Meltdown 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW

The arena explodes with noise as Meltdown 76 opens to a jam packed arena. Hundred of signs can be seen with plenty of recognisable names, including plenty that praise new World Champion David Cougar.

Copeland: “Guys and girls, this is Meltdown 76 and we are building to a massive show at Redemption!”

Cohen: “And we have a main event worthy of headlining any show. Ty Burna has positioned himself as the first challenger to Showtime David Cougar and Big Dave is the special guest ref for the match.”

Copeland: “It’s a story that writes itself. These three men are the most dominant champions in the history of the company and they have an immeasurable and interweaving history. Tonight, David Cougar faces his biggest challenge ever against the owner of the company and with the X Factor that is Big Dave involved as well at the behest of Ty; who’s to know what is going to happen.”

Copeland: “Here’s the man himself.”

Cohen: “The NEW World Heavyweight Champion has decided to grace us with his presence.”

As Showtime emerges within his trademark spotlight, the crowd go nuts but when he raises the belt for show above his head, the roof is officially blown off the building. He moves down the ramp and after taking the time to hi-five some fans, he quickly gets into the ring. He grabs a mic but goes onto the turnbuckle where another pose draws a mammoth reception. He steps down and pauses as he waits for the crowd to die down.

“For that epic response, thank you!!”

The sincere gratitude draws another standing ovation.

“Tonight I face my nemesis. Now there are many men who I have taken on in my time here but none have tested me like Ty Burna. We have faced off on every level that the company has to offer. Mayhem Division to Kingdom Come main event, Ty Burna vs David Cougar is the feud that has electrified this company more than any other. And so, we have to do this dance one more time, this time for my World Championship. But Ty, being the man he is, has decided to add in another X Factor. Big Dave.”

“As the special referee, Dave has the fate of this title in the palm of his hand. I know Dave is a good man and ultimately he will do the right thing. I can’t say the same for Ty Burna. As the Harbinger of Chaos, he has orchestrated some dastardly acts in his time but I will not allow him to defeat me. My World Championship will not be a footnote in history and I will beat Ty Burna in the centre of this ring tonight.”

[YOUTUBE]Fq_Uv_uQsBk[/YOUTUBE]​

The lights cut out just before the video begins and the crowd begins booing immediately as the lights disappear. The flashing static lights begin going off around the arena. Soon the lights come back up as Ty Burna stands in the ring, the crowd's booing heightening to a deafening pitch. Ty immediately gets in Showtime’s face but the showman simply responds by raising the championship that is on the line later.

“I’ve not come here to talk to you David. We know plenty about each other and nothing new is going to come out here.” Ty backs off. “But I do have plenty to say to Big Dave. He needs to be aware of what I expect from him. Simply put, he better do exactly what I expect!! I’m taking my championship back tonight and as special referee, he is going to be party to it. Whether he likes it or not, he will be the one to ring the bell signalling my victory.”

Ty has a bitter, sneering grimace on his face as he raises the mic one more time.

“And when he does David, I’m going to make sure that you don’t get another shot at it. Not at Redemption, not ever!”

Ty goes to leave but Cougar stops him. The two rivals eye each other up one more time.

“Well Ty, you are getting ahead of yourself. Here’s a little fortune telling of my own for you. Don’t book any plans for yourself in the main event at Redemption because you won’t be involved. I’m going to be the man to defend this championship at Redemption; it could be against one man, three men, hell....book the whole roster if you want to. I’m going to win tonight and I’ll be the man to retain at the pay-per-view as well.”

Copeland: "Fighting talk from the owner of the company and the champion too"

Cohen: "Is it brave or stupid from Showtime? I guess we will find out."

Copeland: "The path to the main event kicks off here. First up is the Apostles' King of Mayhem Alex Bowen who faces Brad Bomb in a Mayhem Rules match!"

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and will be contested under Mayhem Rules!

Copeland: Well, here we go, folks. Another Meltdown is heading your way and starting us off tonight, Alex Bowen will take on Brad Bomb.

Cohen: I just wonder how long it will be before we see Steamboat Ricky making an appearance out here tonight.

