Joey Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse

Occasional Pre-Show
What now??

What is he going to do on Smackdown?

I heard that he has been recentley suspended plus since MNM broke up they are not a team no more. What will Mercury do?

I think that Mercury will come back to Smackdown and attack the Cruiserweight Champion and win the Cruiserweight Championship. Some months later he will be in the United States Championship division and win the United States Championship and he can probably be WWE Champion one day and have a feud with Nitro?

Dragon said:
What now??

I heard that he has been recentley suspended plus since MNM broke up they are not a team no more. What will Mercury do?

No, he was not suspened, he was sent to rehab and MNM broke up because Vince wants to keep a close eye on Nitro and Melina. That's from my friend Shane, don't know if its true.

I thought that MNM was "suspended" because Nitro and Melina where talking about hwo they are better than the roster and Mercury didn't want to work with Nitro and Melina so they splited up MNM. And Mercury is in rehab, I know but I thought he was also suspended for a while.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mercury goes over to Raw and attacks Nitro when he leaves rehab, or if they wind up re-forming MNM. That's probably what will happen when he returns.

My guess is he'll challenge Lashley for the United States belt, or else find a new partner and make another run at the WWE tag team titles.

that would be a boring rivalry lashley vs. mercury we all know who should win that match.

I think Mercury might make a surprise return to RAW to fued with Nitro, then, after a few matches, Mercury could join DX along with Carlito. Sounds shitty, but that's bout all they can do with him now.

That sounds cool but I think that Mercury should stay on Smackdown and compete for the United States or Cruiserweight Championship or if Nitro wins at Vengeance Nitro can win the IC gold and he and Mercury can feud for it if Mercury goes to Raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back