Movies, Business and Regular Rants With The Prince

Hard Hit Prince

Not really working as a
I know, I'm calling myself The Prince. Gosh. Anyway, bit introduction, I run marketing and sales on a big pop culture website, which means most of the time I watch movies before it releases. Sometimes before the US release date, sometimes after it.

Anyone who runs a website is free to join in and share some problems, experiences and stuff with social media and promotions. Anyone who cares about pop culture in general is also free to post it.

I'll try and make a diary of the biggest movies of the year and/or gems I'll find.

Anyway: Voldemort: Origins of The Heir, the fanfilm trailer that went viral, is releasing the movie today on YouTube. Anyone interested in watching it? For the really small budget, I'm actually intrigued by it.

Edit: It's OUT!
[YOUTUBE]C6SZa5U8sIg[/YOUTUBE]

Voldemort: Origins of The Heir: 2/5

It's still a fan-made movie. With the budget it turned out pretty okay and it did use some of the material in the books that was not adapted into the movies. I kinda enjoyed the whole heirs arc, but the characters needed more interactions to be fleshed out, and the dialogue was pretty basic shit. In all fairness, the photography was okay and the sets were actually cool. I'll give them this – they most certainly helped Warner Bros. see the potential of J.K. Rowling 's universe beyond the official movies. The same way we have a Marvel Universe, I wouldn't be surprised in seeing a Wizard Universe with different directors and writes expanding it with original characters and stories. If you're a Harry Potter fan, check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back