• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MizFit's Sig Gallery

MizFit

Unregistered User
Hey Guys. I'm pretty new to sig making. I've done about 3-4 before this, and they weren't very good. But today I tried my hand at sig making again and I'm pretty happy with the results. I use gimp.

ZRSig-1.png

I like this one very much. I love the funky background that kinda goes with Ryder's character.

EdgeSig.png

This one i'm also pretty satisfied with. Just a simple Edge sig.

DashingSig.png

I tried a different approach with this one, I believe the old-timey effect looks pretty good on this one.

AwesomeOne.png

I don't know how I feel about this one. It looks alright in my mind, kinda just threw it together.

There's also the one I'm currently using as my sig, which is kinda similiar to the last one.

So yeah, thats it. Criticism is aprreciated. Thank You.

The Zack Ryder one is badass.
The Edge one is alright, but I feel that it is kind of empty, but I love the green on the sides.
The Cody Rhodes is good, but maybe change the picture placings a little. The one on middle and two on the sides is used too much.
As for the ones for the Miz. The one on the bottom is better because it is clearer. Otherwise really good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back