More Wwe In Canada

M

marktoe

yo I Was At The Air Canada Centre In Toronto,ontario,canada And Unforgiven Was Amazing!!! The Tickets Were F'n Sold Out And I Was Like The Only Person Cheerin For Cena..and They Made So Much Money From All The Tickets And Merchandise, So Why Not More Wwe In Canada?

Hahaha yeah you no, its all because Canada sucks. Lol loser. Canada is the best country in the world, period. We don't got war, the only war we were in we won, we don't got all that gay gun issue shit. But anyways, back on topic.

I was also at Unforgiven and no, you weren't the only person cheering for Cena, there were lots in my section. But WWE does like 10 shows in Canada per year. I also wish they'd double that and like 20 because Canadian Fans are the best fans and its been proven on RAW, SmackDown! and PPV.

That's like saying WWE should come to UK more. I don't know the last time they came here for a Pay-Per-View. They only tour around America... Up and Down the country. They only go to like Japan, Mexico and that when they are in House Shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back