My Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my next promo I am going to continue from where I left off with my WZMania match with Jake and also start up the TeamJake vs TeamJonny feud. Should be up soon, possibly today.

(Downward Spiral has come out to his music, Drown by Three Days Grace, with a smirk on his smug face. He jumps in the ring and snatches the microphone off the ring announcer.)

"So yet again we see that I am truly dominant over all challengers. Jake proved again that I can outsmart him any day, at any time, and I have proved to all of you that I am the best this business has to offer, and Jake is washed up. Jake has no friends in the back because they all respect me for what I do. You are on your own Jake, but I don't care because I can take you on whenever I want and as for our match at WZMania, even though everyone knows that I will kick your ass, the match is ON!"

"You see I have told Jonny what match I want, and he has made it official. Jonny also has a few things up his sleeve as of now as well. And like I said before, I can beat you anywhere I want and at any time, so our match at WZMania will be..."

"A Falls Count Anywhere match. And that isn't it. The winner, which will no doubt be me you stupid son of a bitch, will get to burn the losers country's flag. How do you like that huh?! Wouldn't that be a shame when I beat your ass to within an inch of your life and then finish your country off and MY country, AUSTRALIA, will reign as your rightful superiors, and we will no longer be considered second-class citizens, because it is my right that I get to unleash my gigantic, god-given wrestling gifts onto your fat ass, and when it is all said and done, I will have proved without a doubt that you are nothing but a once-was, and I am the true future of the business! There is no way out of the beating coming to you Jake, and it will be merciless and you haven't seen anything yet."

"And now Jake, let's say hello to the man that double crossed you last week. Let's here what General Manager Jonny B has to say, and this, you don't want to miss."...

(Jonny B's music hits as he walks out to the ring and shakes hands with a grinning Downward Spiral. He looks out with a disgusted look at the booing crowd.)

"So many people have been asking why did I do it? Why did I double cross someone who was meant to be a close friend, to align myself with someone who supposedly disrespected everything I stood for? Why did I beat Jake to a bloody pulp? Well the fact is that I am the authority figure in this company, and what I say, goes."

"Jake thought he was above me and thought that I would listen to him, but the fact is, he never respects guys like Spiral that make this company what it is. So Jake, I did what I did to you because I felt like it and I was sick of condescending people like you who have no respect for the guys who make this business what it was. You were never anything. I proved that along with Spiral last week and now it is my job to reward Spiral because he is a great talent and someone who will carry this business from this day forward, and I will not stand for you Jake, standing in his way. I call the shots and that is the way it is going."

"So come on out Jake because we are ready for you again. Come on Jake (Jonny B starts warming up and Spiral is concentrating on the ramp. Spiral then shakes his head and goes and throws the ring announcer off his chair and takes it into the ring.) You want to come out again Jake? We are ready. You are stupid and we know it, so why not prove it again to these people because they need to see that you are nothing and that I deserve the respect. Not you. I am the General Manager God damn i-"

(Jonny is cut off by Jake's music. Jake comes out with bandages and is looking furious. He stops at the front of the ramp and doesn't take his eyes off of the two men in the ring. He has a mic in hand and raises it slowly....)

"Wow Spiral. You actually proved to everyone that you really have no balls at all. Jonny, I had respect for you, but you have proved yourself to be nothing but a jackass. Spiral, I couldn't care if it is a submission match, a tables match, a ladders match or even Hell in a Freaking Cell. I will still pay you back for everything you have done to me because you don't deserve anything. So let's keep it short and sweet Spiral and Jonny. I will make you pay and I don't care what I have to go through. You will feel my wrath right now and I don't care whatever you do because I am ready for it. There will be no backstabbing now and you can't go anywhere and I never demanded respect, but I sure as hell will have earned it after tonight."

(Jake takes his shirt off and starts heading to the ring with a determined look on his face. He reaches just short of the ring where Spiral and Jonny are waiting anxiously and Spiral is holding the chair tightly. Jake then stops and starts laughing.)

"You guys think I am stupid enough to go down there when it's 2 on 1? Really you guys. See I have friends who could destroy you just as easily as I could and they know you are nothing but two girls so there will be no more crap. These guys are real up and comers and they will be the ones teaching you a lesson. There is no running away now. Guys, come on out...."

(Jake's music hits as Luther Hull, Wordisborn21 and Abyss join Jake at the front of the ring in front of a terrified Jonny and Downward Spiral.)

"You see guys, the tables have turned. This is Team Jake and you guys are no chance. Chairs or nothing, we are taking you down."

