no problems with since AJ is moving on to Pope at Lockdown and there doesn't seem to be much else going for him.

Also on a side note, I think TNA is looking to add titles to this angle and it will most likely start with the tag titles after Lockdown. I see the MCMG winning from Hernandez & Morgan then dropping the titles quickly to the Band. (Remember Nash has a tag title shot from the feast or fire match) I could also see them giving Waltman the X division title if they get desperate which lets face it, there are.

Flair4Life and other posters are correct that their was a motive and a build for this turn to occur. But the O.P is right that it made no sense. Or rather, how it was implemented made no sense.

Hall and Waltman beat the crap out of Nash in the ring. You can say that Nash 'took one for the team', but why would he do that? It's like when Joe turned to join the MEM, after beating the hell out of them for a month. Why not just swerve without the beatdowns? For that matter, why swerve at all? How could Nash and the Band have known that EB would sanction a match to give them a shot at contracts after they ran wild over TNA? Wouldn't showing up and being on their best behavior have been a better way to get signed? Unless of course EB was in on it. And if EB was in on it, than again, why bother to do a swerve at all? Unless EB was out to bring Hall and Waltman into TNA behind Hogan's back.

That's where i suspect they will go with this. Bischoff essentially covertly brought his boys into TNA. Hogan can't outright accuse EB of doing this, because EB can just say that Nash swerved on him. This will eventually lead to an EB led 'Band' feuding against Hogan (which of course begs the question where the world champion will be in all of this...). If this is the case, hopefully they will come up with a decent enough explanation as to why EB would need to go behind Hogan's back, or want to. But given that this is pro wrestling though, I doubt it.

I believe you may have just proved yourself wrong about its implementation not making sense. If in fact this convoluted storyline is actually a build to an eventual stable war between Hogan and Eric, then the way you described it yourself makes perfect sense. Eric can't outright hire "thugs" that go around beating up random(?) stars while Hogan is being a face promoter. So EB uses Nash to get his friends to be his behind the scenes lackeys until EB can manage a way to get them contracts. It could all be about EB being a deceitful conniving cunt trying to take control of TNA from the background with his goons. Hogan realizes this, insta-stable fued with EB. Throw in EY, who had a promo with Hulk earlier this year and you got yourself foreshadowing on EY teaming up with Hulk.

But I would like to point out that if this doesn't lead to a larger story and is just a strange chickenpox game of connect this dots storytelling then this has to be the most predictable and drawn out pos "story" I've ever seen. Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back