Copeland: You could be right, Jack. Alex Bowen and Steamboat Ricky seem destined to battle each other at some point. But for now, let's see how Bowen gets on against a very good opponent.

Boos begin to circulate around the arena as Brad Bomb makes his first appearance of the night. Giving a wry smile to the audience, he seems like the picture of confidence. With his hood over his head, he begins to move down the ramp, a single shot of pyro shooting up behind him and exploding in the air to a chorus of disharmony from the crowd.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 261 pounds... Brad Bomb!

Copeland: Not a popular man around these parts it seems.

Cohen: Clearly.

Bomb continues down the ramp until he reaches the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and into the empty combat zone. Bomb walks around the ring for a moment, looking out into the crowd until he mounts turnbuckle and raises both arms to the audience in a triumphant manner.

A very pumped and determined looking Alex Bowen appears on the stage as yet more boos circulate around the arena. With a look of sheer anger on his face, Bowen begins his descent down the ramp as the fans at ringside hurl abuse in his direction. Taking no notice of them, Bowen reaches the bottom of the ramp and stares at the challenge that awaits him.

Harrys: And his opponent, weighing in at 247 pounds, the King Of Mayhem... Alex Bowen!

Cohen: There you have it. Alex Bowen is The King Of Mayhem.

Copeland: You have to feel that Alex Bowen does have the advantage in this match type. Not that Bomb doesn't have his share of experience in brutal match but Bowen has made a legacy for himself in this match type.

Cohen: That's why it will be all the more impressive if Bomb can overcome his opponent tonight.

Bowen slides under the bottom rope, much to the same effect that Bomb did only moments ago. However, the already-primed for action, Bomb is ready for him. Before Bowen can even get to his feet, Bomb is on him like a shark who smells blood in the water. Bomb lands a heavy double-axe handle to the back of Bowen's head that takes Bowen back to the mat. Bomb continues this well-executed start with a few more punches to the back and head of Bowen. Bowen struggles to find any space in the match as Bomb works hard to keep the match on the canvas and very close. Bowen finally manages to roll himself into the corner of the ring but Bomb is on his feet now. Looking at the predicament that The King Of Mayhem has found himself in, Bomb allows a small smile to cross his features before running at Bowen and landing a beautiful dropkick to the chest of the already-hurt opponent. Bowen's body has nowhere to go and makes impact with the barely-padded ring posts. The shock waves of such an attack is immediately clear as Bowen lets out a shrill cry of pain. Bomb pulls Bowen into the middle of the ring and climbs on top of the former Mayhem Champion. The referee, still stunned by the start to the match, is slow to begin the count and Bowen manages to roll his shoulder out at 2.

Copeland: An excellent start to the match from Bomb, who seems keen to keep Bowen on the defensive from the outset.

Cohen: Smart strategy. The last thing you want to do is give Alex Bowen time to think in a Mayhem Rules match. That is how he will punish you eventually.

Bomb is immediately back to his feet, not allowing the near fall to mean anything. He pulls Bowen to his feet and whips him into the far corner. Looking to inflict more punishment on the already hurt body of Bowen, Bomb runs at him. Bomb raises a leg, hoping to land a devastating big boot to his opponent. However, the wily Mayhem contender manages to move at the last second, the pace of the match being to his advantage as Bomb misses his attack and takes a shot to the groin because of his mistake/ Bowen gets to his feet quickly, looking the picture of shock. He, like many in the arena, cannot believe the start that Bomb has made to the match. Bomb tries hard to free his right foot from the top rope but he is having some difficulty in that endeavour. Bowen, seeing his opportunity to exact a measure of revenge for the punishment that has been inflicted to him in the opening of the match, grabs Bomb and pulls him from the ropes. He quickly follows this up with a sublime belly-to-back suplex that causes the ring to shake with sheer impact. Bowen is quick to get to his feet once again, looking to put his advantage to work once more. With Bomb on the canvas, Bowen climbs the second rope. He signals to the crowd that he is going to hurt Bomb with his next attack and follows through with this as he lands a beautiful double-axe handle drop from the second rope. The wind escapes Bomb's lungs with the impact. Bowen crawls on top of Bomb for a fall. 1... 2... Bomb manages to roll a shoulder out with only a second to spare.