(Just as they got in the ring, Spiral and Jonny ducked out. Jake's team get in the ring and start yelling at them. Just then, the crowd starts booing as Big Ace and Pastie 1545 hit the ring with chairs and knock out Jake's team from behind. This starts an all in brawl with everyone except Spiral and Jonny, who are still looking worried on the outside, in there. Jake gets the chairs off of Ace and Pastie and their team goes to belt them with it when Spiral and Jonny come back in and lays the other team out. Jonny's team starts laying into Jakes team and they continue for a while before Jake's team fights back. They grab the chairs and go for Team Jonny before Team Jonny escapes under the ropes. Team Jake look a little groggy, but they all stand up on the turnbuckles holding their chairs up to a roaring crowd. Jonny's team looks angry as they are glaring and seething at that sight. Jonny picks up the mic that Jake dropped when he went in the ring.)

"You son of a bitch Jake. I knew you were too gutless to do things yourself but now, we will have to destroy those so called, 'superstars' you have gathered. These guys here are now known as Team Jonny, and these guys are going to smash any sense you losers have. You made a war Jake, and it is a war that we will win. Team Jake vs Team Jonny at WZMania Jake, in a Survivor Series style, elimination match, and I call the shots and it is official. You have brought you and the rest of your 'posse's' demise on yourself. You got off lucky tonight but none of you will not leave with an inch of your life after what we do to you. And just a taste of what's to come, next week, it will be Downward Spiral agains Wordisborn. Looks like all of you will get two beatings on one night as well, because all your matches are still on at WZMania, and you guys will lose because this is the real WZ and you guys can't hold a candle to us. This is not over."

(Jake's team grins as Jonny's look angry. Jake's music hits and the crowd is electric.)

I may add in some speaking parts for the members of each team but that is the way I have done it for now. I did it quickly though so it probably needs some work but I needed to get it up. I tried making it short and sweet though which was a little hard for me. If people don't want to be involved in that match, I will change it.

Another Great Promo DS, I don't think people like us CAN hold back(lol), glad Jake got a little revenge after being sodermized last week(lol), so it's going to be a FCA Match and a team Jonny vs Team Jake match at WZ Maina, I like where both of these feuds are going and can't wait for the next promo, great work.

(Downward Spiral has made his way to the ring with a few bandages from his match with Extremetwistoffate. He is alone and slowly gets in the ring. He raises the microphone after looking around at the crowd.)

"You know Jake, I have now seen just how you act. You act in numbers, and nothing else. You used this Team Jake vs Team Jonny as a distraction to our match. Have you forgotten? Do you need reminding you idiot? Well here's the facts. (Looks at the camera and talks in a childs voice) At Wrestlemania Jake, I will be kicking your ass in a Falls Count Anywhere match, simply because I have told you before that I could beat you anywhere, anytime. (Looks out at the crowd and assumes normal tone) You hear that guys? Spiral said it. Jake is going down and it is all because of me."

"Sure, we have that other match going on, but Jake that doesn't mean I am going any easier on you. You may have tried to step around it by using your "J Team", but I can remember. But YOU, will not remember anything after I am done with you. I can take you down with backup or not, and there will be no mercy. No remorse on anything I do to you at Wrestlemania. There will be blood Jake, and it will be coming from you. You can't run Jake, no matter how hard you try. I will make sure that you idiots here, and you Jake, NEVER forget my name. And that...is Downward....Spiral."

"The match is still on Jake, and at WZMania, you will get not one, but two beatings. The first will knock you senseless, thanks to me. The second one...will finish you off forever, and wipe your miserable life off the radar, courtesy of Team...Jonny. I don't need backup Jake, so Team Jonny is staying out of our match at WZMania. Whether you get help or not, NO ONE can keep me from destroying you. I have not forgot what you did to me before Jake. Everything you did to me, will be taken into account when I am beating your ass all around the arena. My country will reign supreme, and the English flag will be shoved so far up your ass you can't breathe."

"FINALLY, you morons here will realise that Jake is nothing but a lie. I am the future, and now, the present. Jake, I will knock you into the past, and there is nothing you can do about it. You tried to run, and now, you have gotten yourself into something you never wanted. I am the most skillful wrestler the world has ever seen, and at WZMania, I am after you!"

(Spiral drops the microphone and goes to leave before Jake's music hits and he comes out to the ramp.)

"Spiral, it's the same old nonsense every week. You saying I am going to be taken down. You saying I don't have a chance. I am tired of it, and these fans are damn sure tired of it (crowd pops). Listen guys, you can come out from your toilet break now because Spiral is off the microphone."

"Don't give me this crap again. I don't need the J Team to prove to these guys that you are full of garbage. I came out by myself, and if you want to keep being a hypocritical son of a bitch, that's fine by me because it only angers me further."

"So Spiral, listen up and listen good. (Gets angrier in his tone and pauses for a second without taking his eyes off of Spiral) You cannot beat me. You made your deathbed, and I am going to make you lie in it. Your falls count anywhere match is just going to benefit me. I would have much rather had a hardcore match, to show you what the British are really made of, but I guess this will allow me to kick your ass as much as I like. You can come out here and insult these guys and myself, but the fact is, we are laughing at you Spiral. You are a condescending little bitch, and I will be the one proving things come WZMania time. Don't deny it Spiral. I am the one who will be delivering the beatings, and whether it be the J Team or myself, you and your "posse" won't know what hit him, and it definitely won't be pretty. I didn't want to run Spiral, but now, you had to go and piss me off again. I hear the same thing from you every week. So to shut you up, I am coming down there, where you cannot run. You cannot hide now Spiral. It's one on one. Team Jonny is down for the count, and we will repeat the beating you got last week. Prove you are a man Spiral. Prove to these fans that you actually have some balls, because I am not falling for any lie you spit out of your mouth."

