• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MLB ALCS/NLCS Live Discussion

That was pretty big of Fister to limit the Rangers damage to only 1 run after that ugly start, but the offense has to get rolling early. A few runs in these first couple of innings would be nice.

Leylands gotta try to create something. Should send Jackson to steal with one out. Put some pressure on Lewis. Can't keep sitting back and going station to station. Not with the way these guys have been hitting this series.

Great, even when we do get something offensively, someone gets hurt.

At least it got out of here. Tied game.

Our bottom of the order has been quite atrocious this series. Avila hasn't hit worth shit. Neither has Peralta. Those guys were huge during the regular season and it looks like they've worn down.

Now send Jackson with two outs. If he gets thrown out oh well. If he makes it hes in scoring position.

I don't know what's gotten into Porcello today, but he's pitched great on all but one pitch, a hanging breaking ball that Murphy predictably hit. Nothing came from that, though.

I wonder if Texas knows Rick sucks against lefties. I mean, I know you don't wanna tinker with your lineup too much, but aside from Murphy and Hamilton there's no lefties in that lineup to hurt Rick. He can pitch around them as much as he wants because if they aren't hurting him I think the Tigers will be in good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back