• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Must See! 1994 magazine cover predicts the future!

JetJam

You have got to see this Todd Pettengill magazine cover from the past. It is from the September 1994 WWF Magazine.

Notice anything?

I remember seeing this all those years ago and going “Wow that is a long time from now!” But, here we are.

This was not actually on the cover of the magazine. It was a full page ad inside the issue that Todd Pettengill made to promote himself.

upload_2019-9-28_22-24-19.png

This bring back some fun memory for me as i was just graduating high school and in the peak of my wrestling fandom at the time. I would buy every wrestling magazine i could find and actually had a subscription to the WWF magazine and i think i might still have a copy of this actual issue somewhere at home.

Penttengill was a great guy to help promote the company at the time and fit with the time and his comedic timing was awesome.

Does anyone know if there is a way to make this magazine cover bigger?

I know members can see it at a large size, but it would be best if even people who are not logged on can see it bigger too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back