Copeland: A near fall from Bowen this early in the match.

Cohen: After a shaky start, Bowen seems to have taken control of this match., It's going to take a mammoth effort from Bomb to rescue this one.

Bowen gets to his feet before moving into the corner once more. He allows himself to fall into the turnbuckle before looking at his recovering opponent on the mat. Bowen's eyes tell a picture as he begins to imagine what he can possibly do to Bomb to put him away. As Bomb finally gets to his feet, so does the King Of Mayhem. Bomb has his back to Bowen but turns around into a few jabs. With every shot, Bomb's head jerks back. As Bowen goes to follow up with a discus punch, Bomb manages to duck out of the way before nailing Bowen with a gut kick and following up with an impaling DDT. The crowd can hardly believe what they are seeing as this match takes another turn. Bomb is in no condition to get on top of Bowen for the count and instead uses his time to recover somewhat. The referee cannot count his normal 10 count as both men lie motionless on the canvas. It is Bowen who is first to move though. The emphasis seems to have shifted once more as Bomb takes too long to recuperate from his earlier injuries. Bowen is on one knee as Bomb struggles to get to his knee. Soon enough, Bowen is on his feet and looking to inflict yet more damage on Bomb. However, Bomb is not going to give up his momentum just yet and nails Bowen with a nasty low-blow that floors The King Of Mayhem. The crowd takes a sharp intake of breath as Bowen hits the canvas clutching the The King Of Mayhem's crown jewels.

Cohen: That's how you win a match like this.

Copeland: Dirty tactics is the name of the game in a Mayhem Rules match, Jack, you're right. Bomb seems to have crafted an opening for himself in this match again. He'll hope he can take advantage right here.

Bomb gets to his feet this time, looking to put this match in the books. He stalks Bowen for a moment as Bowen tries to get to his vertical basis once again. Using the ropes for leverage to pull himself up, Bowen can barely make it to his feet. However, this opens the door for Bomb to further his attack. Bomb moves towards the unsuspecting Bowen before nailing him with a perfectly-executed dropkick that sends Bowen shooting through the middle rope and onto the floor below. Bomb slowly gets to his feet again, looking out at the man who has resigned to the outskirts of the wrestling arena. Bowen is motionless on the floor once again as a wide smile appears on the face of Bomb. Bomb raises both arms into the air as another rally of booing circulates around the arena. Bomb goes over to the far corner and slumps into it. The pace of the match has been frantic to say the least and now it looks as though Bomb is quite content to slow things down and press home his advantage until the close of the match. After a moment, it looks as though Bowen is trying to crawl over to the ring. Bowen does not go unnoticed by the overwhelming Bomb though. Bowen continues to crawl towards the ring, even going so far as to put his hands under the ring apron. Bomb, keen for Bowen not to disappear from view, pulls himself to his feet and rolls under the bottom rope. He grabs the feet of Bowen and pulls him from under the ring. However, he does not suspect that Bowen has picked up a weapon and this is to his own detriment. As Bomb pulls Bowen from under the ring, Bowen nails him a steel chair shot to the head. Bowen staggers backwards before falling to the floor.

Cohen: Right there! That's the key to this match, experience! Bowen just nailed Bomb with a steel chair shot.

Copeland: Bomb will be lucky to escape this match without brain damage. That really was a crunching shot to the head.

Bowen gets to his feet, using the steel chair to hoist himself up. The steel is bent after the impact with Bomb's head. Bowen tosses the chair under the bottom rope and grabs Bomb by the head. He uses all that remains of his strength to roll Bomb under the bottom rope and then follows him into the ring. Bomb is motionless on the canvas but Bowen is not finished with him. He gets to his feet and grabs the steel chair that he has cleverly used to his advantage. Bowen points one finger towards a fan with a Steamboat Ricky sign and then lands another shot to the back of Brad Bomb. The steel chair shot sends shock waves around the arena as Bomb enters a new world of pain. Bowen gives a smile to the Ricky fan in the front row before rolling Brad Bomb over and covering him. 1... 2... 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, The King Of Mayhem.... Alex Bowen!

