Micheal Bay Bites, Calls Wrestling The Sport OF Kings

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
Well not really...

"Wrestling fans, it was a joke said on Entertainment Tonight–with a laugh. You can see the clip for yourselves. The most important person to see the on air joke was Dwayne. I love seeing The Rock wrestle. I hope he wrestles 10 more years. I joked on air because Dwayne was not at our LA premiere due to his injury."

I couldn't be arsed to see the interview where he made this statement. Didn't care.

But his coming out, and clarifying is more interesting to me. I firmly thought he was on a higher plateau where he could criticize wrestling.

Why has he clarified?

A) We some how make a demographic of his movies' viewership.

B) He wants to be on the good graces of a multi-billion dollar company in WWE.

C) Or because he was joking blah blah, taken out of context blah bla, that logical practical shit.

Anyone saying C will get red rep.

Anyone saying "YEah BAby Mcheal Bay vs Vinne Mac Wrestlymania 30 WOOOO!!" will get a hug from Kane.

Michael Bay makes movies for "nerds." Wrestling fans are "nerds" and make up a large portion of his viewers. He didn't want to piss anyone off so he apologized

Yeah, he was joking. The only people who got offended were the dirt-sheet writers who take themselves and their hobby WAY too seriously, and the people who read them religiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back