My signature shop.

Swastik

Dark Match Jobber
Hey all.

Even though I'm new here I have been making signatures for about a year now so I thought It'll be a good idea to open a shope here and take requests.

Here I have posted some of my work if you want to take a look -

My work (click)

Rep and credit if you like the banner and wear it would be great from your side.

Looking forward to some requests :)

So if by banner you mean signiture i want a Morrison signature performing the C4(the backflip move he does. im pretty sure thats what its called) in the back and him with the IC title on the left and him with the ECW title on the right. if its to specifc let me know

morrison.jpg

morrison2.jpg

Hope you like it. Rep/Credit if you use :)

I need a Randy Orton vs Wade Barret sig with Cena w/ a ref shirt on somewhere on it. I want the text to say... "A chance at freedom" Thanks. Rep and credit will be given.

Sorry bro couldn't find a pic of him with referee t shirt but heres what I got

request2.jpg

(closest I could get at a referee shirt ,lol)

request1.jpg

Hope you like it!

Hey could you do me a logo, as in wretling fed logo? One for my Book This, EHA. Could you make it with EHA on top, and the word Extreme Hardcore Assosciation on the bottom? Please and Thankyou!

Well TBH I haven't done a logo ever before but I'll surely give it a try for you sometime tommorow.

I need a Orton sig with him posing with the WWE title in the front and some of his career highlights behind. The text should say "The Age of Orton". Thanx in advance.

I was wondering if you could do a sig with CM Punk and a fire type sig that says "this fire burns...always"...make sure there are three dots too. If its better than my current one I'll sig it, and rep you. Thanks in advance.

Lol, sorry for confusion. Like "this fire burns... always". The dots in the middle between burns...then always.

Could you make CM Punk a little bit bigger in the middle? Maybe make the text with whith black outlining and the back cm punk show up a bit more? It would be awesome. I'll use it. Thanks.

hey hey, nice sigs i must say. and i love that entourage sig. so i was thinking you could make me a sig of the show "Chuck".

Oh and if its not too much to ask, how abouta how i met your mother and House M.D sig too. take your time :D

Hey man nice sigs. I got a couple requests for you if u have time.

The NWO: Triple H(leader), Hulk Hogan(in all black if u can), Eric Bischoff, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Syxx,.Jeff Jarrett, Mr. Anderson.

The Main Event Mafia: John Cena(leader), Randy Orton, Sting, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels. And if u can, have all of them holding world titles. If u cant thats fine.

If u can find the,nwo and mem logos to put on them thatd be awesome but you dont have to. If you can do both great. If you can only do one thats fine too. Thanks in advance.

Anyone want a siq?

If you can do something for me with Stone Cold and Triple H that would be awesome.

Use these pics if you can:

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin.jpg

1324-Triple%20H%20Studio_b.jpg

fbcaeb40-1.gif

Triple_H__Skull_Logo_.jpg

If you could make the sig size 500x250 that would be excellent, blues and blacks for the colors of the backgrounds and borders would be excellent as well. Text across the bottom or top which ever looks best can read: Two Man Power Trip

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back