Morrison not the next HBK but the FIRST John Morrison!

The Viper

Occasional Pre-Show
I'm beginning to realize that John Morrison is more and more amazing as he gains experience. His match with Mysterio (which i was able to see live in Cleveland) Was amazing! But its not just that match, whens the last time you saw him in a match that wasn't at least good? Who else can you say that about? Who else goes out there and gives it there all every match? Theres a short list. I think Morrison may be better then young hbk, i know thats a bold statement and im gonna get alot of heat for it but i dont care. Prove me wrong, granted Morrison might not be as over with the fans, but give him time, i think if he keeps going at the rate hes at now and doesn't end up breaking his back and being out for 4 years Morrison could leave a bigger mark on the business then HBK. Don't get me wrong i am in no way saying i like Morrison more then i like HBK because i dont. But give Morrison a few years, and i bet he will be more over with the fans then Cena who gets booed by at least a 4th of the crowd everywhere he goes. Morrison could become something that nobody has ever been, reach a point that nobody has ever reached, why does he have to be the next HBK? What if he draws more then hogan did? Or more then Austin or Rock? Isn't it possible? Just because those men were so amazing and we all loved them so much (well i didn't love hogan but thats isnt the point) Why cant someone else make us love them even more? I think Morrison could do this, but maybe im wrong, what do you guys think? bring on the heat that im sure i will get from this thread lol

I agree kind of. I mean i'm not even a fan of Morrison but any match he's in and who ever it's with I love it every time. And, I now respect the guy after his matches with jeff and rey. It's gonna take a while for what u think will happen, but it no doubt probably will happen. Those guys impacted the WWE greatly with their unique styles, and Morrison definately has a unique style.

I like Morrison. He has ALOT of talent. He has some decent techinical skills and crazy high flying ability. He's really really flashy. And he always has an incredibly exciting match, which is the key thing in WW-Entertainment. He will be HUGELY popular in a short ammount of time, but I cannot agree he will EVER be more over than Austin or Hogan. I honestly don't think he'll ever reach that level. I do however believe, that he will be in the main event soon, and that he'll be main eventing for a long time to come. He may even headline Wrestlemania, he is easy to compare to a young HBK.

In conclusion, YES. He has all the talent in the world, and he will be a huge star and multi-time world champion, I'm sure of it. But, NO. I have no reason to believe he will EVER be the next Austin, or Hogan, and there's no chance he'll be more over than either of them.

I like Morrison. He has ALOT of talent. He has some decent techinical skills and crazy high flying ability. He's really really flashy. And he always has an incredibly exciting match, which is the key thing in WW-Entertainment. He will be HUGELY popular in a short ammount of time, but I cannot agree he will EVER be more over than Austin or Hogan. I honestly don't think he'll ever reach that level. I do however believe, that he will be in the main event soon, and that he'll be main eventing for a long time to come. He may even headline Wrestlemania, he is easy to compare to a young HBK.

In conclusion, YES. He has all the talent in the world, and he will be a huge star and multi-time world champion, I'm sure of it. But, NO. I have no reason to believe he will EVER be the next Austin, or Hogan, and there's no chance he'll be more over than either of them.

Im not saying that he will be, what im saying is that it is possible, why cant it be? Why cant someone have a huge impact like these guys did? Its happened 3 times! with hogan, austin, and rock. Why cant Morrison be 4?

anythings possible...i mean the odds are against him being as big as austin, rock and hogan were because of the simple fact that theres only 3 of those names you mention..that tells you its an elite club right there. but having said that you just dont know. its cliche but nobody thought rock would go where he did when he was rocky maivia, stunning steve austin? you just dont know. one things for sure though is morrison providing he stays clear of hurdles such as the drink and drugs and too many big injurys, he'l have hell of a career in front of him

He is by far my favourite wrestler in the whole of the WWE. He's incredibly exciting and I think his technical skills are pretty damn good too. Morrison and Mysterio had a hell of a match, I haven't seen anyone work that well with Mysterio apart from Jericho in the last year. Morrison's the kind of guy who'll get over on his wrestling skills alone, and I can imagine him becoming as big as Jeff Hardy. I do think they should give him some good material for the mic because the stuff they've given him so far as a face has stunk.. He should probably go back to dissing people but they need to give him the right person to work with.

I also believe that he and Cody Rhodes deserve now the giant push to me the new main eventers of the WWE. Just his finisher move is amazing, but, he needed a real feud and try to get something. The opportunity of the IC title that rey mysterio left is good, and it could be great for morrison and for ziggler. I hope this feud to continue, even if Mysterio returns

He won't be the next HBK, but he will become his own star! Nobody can be another Hogan, Austin or Rock. Only he can be himself and forge his own mark into the wrestling business. His in ring ability by far surpasses Hogan and Austin. His mic work is nice, but not to their legendary level...yet. There will never be another guy just like them and that's a good thing, not a bad thing. He has his own style and he will do it his own way.

I totally agree with what you say noone will ever be the secondd hbk but being the first john morrison is just as good ever since his move to sd he has been on top form and now he has the ic title he will soon be pushed to the wht picture i would love to see him win it at wrestlemania 26 but that would be unlikely but it could happen

He has a bright future and sure, he's talented but I think it's too early to predict that type of stardom for somebody. He's got to work on his mic work (which is getting better) and continue to learn.

He's entertaining as fucking in the ring but he still has some ways to go.

I truly believe that 1 day John Morrison will be the next Type of shawn ichaels. He reminds me of shawn michaels in his younger days. Or if not the "next sgawn michaels he will have a similar status to that of shawn michaels

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back