(Jake drops the microphone and starts slowly walking towards the ring. Spiral looks a little reluctant, but he gets in a fighting position. Jake slides in the ring where Spiral steps back a bit. Jake looks behind him, and then at Spiral, and smiles. He slowly moves towards Spiral, who stands his ground a few steps away. Jake reaches Spiral and they both start glaring at eachother and their faces look intensely angry as they are very close. Spiral's eyes slowly drift to the ground, and he throws a punch at Jake, who doesn't show the slightest bit of pain. Spiral looks a little scared, as he starts backing away from an angry Jake. Spiral quickly gets out of the ring and starts walking away and looking at Jake, who's eyes don't wander as they look angrily at Spiral. Jake starts laughing as Spiral has fear in his eyes. Jake looks at a cheering crowd and smiles at Downward Spiral. As Downward Spiral is walking backwards up the ramp, Team Jake slowly steps out and stands behind Spiral, as Spiral quickly looks around and trips over. Team Jake is joined by Jake, as he stands behind Spiral. Spiral looks at Jake, and then back at Team Jake several times before standing up and looking scared. The J Team stop smiling, and have expressionless faces. Spiral slowly backs out as he looks terrified and Team Jake's eyes follow him. He slowly moves towards the back and Team Jake still looks at him but do nothing. As Spiral goes out to the back, Team Jake raise the English flag between them all and keep their eyes on the back. They look between eachother, before moving to the back as well.)

(Y2Jake's music hits as he walks out to the ring with an expressionless face. He picks up the microphone and stares into the camera.)

"Last week Spiral, you got off easy, and I will admit that. People may be asking why I didn't beat the holy hell out of you then, but I have told everyone the same reason. I will never go down to your level and like you saw, I don't gang up on people like you do everytime. I felt no need to kick your ass last week but Spiral, I am saving that for WZMania."

"You see, I was being complacent for a long time. I was in a rut. I had lost focus on training and I was beginning to feel like there was nothing left. And then...along came you Spiral. You and I were fine until the WZRumble, when you tried to make a name of yourself. I made you Spiral. You had potential and you could have been great. Instead, you threw it all away because of your damn grudges. You think you can tell me I have no idea what's coming to me at WZMania? I know damn well what is coming for me at WZMania, and that is that I am walking out the winner."

(He walks out of the ring and grabs a chair and goes back in to the ring and sits down.)

"You have awoken something that I had left behind. Something I hoped I would never have to go back to. You have brought back the hardcore, British son of a bitch, known as Y...2....Jake. You have made this a war Spiral, and I will seal your fate. Like I have said, there is no running. There is no hiding. And I can assure you that there will be no remorse from me when I beat you to within an inch of your life. I am Y2Jake Spiral, and you want to teach people things? Why don't you teach yourself that you do not mess with me? I am going back to where I once was. I am making you my bitch at WZMania, and I will go through anything to get it into your big, fat head, that you have no right trying to tell these people that you are something you are damn sure not!"

(He gets up and takes the chair and looks to the top of the ramp. He stares at it for a while before looking back up.)

"Falls Count Anywhere....Anything goes...Anything Counts....but only one of us will be falling. And Spiral, that person is going to sadly, be you. Chairs, barbed wire, tables, ladders and my own damn hands, are ALL going to take part in your hard earned lesson. I am sick of the crap. Anything you do is going to add fuel to the fire Spiral, and you have no idea what you are getting into. If you had the balls to actually fight me Spiral, I may actually take you seriously. And if you do want to fight, I have just one thing to say. Don't bother trying to come and get it Spiral, because the beating is coming to YOU!!!!"

(He throws the mic to the ground and lifts the chair up to his face where he grins maniacally at it. He then smashes it into the ground and walks out, raising his hands to the crowd. He disappears into the back as the picture turns to an image of Downward Spiral vs Y2Jake at WrestlezoneMania. The camera fades out...)

Hey DS, I can't believe you didn't PM me to let me know you had a new promo up, anyway I thought it was great, a very cocky DS telling everyone he's going to destroy Jake, and sodermize him yet again(lol) and Jake coming out and basicly punking DS, I loved it, this was one of those classic wrestling promo's that need to happen to make a feud set fire, as if it already wasn't hott enough, also like how Jake didn't sink to DS level, showing not only is he not worried about facing DS but he's looking foward to beating his ass, but I also think maybe at the PPV he is making a big mistake of underestemating DS which could be his downfall, again nice promo, one of your best, can't wait until the match.

