MNM Reunite?

TJWWE

Pre-Show Stalwart
I have been wondering this since the hooded SES member is Joey Mercury & Melina's return is right around the corner is that that should the former stable of MNM(Mercury, Nitro & Melina) should be reformed?

My opinion would be yes, all 3 were better as heels & the stable was the IT team on the scene as they use to say. They should be exclusive to Raw & have Melina win the Diva's title while Mercury & Morrison win the tag belts. Funny actually, Morrison would need to change his name to Nitro again.

Who is your opinion on this formation? & how would you book them?

i would like it because i'm a big morrison fan and i love melina, but i have a problem, i hate mercury, also, they wouldn't have to change morrison's name, just make it MMM it sounds almost exactly the same

No. I liked MNM, but I like where Morrison and Melina are now much better. For Morrison to go back to tag teams and for Melina to go back to being a valet would be a huge step back for both. The idea's good enough on paper, especially with the 3-person teams of the Hart Dynasty and the Usos w/ Tamina, but it would do more harm than good.

Mercury can get over in enough ways with the SES angle. Melina is going to help revitalize the diva's division when she returns. Morrison is involved in the biggest storyline in the company right now. It just wouldn't be for the best.

it would be nice to see the 3 team up again, last I really seen of the team was when hardys fought MNM in a latter match and mercury got his face busted open and then stitched up after that he disappeared, was a couple rumours of his return but nothing really happening.

its like undertaker and kane, they are great as singles but a great force when they team as the brothers of destruction, they compliment each other.

I think it could work, not sure for how long but who knows, was like the reform of the rockers, was a flash in the pan, or DX, only time will tell, Melina could do like the heart dynasty, she can wrestle, lets see what happens

No. As Serious Jones stated, this would be a big step back for both Melina and Morrison. Not to mention that Morrison isn't even the same character he was before, so for him to go back to being Johnny Nitro would be silly; he's had enough name changes as it is. Mercury is better off with the SES, one of the most hated groups in recent history.

If anything, this should be a thread about a possible Mercury/Morrison feud instead of them teaming up.

No. There is no need for MNM to reunite. John Morrison is looking better as a solo competitor, Melina is a great diva and she doesn't need to be a valet for a tag team, and Joey Mercury isn't up to that level right now.

Mercury is in the SES for the moment and they should keep him there, he could get much better. They need to unmask him though, because all the suspense from that angle is dead right now. He doesn't look bad in the ring, I saw one of his dark matches, he can still move very well in the ring... so he has nowhere to go but up.

Morrison is involved in a great storyline with Ted DiBiase and Maryse right now, and that story can be a way for Melina to make a good return as well. If Melina comes back and sides with Morrison then she can feud with Maryse, and Morrison and DiBiase can keep their feud going strong.

No. As Serious Jones stated, this would be a big step back for both Melina and Morrison. Not to mention that Morrison isn't even the same character he was before, so for him to go back to being Johnny Nitro would be silly; he's had enough name changes as it is. Mercury is better off with the SES, one of the most hated groups in recent history.

If anything, this should be a thread about a possible Mercury/Morrison feud instead of them teaming up.

completely agree. IMO Morrison has gotten better with Mercury out of the picture. Melina can easily get right back in the Women's Championship picture. I was never really a big fan of Mercury, so him staying and running the SES angle works for me

It would be good as they were a great tag team but i dont see it happening because jMo is to big to go down to a tag team again and melina is one of WWE Few Wrestling Divas .

I do think we are going to have jMo & Melina team up and feud with Ted & Maryse Know so we can get MM lol

Anyone else see this happening ?

Absolutely not MNM was a tag team in 2005 that went their seperate ways in 2006, and then already had a brief reunion against the Hardy Boyz in late 2006/early 2007. Also back then Morrison was under the "Johnny Nitro" gimmick in which "Nitro" was the N of MNM, with gimmick change he undertook to become John Morrison he is somewhat different to his former character. Also if a reunion would happen it wouldn't really be MNM it would be MMM (Morrison,Melina,Mercury). There is no need to repeat this history again.

What John Morrison truly needs is a repeat of last summer, and what I mean by that is have a very strong showing as a singles competitor. He also needs to work on his ability to speak in front of a crowd because at times he is just plain awful at cutting a promo. Once he works on his promo work and he gets a good, strong showing in RAW's midcard scene then that is when his career will begin to take off.

We don't need to throw him in a tag team again. That is how he debuted with Joey Mercury as his partner, he split away from him went on a successful singles career, went back to teaming with Mercury, then became John Morrison had a brief but successful run as a singles star again. Then he teamed with The Miz for what seemed like the longest time, then he went off to have the singles boom on SmackDown. He lost his momentum and teamed with R-Truth before going solo after being drafted to RAW. Morrison has been carried in tag teams for too long, he needs to shine on his own and he needs to start doing that now.

Agreed, There is absolutely no need to reunite Mercury, Morrison and Melina. Morrison in my opinion is a great singles competitor and so is Melina. Again if they did want this to happen it wouldnt be MNM because Morrison is no longer know as Johnny Nitro. Melina has been a great singles competitor and has been having great success as a singles competitor. Melina has showed that she can do well on her own after winning a couple of womens championships.

If the WWE is planning on bringing this tag team back i dont think it would be a good idea i like what Morrison and melina have accomplished as singles competitors so i hope it stays that way.

I cant see MNM forming again. Since the tag division is so limited they would be better separate. Morrison has never done better sure he did have two titles while being a heel. But i cant see MNM being a face team together they are better heel. Just seems like Morrison has changed and playing heel wouldnt look right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back