Copeland: An excellent effort from Bomb tonight, who looked impressive throughout. But Bowen had enough smarts to execute his dirty tactics perfectly. I don't like to see a match end like that but Bowen does it better than most in this match type.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin Reynolds is backstage with Becky Serra.

"Austin, you have accused the talent on the WZCW roster of not being on your level. Why is that?"

"The WZCW roster doesn't take itself seriously anymore. They don't have to worry about earning their opportunities, they just sit back and wait for the shot to come around to them like a roundabout. That's not good enough. You have to take it. Put yourself out there and demand the chance to show why you are the very best."

"And you would really include Titus within that group? He is a two time World Champion after all."

"Titus is exactly that. A slouch who had his opportunity and lost it. Titus was never good enough to keep it because he couldn't change. I was a better Elite X Champion and I don't need anything else to show that I am simply a better all-around entertainer. If these fans would rather cheer for the definition lazy and incapable of change then it's OK by me."

Austin walks off but Becky runs after him to ask one more question.

"Wait Austin, I wanted to get your comments, I'm sure you have heard that Ricky has issued a challenge to face you at Redemption."

Austin grins sarcastically.

"Ricky finally got the balls to do that huh? I'm OK with meeting him at Redemption. If he thinks he can beat me, someone who is an all-around better talent, then I'll take that challenge."

Austin finally walks away with Becky looking on.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]sBW7MZhhLc4[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first, from the Isle of Tortuga, weighing in at 260 pounds...Steamboat Ricky!

Steamboat Ricky makes his way onto the stage with plenty of smiles and waves for the crowd, but there's a harder glint to his eye than has been seen in recent weeks. He appears marginally slimmer and more ready to fight than he has since his return, and slaps hands with the fans with perhaps a tad more force than was there before. There's no pirate hat or eyepatch for him this week either; he instead wears only a WZCW shirt and his wrestling tights. He rolls into the ring and raises his hands to the crowd, ready and eager for his match to begin.

Copeland: There's certainly a lot to talk about with Steamboat Ricky these days. First off, he lost a brutal Mayhem match to Ace Stevens last week, in a result that set the wrestling world on its head. The idea that Ricky could lose in a Mayhem match, to a submission no less, to such a young competitor, was hard for many to believe.

Cohen: Not me! The fat 'pirate' was never worth much and he's worth less now. I'm not surprised that he lost - I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.

Copeland And shortly after he was booked in a match with Alex Bowen at Redemption with a stipulation as yet to be named, but the decision will be Ricky's.

Cohen: Do I even need to say it, Seabass? There's no stipulation Bowen can't beat Ricky in. No matter what, Bowen will have his number.

Copeland: And finally, we have the matter of Ricky's recent somewhat interesting comments regarding the state of WZCW's management, as well as its history.

Cohen: The old 'pirate' is losing his mind to go with losing his body. Everyone knows WZCW was established in 2007! Hell, it even says so on his XXXL T-shirt!

Copeland: While perhaps a bit more vehement than necessary, my partner is right, ladies and gentlemen. To clear up any confusion, WZCW did indeed open its doors in 2007 under the ownership of Chuck Myles - any other promotion that might have borne the same name just simply isn't affiliated, folks.

[YOUTUBE]ym5T4Cv_Lqc[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And introducing his opponent, from Southwester, Puerto Rico, weighing in at 225 pounds...Matt Tastic!

Matt Tastic makes his way onto the stage, energetic but less so than normal, no doubt somewhat glum after his Eurasian Championship loss last time around on WZCW programming. Still, he does his best to put a good face on for the crowd as he makes his way to the ring to general applause and excitement.

Copeland: And there's really only one thing to talk about as far as Matt Tastic goes, folks - his losing effort to new Eurasian Champion Rush last time around on Meltdown.

