N00b for admin!

This thread is now about Ninja's.

ob8nawbtuk.jpg

AWO Areoplex™;1785400 said:
HAHAHAHA your just asking for this one.
Your Face Scares me I'm done (my apologizes).

Dude, what the fuck is your problem?

My thread has turned into a discussion about stalkers, ninjas and waffles.

Yeah, let's talk about waffles.

^
^
^
^
Admin me. I have the experience. Once upon a time in Nazi Germany.... Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to talk about that anymore....Ooops.

administrate these nuts.

if these forums don't already have a rude, loud mouth who goes for the easy foul jokes whenever the oppurtunity presents itself, that was me throwing my name in the proverbial hat.

administrate these nuts.

if these forums don't already have a rude, loud mouth who goes for the easy foul jokes whenever the oppurtunity presents itself, that was me throwing my name in the proverbial hat.

This guy is awesome. I'm a big fan.

administrate these nuts.

We have a shitload of those already. If you're witty, though, you should be fine.

Well enough. Is there an alcohlic who enjoys cold taco bell over fresh taco bell, collects action figures, wears only moccasins, has vivid night terrors on a regular basis which wakes up everyone in the same house, has a bad nosepicking habit, has his masters in psychology, and frequently changes his facial hair from beard to western style moustache?

If not i could always get my masters in psychology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back