Not open for further replies.

Doubleo13

Occasional Pre-Show
this is some of the sigs i made

my earlier work

sub1.png

double.jpg

jeff.png

not very good i know the Jeff one and the megaman is what i made when i had Gimp before i got photoshop cs3 the first one was my first works on photoshop

Nice work Double O. If you're re-sizing something manually, hold the Shift key down so it doesn't get all pixelated like the Jarrett cut-out. And strokes tend to make somethings stick out more, so try to experiment with it. Other than that, I like the work. Nice and unique, just the way I like it.

I like the approach with the Jarrett sig. It is something unique and I haven't seen done yet by any of the great makers we have here on the forum. But the work is good for a beginner. Keep practicing and keep fine tuning your skill and you'll get better. Looking forward to seeing some more work.

here are some more of my gimp shop work

tripleh.png

dragon2.png

matthardy.png

most of my work was done with gimp i have to find my photoshop ones

Those are really good for gimp. I tried gimp before I got PS and I absolutely sucked at it. Like I couldn't do anything. PS is much easier IMO. But your work is really good for gimp stuff.

thanks for all the comments
these are my photoshop ones i found some of em

motorcity.png

tripleh2.png

suicidecopy.png

the suicide and the machine guns where my latest work. I have more of my photoshop stuff i just have to finish finding em:lmao:

You keep improving each picture. They are phenomenal. The Triple H one is my favorite so far.

ty kill joy

here are some more i made as a request

kurtanglecopy.png

and

kurtangle2copy.png

did it with two different text didnt know what htey wanted it to say, it is something i did different then my others. i used a 2 pix border

Those are really good for Gimp I tried using Gimp once :suspic: didn't work out so well. The Photo Shop ones are really good as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back