Moves

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Okay, so NorCal is no longer with us, which does create a hole. He was a solid G-Mod.

I, for one, think the G-Mod staff we have now is fine. No need to promote anyone new. Plus, I don't think any of the current mods is ready. X just got promoted to mod recently and I have questions about him. Lee just got the wrestling sections and is a workhorse, but he's also 1 year removed from being banned and had some maturity concerns up until recently. Will, Ricky, and NoFate were just written up, so there's a no.

Here's my idea, and please feel free to tear it asunder / add / subtract / brainstorm.

1. Split the wrestling mods into sections.

a. WWE - Will
b. Old School - NoFate or Ricky
c. TNA -
d. PPV - NoFate or Ricky
e. General - Harthan*

*yes, I am suggesting we promote Harthan to a wrestling mod section.
For TNA, Mysterio_Fan's name has come up.

2. My list of the next group of potential mods:

a. SavageTaker. On a lot, posts really well, he's well known and liked.
b. TM. Stepped up HUGE lately and addresed maturity concerns.
c. tdigle. Controversial, but damn smart and a good poster.
d. NSL. Jack of all trades.
e. Tenta. A rookie, sure, but a good wrestling poster with a following.
f. D-Man. I am concerned with his dedication to the site overall. But he's a smart and mature guy, a good poster, etc. Not ready yet.

Who am I forgetting?

As a dark horse, Doc. The guy is young, he posts a lot, and he seems eager. Long shot, but should at least be mentioned. I like the splitting of the wrestling mods. Will/Harthan for PPV, leaning towards Harthan. Old School, I'd think Ricky would work best there. I'd put NoFate over WWE myself. Will I think is either general or WWE. He's been getting on more often lately. 100% agree we don't need to promote anyone. We've got an army already. TNA-M_F, all the way. The guy has been on fire lately and he's never once been a discipline issue.

As for the potentials listed:

ST-not quite yet, but he'd be in the next batch.
TM-I can't stand him, but IC is right about him stepping up. Not sure if he's ready yet, but I'd listen to arguments which would be a first time.
Tdigle-not sure yet. He's certainly good, but I'm not sold here.
NSL-fine choice.
Tenta-due to personal issues, I'd have to say no at the moment. He gets those worked out and launched to the top of the list.
D-Man-again, not sure but I'd lead towards no. Like IC siad, not ready yet. Same as ST for me.

Whichever one doesn't get it is going to be monumentally discouraged. I'm going to surprise you here; co-TNA mods.

I suggested this in the Admin room, but before I saw this thread here. Here is my recommendation:

1. OneBigWill - General/Old School wrestling mod - Has already agreed to this assignment should we put him here, and says it is kind of where he'd rather be anyways.

2. mysterio_fan - TNA mod - Is done

3. Harthan - WWE mod - A promotion, into the forums we need the most coverage

4. NoFate - WWE mod - For now...plus, I'm not sure he posts anywhere else

5. Lee - Wrestling sections mod - He's done a damn fine job...I see no reason to take away power from the one wrestling mod who has been on the ball with regards to actual moderating

6. Ricky - Spam Friendly Sections mod - Let's face it, it's the only place he ever really posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back