• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most Dominant Woman/Diva In WWE History?

Most Dominant Woman in WWE history?

• Chyna

• Alundra Blayze

• Kharma

• Beth Phoenix

• Trish Stratus

• Lita

• AJ Lee

• Natalya

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

pepentorresHHH

Getting Noticed By Management
I was just rewatching WM 17 and came across Chyna vs Ivory...... Chyna just ran through her.... She was a former ic champ, former WWF title #1 contender after all. But i read a comment saying Trish and Lita had more reigns and better matches and were already in the HOF (also their peak on the roster would happen years later). Coming to midern years, Beth Phoenix, AJ Lee, Kharma and other during their gime in the company completely dominated the conversation.

So when looking back at the legacy of the Women's / Diva's division. Who in your mind is the most dominant?

To me, although i understand the reasons to not put her in HOF, Chyna was never taken down in the women's division and reached greater Heights program wise, match wise and legacy wise?

Maybe you side with women with more titles or better matches but whats your vote? This is not about who the best diva is.... Its who was the most dominant

Easily Chyna IMO, she could've dominated the women's title for years had they pushed her to it. The fact she could go up against men and not look completely ridiculous doing it should tell it's own story.

Well, the forum recently held an election to choose the best woman wrestler, in which all WZ members were invited to participate.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=513

The winner was Mickie James, although the poll encompassed all women's wrestling, not just WWE.

At any rate, I don't know whether Chyna would qualify as WWE's most dominant woman, as she spent so little time fighting other women. Had she spent her career doing that, yes, she probably would have been most dominant.

I picked Chyna even though it was a toss up between her and Beth Phoenix. Like Sally said, Chyna spent a lot of her time fighting men because putting her against the women was kind of lopsided in most cases.

Mickie James is a good choice as well, but for overall power and dominance it would have to be Chyna. When she was in the ring no matter against who, you knew she was there.

Fabulous Moolah.
Why the hell wasn't her name even there? After all, she was WWF Woman's Champion for about 2,000 years!

It can't be AJ, she dominated for a short time but nobody really cared, it's like she was in irrelevant feuds winning irrelevant matches.. Like the guy above said, Moolah is the most dominating woman in WWE history. She blows all those woman away.

The fact that Moolah is not on the list is a fucking joke.. No Moolah but you add woman like AJ and Kharma. Kahrma was barely there to dominate at all.

Fabulous Moolah.
Why the hell wasn't her name even there? After all, she was WWF Woman's Champion for about 2,000 years!

Because many on here weren't even born when Moolah wrestled. She was IT when it came to womens wrestling. Strength wise was Chyna, but Moolah matches put many mens' matches to shame. She was a tough SOB.

Well it depends what kind of dominance. If we're speaking about physical dominance inside the ring then yeah, I think Chyna & Kharma would probably be the top contenders, as well as maybe Beth Phoenix.

If your talking about dominating a certain era or the division as a whole then Alundra Blayze & AJ Lee would be my favorite choices, with Blayze basically being the reason there was a women's division in the mid 90's & AJ pretty much owning all the other Divas since 2013.

Then there is also dominance just in terms of longevity, popularity & title reigns, which arguments could be made for many women including The Fabulous Moolah, Mae Young, Sherri Martel, Trish Stratus, Lita & the list goes on & on.

But I actually voted for other because the women that personifies dominance to me the most in WWE today is Stephanie McMahon. Not only is she a former Women's Champion but she has basically been in some kind of dominant/authoritative role since she's been on screen. Especially now with all her real life power backstage & ties to power within the company, as well as the way her character is portrayed on WWE TV, she just exudes female dominance.

Manami Toyota is easily the greatest women's pro wrestler in history. That shouldn't even be an argument.

But in terms of just purely WWE, I would have to say the best women's matches in that company were between Alundra Blayze and Bull Nakano. Unforunately they were basically the only two women on the roster. So a lack of roster depth makes it hard to crown Alundra Blayze as a "dominant" champion. She didnt have any challengers for most of her tenure.

Mae Young and Moolah were from a simpler time where audiences were pretty easy to please. Not exactly Alundra and Bull in the ring.

Chyna mostly wrestled men. And did so poorly might I add. She was a female Ultimate Warrior. Great character, totally original, but I wouldnt say she dominated. She never even won the women's title until 2000. I liked Chyna, but the women during her era couldn't wrestle for squat. Sable, Marlena, Sunny, Chyna, they were either eye candy or a freak show. Chyna had to wrestle the guys because none of the other women could wrestle. Although for that matter, neither could Chyna. Great character though.

My personal favorite female performer will always be Sensational Sherri. Best promos of any woman and she could actually wrestle. She had a long run in WWF from 86-93. That's longer than most women last in that company. And she stood side by side with only the best from Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Ted DIbiase, to Shawn Michaels (who she helped make a star).

But I think the winner should be Trish Stratus.
Trish is definitely the best of the modern era, although that's not saying much as even she has had her fair share of bra and panties matches. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Unlike Sable or Chyna or Moolah, Trish actually helped make other female stars. Her rivalries with Stacy, Torrie, Lita, Mickie James, and Gail Kim helped put them on the map. And unlike Alundra or Sherri or Chyna, Trish had some competition she had to deal with it. So for those reasons, I think you have to give it to Trish.

Chyna.

Chyna ALL the way.

Chyna 100/100 times.

Chyna=OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back