(The Ring Announcer is in the ring and holds a microphone to his mouth.)

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have some sad news for you. Y2Jake will be unable to appear tonight, because of family troubles at his home in England. It is with great regret that I tell you that his father is losing his battle with cancer. He will not be coming back for a week and-"

(He is cut off by Downward Spiral's music, as Spiral is walking out with a grin on his face. He quickly gets into the ring and shoves the announcer to the outside after snatching the microphone off him.)

"Well, well, well, Jake makes up more excuses just so he doesn't have to face ME. Last week, all he did was talk trash which he KNEW he couldn't back up. So now, his father has cancer. Very unfortunate situation but there is no way that I am going to let Jake step out from facing me."

"You know what, I am not taking this crap. Jake is just making up crap, and this is another of his white lies. You people eat this stuff up. You are as stupid as he is for thinking that his dad is really suffering from 'cancer'. Okay, I'm coming clean. I made it up, and now, Jake is on a one way ticket to his hometown slum, in that disgusting part of the World known as England. (Starts laughing) How stupid can you get? You actually believed this Jake? You were stupid enough to believe what I tell you? This proves that Jake is nothing more than a stupid fool, and you people still think he is worthy of getting in the ring with me? Well, I got rid of you Jake and made you look like an idiot doing it, and now you will have to stay in England where I won't have to face you. I am putting up with no more of your crap Jake, and now, my feud with you is over. Have fun wherever you end up, because I am certainly having fun without having to put up with you."

(Spiral gets out of the ring and starts to walk up the ramp before he notices something in the crowd. He walks back and comes face to face with someone in a Y2Jake shirt. He looks at him once before raising the microphone to his mouth.)

"What do we have here? Why, I've heard of you. You are the hometown hero here in this cesspool known as Washington State. Why, you are one of Jake's closest friends, and yet you remain here with these idiots in the crowd. Everyone, you want a definition of washed up, well here he is. The so called 'veteran' known as....Kasey!!!! So Kasey, do you think that Jake will ever come back huh? You are his best friend, so you know better than anyone how stupid he is, and both of you are just as washed up as eachother, but I guess Jake is still able to move his fat ass in the ring, but where are you huh?"

(Kasey is glaring at Spiral the whole time. Spiral starts laughing, and stares right back at Kasey, before slapping him right in the face. Spiral is laughing even harder now,and he picks Kasey up by his hair and tosses him over the guard rail. Spiral lifts Kasey's head up to his, points at him angrily and then irish whips him into the steps. He rolls Kasey into the ring, and turns around and lifts his arms in the air in victory. He slowly walks to the announcers table where he glares at the announcers, before picking up a chair.

He looks with despise at the crowd before rolling in the ring with the chair. Kasey is standing up, and as Spiral turns around, Kasey starts laying the punches into him and the crowd is wild. He grabs the chair off Spiral and lifts it up, but is kicked in the groin by Spiral and drops the chair. Spiral picks it up and he steps back a bit, and smashes Kasey with the chair on the top of the skull. He lines Kasey's head up against the bottom turnbuckle. Spiral walks back a few steps, before running at Kasey full pace and smashing him across the head with the chair, busting him open instantly.

Spiral throws the chair down viciously, and starts pummeling Kasey's head with punches and kicks. He then rolls out of the ring and looks under the ring, and pulls out a table. He slides it into the ring and sets it up near the turnbuckle. He picks Kasey up and slowly climbs the turnbuckle with Kasey in a headlock. He is at the top with Kasey in the Downward Spiral position, but shakes his head and pushes Kasey to the ground. Spiral gets out of the ring and looks under again, and pulls out a container of lighter fluid, and a gas lighter. He looks out at the crowd before jumping into the ring.

He steps over and douses the table with the lighter fluid and sets it on fire, before tossing the lighter and fluid to the outside. He again lifts Kasey up to the top of the turnbuckle in the Spiral position, and as he gets to the top and as soon as he is facing the table, Y2Jake hits the ring, without music, and Spiral doesn't see him as Jake starts running down to the ring, and he pushes Downward Spiral off the top turnbuckle, and through the flaming table!!!! The crowd is going nuts, as Spiral writhes in pain to the outside. Jake picks up the chair in the ring, and walks around to Downward Spiral, but referees and officials run down and prevent Jake from doing anything to Spiral.

Jake backs off angrily and tosses the chair to the floor, as EMT's run down to check on Spiral and Kasey, who is still lying in the ring. Jake rolls in the ring and brushes the EMT's off Kasey, and lifts him up and raises his arms. Kasey is a little more conscious and he smiles at Jake, and both go over to the ropes and raise their arms to the crowd, who are going wild. They both go to the outside and Jake is holding Kasey up so he doesn't fall. They head to the curtain before Kasey breaks out of Jake's arms, and raises his arms to the wild crowd, before they both glare at Spiral and head to the back.)

