Most over INDY Talent

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
The question is who is the most over on the Indy scene.
My question is more directed to wrestlers who never had a legit run in TNA or WWE. SO, Matt Hardy, Billy Gunn and other wrestlers like that don’t include.

My answer would be Colt Cabana. Every week I read about him main eventing a show somewhere around the world. You can include ROH wrestlers, but I'm not sure how big of a draw any of those guys are.

Personally the only Indy guy I have paid to go see in my life was Steve Corino, but I don't think he is over any more and he is probably known for his time in ECW.

So, if you can get through by bad grammar, who is the most over in the Indy scene?

I've been seeing and hearing the buzz about Colt for a while now. I don't know about this for sure, but I heard Adam Pearce is pretty good. Has there been a lot of discussions on him?

Kevin Steen. Easily.

Davey Richards is pretty over too, but his lack of a personality blockades him achieving the expectations some set for him.

At the moment Steen, easily.

He is current PWG World Champ, he is main eventing ROH's next PPV and more than likely winning the ROH world title there and he just recently lost a match for the Chikara Grand Chmapionship by DQ meaning that he is most likely not done there.

Basically he is in the title scene in the three biggest indy companies (arguably, DGUSA/Evolve may have something to say about that) and he is over as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back