My opinion on pro wrestling/ something from my auto-biography book/ your opinion too

Wrestlingfan100

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is from chapter 3 of my auto-biography I've been creating today.
Keep in mind that I am intending to tell people who may not be fans of what we are fans of and explain to everyone my opinion and facts on it

"Pro wrestling has been a big part of my life. Memorabilia, learning about the business and becoming quite knowledgeable about the biz itself too. Many people are not aware that the pro wrestling business like any sport or TV show genre has other components that are in a competition, a competition of ratings, viewers and buyers. Professional wrestling is a real indescribable mock sport based-show of shows. From the most highest prestige in entertainment and {arguably} sport to the lowest piece of redneck garbage you can find Pro wrestling is here to stay for more than few centuries. I have over 120 favorite performers in the biz and I have been a fan since July 25, 2002, I love matches and watch them like you {may/might} watch action films. I’ve been watching other companies since mid 2009 and I am serious when I tell you to broaden your viewership of wrestling. In Japan and Mexico pro wrestling is treated with high regard and even in parts of America. Canada, New York, Missouri, New Jersey, Chicago, Asia and China are some of the most influential places of pro wrestling.

From entertainment based to more of a hard-hitting hardcore style and all in-between the top face of entertainment that is professional wrestling is a renowned sport-entertainment entity. Made up of hearsay, amazing matches{ staged/predetermined} and the whole entire physical entertainment of it provides me moments of my life where I’ve imitated, aspired and would do anything to be a part of. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back