What the hell Kasey(LOL), how did he get envoled in this feud, I love that though, DS has been getting his ass handed to him week after week, I know he sodermized Y2Jake about three weeks ago but this is getting downright vicious, i'm afarid that if DS doesn't win at WZMaina then he will never be able to show his face in your fed again, yet another outstanding promo and an even greater aftermath (how could in not be with flaming table's), the feud between the two continue's to become better and better, I truly can't wait until they finally lock-up at the PPV, that match should be the showstoppa!

I hope it is, but I thought that my last promo was a little jumbled, and I will try to make Spiral come out looking good for once, but I don't want to give people the impression that I am making my character look the almighty. I keep procrastinating though, because I love writing these promos and the actual WZMania match doesn't seem that close, but I am sure that we will set a deadline for promos to be done. Kasey was just someone I wanted just in that segment because he is a veteran of this forum. Thanks for the reviews Showtyme because they are valued, but again, I don't really like that one I did there.

But I do I thought that the last two were some of your best stuff, I do the smae thing and really be down on my show at times but trust me it's usually better than YOU think, I love them and can't wait for the next to pop up.

Well you of all people shouldn't be negative about your shows, but I just think I need more practice at it to be a decent writer. But I think I will continue doing these promos for a while longer, and I am trying to be a little different in each one now, as you can see from the flaming tables and the trick I played on Jake.

From the match you already wrote to your always outstanding promo's I think that if you were ever to actually write a full show it would be awesome, one of the best on the site, I love your writing style and already see you as a top creative writer on this site, only wish I could talk you into doing this full time by making your own show, and I totally understand what you mean as everybody gets better with practice, I try to outdo each one of my shows, so I know where your coming from.

This isn't a promo for Jake vs Spiral, but it is for another feud going on and I wanted some feedback on it here.

Team Jonny: Jonny B, Downward Spiral, Big Ace, extremetwistoffate, Pastie1545 and Luther Hull.

Team Jake: Y2Jake, The Enforcer, St Joe, Abyss.

(Jonny B's music hits, and Team Jonny hits the ring. They are all walk out and look angrily at the crowd. They stop before the ring and raise their hands in unison. They all climb in the ring and the pyro goes off. Jonny B grabs a microphone as the rest of Team Jonny is looking around the arena.)

"Enough with the words. Enough with all this crap. We are sick of having to be shoved around as if we are the lower leagues in this business. Nothing could be further from the truth. We are the high and mighty here. We, are the GODS of this business. Team Jonny is the greatest thing that has ever hit this Earth and at WZMania, we will be hitting anything in our sight, and if Jake and his fat band of 'cronies' gets in our way, you can be sure that they will not be coming out unscathed. That brings me to another point. What was it I said before that we were the best this business had to offer. Well, I guess we could say that, but I think, there is one...weak link. It's been staring me in the face guys, and most of you know what I am talking about here."

"You see Team Jonny is meant to be about the glory and it is meant to be filled with the greatest wrestlers in this company. But I have a little problem with this group. You see, someone here, doesn't belong anywhere near the rest of us (The others start to step back a little). We call the shots here, and I am calling one right now."

(Jonny looks back at the group, before Downward Spiral low blows Pastie1545, who crumbles to the ground. The rest of Team Jonny starts to stomp on him, before Big Ace locks in a Camel Clutch, and Jonny kneels down eye to eye with him.)

"You thought you even belonged in here? This is Team Jonny, not a Team of circus freaks, who can't wrestle to save their lives, which is EXACTLY what you are you pathetic piece of crap. Now, I don't care what you think, because we just called the damn shots and there is NOTHING you can do about it. So go back in amongst all those worthless morons in the back where you belong, because you are nowhere near our league."

(Jonny slaps him in the face before Ace slams Pastie's head into the ground. Luther Hull and Extremetwistoffate both hit a snapshot type move on Pastie before Spiral throws Pastie to the edge of the mat, lifts Pastie's head up over the top rope and hits an RKO on Pastie, before Ace superkicks Pastie to the floor. Spiral takes the microphone off of Jonny.)

"You see that you idiots? You want an example of just what we can do? You just got it. And can you imagine what we are going to do to "Team Jake"? That is nothing. That worthless loser got what he had coming and he had no business associating with us because we are better than him. We are better than all you people and we are better than any other wrestlers in this world. We don't beg for respect, because we command it, and if anyone wants to try and put themselves above us, that (points to Pastie) is EXACTLY what you will get."

(He looks out at Pastie before giving the microphone to Big Ace, and spitting out at Pastie. Big Ace laughs before lifting the mic to his mouth.)

"Spiral, you are exactly right. Anyone who gets in our way will be dealt with because we are just that damn good. There's no stopping Team Jake and we never wanted that scum messing with our team anyway. Now we can claim that we are truly the greatest wrestlers in this business, and Team Jake, we now have no weak links. We are...unstoppable. We have Jonny B, the ruthless son of a bitch, who takes no crap and does whatever he wants because he can. We have Downward Spiral, one of the greatest wrestlers in this business and the most intellectual wrestler there ever was, someone that ANY team would kill to have. We have Luther Hull, who could crush anyone that gets in his or our way, and like the rest of us, he doesn't take kindly to condescending losers."