Cohen: I'll give him a little credit, Seabass - he met the wrong man at the wrong time. He's talented enough, but Rush was ready and primed to win, and once that became a title match, he exploded. Fortunately for Tastic, he's got the perfect opponent to rebound against.

Copeland: You're really down on Steamboat Ricky, huh Jack?

Cohen: *snort* You bet I am! There's no one I've hated harder or longer than him. I would root for just about anyone over Ricky.

Harrys step out of the ring and the referee checks both men for anything illegal for this contest. Finding nothing on either man, he separates them to their respective corners before signalling for the bell and we are underway. Tastic surprises Ricky by immediately charging and forcing him into the corner with punches, continuing to press the assault in the corner. After a hard forearm shot he tries to whip Ricky across the ring, but Ricky reverses it and sends Tastic into the corner. Ricky stands and prepares to charge but Tastic catches him off guard once more with a rapid clothesline. He pulls Ricky to his feet and lays into him with punches once more, hammering away at Ricky's head. Ricky shakes it off and knees Tastic in the gut, wraps around him and elevates him with a belly to belly suplex! He gets up and lays into Tastic with stomps to the back while Tastic struggle to the ropes. Tastic rolls out of the ring but Ricky follows, grabbing Tastic by the head and hurling him into the guardrail. He picks him up quickly and sends him into the ring post this time. He follows with some forearm shots and a kick to the gut that sends Tastic sprawling on the outside. Ricky picks Tastic up, rolls him into the ring with his head out over the ropes, and drops a hard forearm across his his chest. Tastic rolls over and Ricky drops another forearm before a high knee to Tastic's face. He repeats the combination before backing up for another hard knee with more force behind it. Tastic gets away from Ricky and rolls into the ring with Ricky following.

Copeland: An early burst of offense seemed to catch Ricky off guard, but the veteran has reestablished himself and has firmly set the tempo of this match.

Cohen: But what happens when his stamina fades? Which, by my clock, will be in about thirty seconds.

Tastic gets to his knees and Ricky kicks him hard across the chest, the kind of striking style that he's never really demonstrated in the ring. He continues but Tastic, looking full of adrenaline, is forcing his way to his feet. Ricky tries a high kick but can't get much of it and Tastic closes with punches. He lands a few solid ones but Ricky sends him right back with a knee to the gut. He follows with a running dropkick that sends Tastic into the corner. Tastic lands hard and falls all the way to a sitting position. Ricky shoves his boot into Tastic's face and pushes, and is forced to break it by a five count. Tastic struggles out of the corner but Ricky continues to dominate, keeping him down at every attempt with further kicks. He pushes his boot into Tastic's throat, and it looks like it's a cover! An arrogant cover but it draws a two count nonetheless. Ricky pulls Tastic to his feet and it proves to be a mistake as Tastic unloads with a punching combination once he's back to a vertical base. Yet again, however, the burst is short lived and Ricky takes control again. He boots Tastic in the head and sends him to the mat. He drags Tastic to his feet once more, drops him with a double arm DDT...and then locks in an armbar!

Copeland: This is a Steamboat Ricky we've never seen before. He's always been dirty, yes, but rarely as violent and aggressive as this. And now an armbar? I don't know if I've ever seen Ricky attempt an armbar.

Cohen: So he went to wrestling school at last? Good for him - it's time he learned some fundamentals! Not that it'll do him any good, of course.

The armbar is locked in for a good while before Tastic manages to roll over and get a foot up on the ropes. Ricky takes a breather while Tastic struggles to his feet but Ricky is right back on the offensive, forcing Tastic into the corner with punches and kicks before once more shoving his boot into his face and pushing hard. He breaks it at a five count again but before fully separating knees Tastic hard in the gut, a move that collapses Tastic to the mat. Ricky pulls Tastic to his feet and tosses him into the corner. He grabs him, flips him over, and sets him up in a Tree of Woe. He proceeds to attack with a series of knees to the abdomen which earns him a quick five count and forces him out of the corner. The ref backs him away but he turns quickly and charges with a running knee to the gut, the impact of which sends Tastic crashing out of the corner. Ricky goes for a cover now but only gets two. Ricky pulls Tastic to his feet and goes for yet another knee strike, but Tastic catches his leg desperately. Ricky tries to fight out of it but Tastic is able to land a few punches to his head to take a momentary advantage. He presses with further shots to the head and backs Ricky off. He hits the ropes and rebounds, Ricky goes for a big boot that Tastic gets under, he gets behind Ricky and takes him down with a clothesline just as Ricky turns to face him. He pulls Ricky to his feet and sets him in the corner. He backs up and charges, but Ricky gets a desperate boot up. It staggers Tastic back to the center of the ring and Ricky charges, but Tastic ducks, gets behind him, and hits a rolling back suplex!

