• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

More reasons to hate Bubba

Well I see where he's coming from, as we happened to find food out of nowhere to help Haiti. HOWEVER, the way he said it was stupid and ignorant, and we should be helping Haiti.

I get what his point is, but it's not like it's going to take a huge amount to give them the help they need.

I really think the way he put it was bad. I also agree that with our own 3 trillion dollar deficit that we can't really help anyone else. We need to focus on us first. He shouldn't just say Fuck Haiti though, that's wrong.

I get the idea of us needing help too, but there comes a point where you can't just sit back and do nothing at all. This would be one of those point. And it's not like no one else is helping.

I see what he's saying. Everytime there's a natural disaster, we come running to the fences with food and water that we mysteriously pulled out of our asses. But, it's wrong to say fuck Haiti. I say we should help the poor in our own country, but we can't leave Haiti hanging. It's already bad enough over there. But there are also poor people here to so we need to find a balance.

I was actually stunned when I saw that. I agree with the statements that we need to watch how much we send to everyone else in the world with our own country in the shape it is, but come on...that many people need help and were killed/injured and you are going to say "fuck hati"? lost some respect for that, IMO

What a cunt. I understand where he's coming from but it's just wrong for him to say that. Yes, we don't need to go out and help everyone every time something happens, but Haiti NEEDS our, or anyone else, help. We can't just give them all of the money and materials that we have gathered for them to them because who knows what will happen to them, seeing as how things are over there. Instead, we have to go there and control things. And anyways, most of the aid they are getting and money is from people that have donated it. I don't think the US is actually spending much money from our pockets to help them out. Also, remember, we aren't the only ones helping. People from ALL over the world are helping by either donating, or sending people over to Haiti.

Bubba is just so wrong on so many levels. I knew there was a reason people didn't like him.

ST, go back to sleep. It is 6:00 am on a Sunday by you. Why the hell aren't you sleeping?

Staying on topic, Bubba is a douche. Like others said, I get what he means, but he said it in the wrong manner.

The USA have given Haiti $100 million. The effect of that on the economy would be like an ant pissing in Lake Superior. The effect of that on Haiti, might help save a million lives.

The USA have given Haiti $100 million. The effect of that on the economy would be like an ant pissing in Lake Superior. The effect of that on Haiti, might help save a million lives.

$100 million you say?

national-debt-clock-372.jpg

Yep...We can afford it :rolleyes:

Yes, that's exactly my point. $100million isn't going to make a difference whatsoever to the national debt. You spend $280 million a day on Iraq, and a similar amount in Afghanistan. Leaving Iraq 8 hours before you were going to will reduce the deficit by the same amount as giving Haiti the money to save millions of lives.

Yes, that's exactly my point. $100million isn't going to make a difference whatsoever to the national debt. You spend $280 million a day on Iraq, and a similar amount in Afghanistan. Leaving Iraq 8 hours before you were going to will reduce the deficit by the same amount as giving Haiti the money to save millions of lives.

And they can both go fuck themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back