"We also have Ultraviolenticon, who was smart enough to go from the loser team, to the Dream Team, and he is just further proof that we take only the best, and destroy the rest, as you can see from what we did to Pastie. You mess with us, you seal your fate and that is, that you will be feeling the effects of what we do to you for the rest of your pathetic life."

(Ace hands the microphone to Luther Hull, as they all look cockily around the ring and look at disgust to the booing fans.)

"SHUTUP! Did I ask for 15000 idiots to talk? I did not think so. This is exactly the disrespect I am talking about. You idiots are the ones that are stupid enough to think that we are as pathetic as the rest of the people in the back, but if you can't see that, we will MAKE you see that. You people make me sick. It's a wonder we even grace you idiots with our presence, because you should be bowing down to us, not making your stupid little comments! Now you are going to sit down, shut up, and listen to what Extremetwistoffate has to say, and that is a command, you fat morons!"

(Luther glares at the crowd who are booing before ETOF takes the microphone off him.)

"That goes for you as well Team Jake. I have to unfortunately admit that I was a part of your little group, and I know for a fact that you are scared of Team Jonny. I was wasting away my time in that stupid group, and that is for sure. You are all as talentless as the next, and you don't deserve to be in the same ring with us at WZMania. Consider yourselves lucky that we don't waste our times beating the living crap out of you beforehand because frankly, that would be too easy for us and we want to save it for WZMania, when the whole world will be watching."

"So you want to go around acting as if you are better than us? Big mistake. You saw what we did to our own TEAMATE, or should I say, former teamate, so what do you think we will do to you pigs? You don't know what you are in for, but it won't be pretty. Team Jonny will beat any shred of sense left in you out of your pathetic bodies, and that is a promise."

(ETOF drops the microphone as Team Jonny stares out for a moment, before heading for the ropes. Jonny stops and gestures for the Team to come back. Jonny picks up the microphone.)

"Wait, wait, wait guys. I just realised something. Team Jake was too weak to come out and interrupt us. They are scared and we all know it. But my point is, why should we have to face those people at WZMania anyway? No one deserves to see us in the ring so why should we have to? They all know we will destroy Team Jake, and the eliminations would come quicker than you could say Team Jonny, so we don't need to face those losers anyway. (The rest of the Team nod in agreement.)"

"So this is another shot that I am calling, and no one can do a thing about it. We are sick of being pushed around by condescending morons like Team Jake, so now, we are doing them a favour. We will NOT be having a match at WZMania. We are not going to beat you to within an inch of your life at WZMania, because no one deserves to see us in the ring. That's it Team Jake, there is no match and that's just what you wanted. So now, we won't have to continue to be pu-"

(Jonny is cut off by Jake's music as Team Jake comes out to the ring. Jake has the microphone in hand as he raises it.)

"So now it's come to this. All that gibberish you queers were spurting out, and now you aren't even going to face us? Team Jonny, you are a pathetic bunch of losers who everyone knows are too scared to face us. What you did to Pastie was wrong, because ganging up on someone from behind is the only way you can do things and it is sick. We are not going to have to stand for this crap anymore. We know someone who can shut your mouth Jonny, and while we could do it as well, this guy can overpower you whenever he wants, and he has got a few words to say about you and your supposed ability to 'call the shots'."

(Jake gestures up to the big screen as everyone looks up there to see Admin sitting in a chair.)

"Jonny, cut the crap. We have our own personal problems, but this is the limit. You can't go around acting as if you are a higher power than you are, and you think you are Gods? Well I am about to send you crashing back to Earth. Everyone sees through your flimsy, pathetic excuses and we are all tired of hearing your Team blab on about loving eachother or whatever the hell you go on with for 15 minutes every night."

"So, as the one person that can actually do something about stopping you Jonny from trying to 'call the shots' I am going to say this. The match....is still on (crowd cheers.) You will not go around trying to run this company because as long as I am still breathing, I will make sure you don't mess with what these fans want. You can't run around doing this crap forever Team Jonny, and I have put a stop to it."

"You are a bunch of lowlife scumbags and I look forward to seeing Team Jake kick your asses at WZMania. As for what you did to Pastie, I think it's pretty low, but I am sure it's for his benefit as he won't have to be a part of your little gang anymore. So the 5 on 5 elimination match at WZMania is still on, and that is final. But wait, it looks like Team Jake is one man short, and rather than letting you gang up on them with a man down, I am going to do something about it. I have made it my liberty to get another man for Team Jake, and he is just as ruthless as anyone else and it is his time to shine now. Come on out!"

(After a moment, kfowlkes's music hits and he walks out on stage and starts high-fiving Team Jake.)