Copeland: After total domination by Ricky, this could be the start of a rally by Matt Tastic, and the crowd is coming alive for it.

Cohen: Ricky's surprised me with a somewhat different offense this week, but what isn't surprising is that he's choking now.

Ricky manages to get to his feet first by he's dazed, staggering into the corner. Tastic follows with a charging clothesline and then gets up on the second rope, punching Ricky in the head in the corner. The crowd counts along and gets to '10' before he's done. He then backs out and tries for another rolling back suplex but Ricky fights out and tosses him into the ropes. On the rebound Ricky catches him with a boot and sets him up for a pump handle slam, sending him crashing to the mat. He hits the ropes and charges, jumping and hitting a running diving headbutt. He goes for a cover getting one, two, but only two. He backs into the corner and considers a moment before lowering his kneepad. He waits for Tastic to get up and then charges with a running knee strike with the unpadded knee, catching Tastic right in the chin. He once more goes for the cover, getting one, two...but only two! Tastic kicks out desperately and Ricky thought he had it. Ricky lets Tastic get to his feet and puts on a waistlock that Tastic tries to fight his way out of with elbows. He succeeds in loosening it enough to get to the ropes and force a break. Ricky refuses the break, however, and transitions to a full nelson, converting it all the way to a full nelson slam! He is slow to his feet as the impact took something out of him too and lets Tastic makes his own way up. He puts in a full nelson again and tries to repeat the move but Tastic slips out, turns around, kicks Ricky in the gut and locks in a European headlock that he converts into a Twisted-T! He gos for a cover, getting one, two, but only two!

Copeland: Back and forth is the action between these two and it appears Tastic may finally be getting into this thing!

Cohen: High impact wrestling at its finest, Seabass - even if it does involve a tub of lard on one end.

The two men get to their feet at the same time and engage in a good old fashioned slugfest, Tastic getting the "yeah!"'s and Rick getting the "boo"'s. It's back and forth, back and forth, until Ricky forces Tastic to his knees! Ricky hits the ropes and rebounds but Tastic is back up before he can get there, leaping and taking Ricky down with a dropkick! Ricky is on his feet first and staggers to the corner facefirst. Tastic pops up and nails Ricky from behind. Tastic lifts Ricky as if he were looking for a slam but instead sets him on the top rope! He puts in a waistlock, looking for something big! Ricky is fighting it off! But he can't fight it all the way off and Tastic hits a SUPER GERMAN SUPLEX! Ricky appears out but Tastic is straining to get off the top after the incredible effort. He manages it and pulls Ricky a bit further into the ring, heads outside, measures Ricky for a moment and sprinboards in with the TREBLE BOOST! He covers Ricky and gets one, two, and three!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Matt Tastic!

Copeland: As we said, this was a true high impact contest and in the end it was the right big move at the time that led to a victory for Matt Tastic.

Cohen: More like just plain being better led to the victory. Don't give Ricky any more credit than he deserves.

Tastic gets up slowly, though quicker than Ricky, and takes a few moments to celebrate breaking out of his funk and to acknowledge the crowd. He hops out of the ring and walks out to the entrance ramp under his own power. He takes his time, making sure to slap hands with a few more fans on the way up. Ricky, meanwhile, is just stirring in the ring by the time Tastic is back, pulling himself up to sit and wonder at how he let this one get away from him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstage we see Ty Burna in his office. Inside the room with him we see S.H.I.T. and James King standing and awaiting further instruction.