"Kfowlkes, welcome to Team Jake, and Team Jonny, try any more funny stuff, and you will be hearing it from me. Pack your bags guys, because you are all headed for WZMania, whether you like it or not Team Jonny."

(Team Jonny start seething and swearing up at the screen as it fades out, and they change their look to a grinning Team Jake. Team Jake all raise their hands up and Team Jonny look a little scared. Kfowlkes takes a microphone off of Jake and raises it to his mouth.)

"I would just like to say that it is an honour to be a part of Team Jake, and I along with Jake, St Joe, Abyss and The Enforcer are going to love to have the honour of beating your asses at WZMania and as Admin said, there is no backing out!"

(Kfowlkes drops the microphone and grins at Team Jake before they have an old fashioned stare-down, as the cameras fade out.)

(Downward Spiral is walking in the back but is stopped by Maria.)

"Spiral, Spiral, I just want your thoughts on facing Y2Jake at WZMa-"

(Downward Spiral snatches the microphone and stands over a cowering Maria)

"Just you shut your mouth you filthy tramp. Maybe if you weren't as stupid as you are, you would have paid attention to what I have been saying these last few weeks. Now don't you EVER get in my face like that again you moronic bimbo, ang get the hell out of my sight!"

(Maria quickly runs away.)

(Looking after her) "Filthy ****. Makes me sick...(Looks at Camera) As for what she said, my thoughts? My thoughts are that there is no need for contemplation or discussion about my match, because the end is obviously enevitable. I am not worried, nor do I care about the match, because it is going to be a walk in the park, and Downward Spiral and the greatest country of them all, Australia, will come out on top YET...again. So don't even try to cheer for Jake, because you see what happens to condescending smartasses in the crowd who try to boo me. You idiots don't know talent when you see it, and the only reason you cheer for Jake is because you can relate to him because all of you and Jake have one thing in common: You are all PATHETIC! (Crowd boos.) And you know what else is pathetic, is the fact that you morons hide behind a loser like Jake, and take pride in the very few victories he gets, because you are all worthless piles of crap just like Jake! (Crowd boos even more.)"

"So Jake, you and these fans can go about with your stupid looks on your fat, ugly faces, but reality is going to set in soon. Right about the time I have beaten your ass to a bloody pulp and you are lying on your back in the middle of the ring at WZMania, and the referee counts (gestures with his hand) 1...2....3 you will know that you got your fat ass into something you could never get out of, and if I haven't already proved week in and week out that I am the best this business has to offer, you and the fans will damn sure know after I prove to everyone what a pathetic, washed up piece of crap you are. I am sick of hearing this crap about you being fired up and how you are going to beat my ass at WZMania, because NOTHING could be further from the truth. I could leave your body mangled and twisted night after night, but I am saving that for WZMania when Downward Spiral reigns supreme over a has been, and you fans can stick any confidence or pride you have in Jake straight up your asses before I belt it out of you! (Crowd boos.) Shut your God Damn mouths because booing is not going to stop me from pummeling Jake back into last year at WZMania, so I suggest you shut your mouths before I come out there and do it to each and every one of you pathetic losers! (Crowd boos very loudly.)"

"You have heard my God damn thoughts week in and week out and I still can't get it through your thick heads that Jake has absolutely no chance coming out of WZMania a winner, or still in one piece, because I am simply superior. He can come out and do his little tough guy act which you idiots lap up every week, but you will all see at WZMania that he is nothing. Jake is pathetic and washed up and it's a joke I even have to face him. Now you listen up and listen good. I call the shots around here and no one gets in my way without paying the consequences. Don't try to run Jake because I know you want to, and no matter what you bring to the table against me at WZMania, there is no chance in hell that you could beat me, because you will be busted open straight after the bell rings. You have no idea what kind of hell you have dragged yourself into but it is not going to be pretty. Falls Count Anywhere, which means I can brutalise you anywhere I want and any way I want. If you ever make it out of WZMania, which I doubt you will, you can be assured I will just keep beating your fat ass down until you are just a distant memory and I and Team Jonny reign as rightful superiors in WZ because we are just that Damn Good! And That...Is....That!"

(Spiral throws the microphone away and glares closely at the camera before laughing and walking cockily away.)

First I want to apologize for taking so long to review i've been very busy lately and somehow missed out on your newest promo's. I think the first is your best to date as it had an incredibly good flow and feel for the entire promo, it was very entertaining and fresh, I loved to hear from all the members of Team Jonny as I got a better feel for each of their characters and i've always enjoyed the whole "Fired/Kicked Out" Team member routine as it's always interesting to see how someone bounces back from being outcasted, maybe by joining Team Jake? I don't know but I can't wait for the fallout, another excellent promo that further proves that without even writting a show you are one of the best writer's on this site.

Whoa! DS is all fired up I loved this promo, after being on the losing end of the last few promo's this was a breath of fresh air to see him go back into super confendent, super cocky, super heel mode and lay down the law to just about everyone, yet another incredible promo and dare I say slight better than the one I reviewed above, this is byfar my favorite promo you have written and I can't wait to see the outcome of the match as it is a little closer to happening, please make sure you PM me when the match is up if I haven't reviewed after a little while as I can't wait, again these are two of the greatest promo's I have ever read on any site and as much as I was impressed before I am overwhelmed by just how great your writting skills really are, my hats off and I don't know if I said this before but I CAN'T WAIT for the match at WZMania.

(Jake is shown in a dark room with an English flag in the background. His head is bowed but he looks up at the camera after a while.)

"WZMania.....a week away. Anything said beforehand will be forgotten. We will all be tested. It's survival of the fittest. The strongest. The toughest. Men will be separated from the boys and no one will come out the same. It is the biggest phenomenon in sports entertainment history and it's going down this Sunday. Words are meaningless before WZMania, but I want each and every Wrestlezone fan to listen up to what I have to say."

"You see, at WZMania, I am going to be taking on Downward Spiral in a Falls Count Anywhere match that is going to steal the bloody show. You fans don't know what you're in for, but I can give you a little insight. Spiral doesn't respect what you fans mean to the business. He doesn't even respect this business and he is a disgrace. But the truth is, I am looking forward to facing the kid. He can say anything he wants, but at WZMania, he's going to have to back it up, and Y2Jake is not going to make it easy for him. I've heard people say he is a pompous little bitch and at WZMania, I'm going to show everyone he is nothing but that."

"I have looked back on my career during our feud and I realised I haven't had that moment in time that has made me truly deserve my spot as being considered a legend in this business. You fans have not seen my full potential left, and in this body there is still fight left. Downward Spiral....you've brought the fight out of me and at WZMania, it's being unleashed on you. My career has been too easy and I became complacent. I'm going to be upfront with you guys, before Spiral turned on me, I was in a rut. I had begun to doubt my career and doubt my ability. (Looks down) I was losing it and it was showing. What you see on the television is only a very small part of a wrestlers life. In reality, we are not always the people you see on TV. At WZMania, you are going to see a hardcore Y2Jake but outside the ring, it's not like that. During my dark patch, I had begun to take it out on the people around me. My family was falling apart and I had lost respect for myself. It has been creeping inside me, torturing my soul and I just have to come clean with all the fans. I was not good to myself before Spiral came along. I had nights where I would be out all night drinking and burying my life. It got worse. I had begun to torture myself literally, and I couldn't hide the scars inside...or outside my body, and it was all because of the fact that I know I'm not exactly the wrestler I was."

"It was torturous to me. (looks back up at the camera with a fierce look in his eye) but then...you came along Spiral. I was your mentor, and only there to build what I saw was a great talent into the wrestling business, and you turned on me like a slap in the face or a shot to the goolies. You are the sole reason I wake up in the morning and you have taken me back to a stage that I had lost, because all I want..is your destruction. When you cost me my shot at the WZ Title at the WZRumble, you took away those demons in my life. You made me see that there is still life in Y2Jake and now, you have pissed me off further. I don't know what's going to happen in our match at WZMania, but I know for sure that I'm going to come out with dignity and in the hope I have taught your ass a hard earned lesson. It doesn't matter what blood is shed! What sweat is shed and how much our lives have been shortened! What matters is that I am back and better than ever and at WZMania, the end is not a good one for you as I can ensure all WZ fans, Downward Spiral will not come out the same courtesy of yours truly."

"So after all is said and done, after it has all been settled, we will see who truly is the best competitor and my life right now is dedicated to kicking your ass Spiral! Everyone of your comments was not a dagger in my heart like it would have been before, because now, it's the fuel that feeds the fire and passion in my heart, and it is only getting me more ready for this match and I want to thankyou Spiral. I want to thank you for getting my life back on track because if there wasn't a boring son of a bitch that picked a fight with me, my life would not be worth living. So thank yourself for bringing on your own personal destruction, because at WZMania, the beast...is unleashed. We've had the battles before, but at WZMania, it will be the war, and it is a war you are sure to lose. 1 week Spiral, and we will be showing the greatest match WZ has ever seen. There will be pain Spiral, but there will be ecstasy for the winner. So take whatever steps you want to take to prepare, but you will be facing someone ready to go past levels unimaginable to prove myself to the fans. There's still more in me Spiral, so don't take me lightly. WZMania 1 will be...the end of Downward Spiral..."

(Crowd cheers as Jake gets up and walks away. The camera zooms in to the British flag as it fades out.)

Another nice promo to get the petty vote for Y2Jake although I thought it was an very well written promo(as usual) it was a little to sappy for my taste, as all your other promo's had a sicker and darker tone(which I love, I know i'm sick(lol) but other than my personal taste I thought it gave Jake some much needed depth and insight into his dusturbing character, now i'm starting to second guess my WZMania pick as DS might have more trouble than I orginally thought, again great work man once again I really enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back