Burna: Now this match coming up is a test for Barbosa. I want to see where his loyalties lie and how much of a force he can be now that I have given him a match verse me. If he goes after Chris and Celeste, let him. I want to see Barbosa rip their limbs out of their sockets. If Barbosa refuses to fight them, I want you both to end him.

A knock is heard at the door. Ty motions King to answer it and the person who enters the room is none other then Titus.

Burna: Titus, so good to see you in my office. Tell me, what can I possibly do for you?

Titus: You need to give Big Dave back his career.

Burna: And that can most certainly happen... if Dave does the right thing in my match verse Showtime tonight. Trust me Titus, he will knoe what’s good for him.

Titus: What’s to say though that he doesn’t, or you decide you’re not through torturing him yet. If you continue to leave Dave on the sidelines, wrestlers here will start to mutiny against you. You’ve already lost Everest and Dragon.

Burna: Good riddance to them I say. The future is right here in this office, with S.H.I.T. and James King, and that future can still include you Titus. Listen, we all know the reason you really want Dave reinstated is so that you two can have your little match against each other and finally bury the hatchet. Tell you what, I’ll reinstate Dave right now and book the match at Redemption, but you have to promise me that at Redemption you will not only beat Dave, but you will end his career. If you can promise to do that, I’ll make the match official right now, what do you say?

Titus takes a long moment to think about it. He then looks up at Ty and shakes his head no.

Burna: Then I suggest you go get ready for your match next, and quit wasting my time.

Titus turns around and leaves and Ty Burna walks up to King and S.H.I.T.

Burna: There’s one more thing I’ll need you to do.

Ty Burna whispers something into King’s ear as the scene ends.

Harrys: The following contest is set for one fall!

The crowd comes alive, waiting for their next bout of hard hitting action. This reaction is dwarfed though as the Beastie Boys blast out in the arena:

[YOUTUBE]qtySKsmxuGY[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first, from Union City, New Jersey, weighing 198 pounds; SABOTEUR!

The high pace, high adrenaline Saboteur comes bouncing out. The crowd volume increases even further just as Saboteur emerges. He goes from right to left to hype the crowd up even more. He then moves right into the centre, pointing at the ring, where he sprints towards the ring, clapping some hands along the way before sliding right into the ring. He goes to pose for the fans as we throw to our hosts:

Copeland: No doubt about it, Saboteur is hyped to be here tonight.

Cohen: Saboteur’s always hyped. Probably hopped up on goofballs.

Saboteur is still manically prancing around the ring posing for the audience even as new music comes in, signalling the arrival of Saboteur’s opponent this evening.

[YOUTUBE]iHmiaIFjk9w[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: And Saboteur’s opponent this evening, from Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing 315 pounds, he is one half of the WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS; MIKEY STORMRAGE!

The crowd offers more muted cheers for Stormrage, more into Saboteur. However, Stormrage is not alone.

Cohen: Oh look, Stormrage actually developed some brain cells.

Copeland: What on earth?

A little bit of heat is drawn from the revelation that Stormrage isn’t on his own. He, along with tag team championship has brought his partner, James Howard. Saboteur isn’t happy with this and as such exits the ring. He storms up the ramp, still hyper, and Stormrage, but not Howard goes to meet him on the ramp. The referee follows in an attempt to get the action back into the ring.

Copeland: Things could get ugly.

Saboteur confronts Stormrage, questioning his motives as to why he would bring his tag team partner. A confused Stormrage tells Saboteur that he doesn't know why he should be worried that his partner is out here to watch only. Stormrage looks over to Howard and asks him if he is just watching who nods and admits that his partner is right. Saboteur cools down a bit but tells Howard he's got his eye on him and turns around to head back to the ring. Stormrage, however, puts a hand on Saboteur's shoulder, laying his arm across the top of his back and walks down the ramp as if they were best buds. Saboteur's a bit wary of the move but he goes with the flow as Howard walks behind them, keeping distance. Stormrage continues to assure that Howard will not be a problem as they get closer to the ring. Mikey allows Saboteur to go first who looks at him and keeps an eye out as he enters the ring. Howard comes behind Mikey and slaps him on the back, giving him good luck. They exchange a couple more words in private before Stormrage enters the ring. The referee enters as well, checks on both men and signals for the bell.

Stormrage immediately hits Saboteur with a short arm clothesline, knocking him down. A little dazed, saboteur gets to his feet and tries to figure out what Stormrage has planned but it is not enough time for him to get in a defensive stance as Mikey hits a running kitchen sink. Saboteur flips over and clutches his stomach but is still able to get to his feet quite easily. Stormrage turns around and hits a dropkick from behind, sending Saboteur back outside to the ringside area. Saboteur hits the floor relatively close to where Howard is standing. Saboteur slowly picks himself up and catches eye contact with Howard who does nothing but stand and watch. This allows enough time for Stormrage to exit the ring and grab Saboteur by the head, allowing to whip Saboteur into the barricade's with a big thud. Saboteur clutches his back and swears (only because there are no children in the section of the audience near Saboteur) as Stormrage comes in closer, grabbing Saboteur again and throwing him in the ring. Mikey enters and goes for a pin attempt... 1... kick-out by Saboteur.

Cohen: For a big guy, Mikey has been putting the pressure on Saboteur since the start of this contest. I'm surprised.

Copeland: Me too. I don't know what strategy Stormrage is going for but it's definitely working.

Stormrage is now standing with him picking up Saboteur who is almost at a vertical base. Stormrage forces Saboteur back into the corner and delivers a thunderous knife edge chop across the chest of Saboteur. The crowd "ooo's" at the impact as Saboteur walks next to the ropes to a different corner, using the ropes as a guide. Stormrage follows and hits another chop, causing Saboteur to move to another corner. Again, Mikey follows and another chop. Saboteur heads to the forth but instead of following, Stormrage backs up and plans something for Saboteur. He runs at the corner and goes for an avalanche splash but Saboteur moves out of the way at the last second, causing Stormrage to smack into the corner. The crowd cheers as Saboteur runs out and back at Stormrage with his own splash but he hits his target. Saboteur then follows up with some quick body blows before ending it with a slap. Stormrage isn't pleased at this and pushes Saboteur out of the corner, causing him to roll 360 degrees backwards. Stormrage climbs up to the second rope quickly and dives at Saboteur for his signature clothesline. However, Saboteur is prepared and counters with a mid-air spinning wheel kick that connects first. Both men crash into the canvas with Saboteur being able to capitalise with a pinfall... 1... 2... strong kick-out by Mikey. As Stormrage aims to get to his feet, Saboteur is up and meets him with a roundhouse kick. This knocks Mikey into a bit of a groggy state, bending over on one knee to allow Saboteur to lock in a sleeper hold with a body scissors but he is not strong enough to drop himself and Stormrage to a grounded position. Stormrage looks to pass out quite quickly but Mikey recovers from the kick and is able to slowly get to a complete vertical base, slowly walking over to the ropes to break the hold. Saboteur is forced to let go and backs off as per the referee's instructions.

Copeland: You'd think that a match between two friends wouldn't be this intense.

Cohen: I don't know why you're complaining Seabass, this is competition.

Saboteur goes back up to Stormrage who is still recovering on the ropes and hits an European uppercut to Stormrage. He then goes to whip Mikey but Stormrage reverses it, whipping Saboteur across the ring. Stormrage tries for an attack but Saboteur evades with a baseball slide. Stormrage turns around gets hit with a running tornado DDT by Saboteur. He sees that Mikey is almost out of and is unable to get, prompting Saboteur to point to the corner and begin ascending the turnbuckles. The crowd cheers wildly as Saboteur goes for the Airborne Assassin... but Stormrage was playing possum and gets up as Saboteur is in the air, catching him and dropping him into a scoop powerslam variant. Stormrage goes for the cover... 1... 2... kick-out by Saboteur. Mikey pushes himself up onto his knees, breathing heavily to refill his lungs back with oxygen. He gets back to a standing position and helps Saboteur back up to his feet as well. Stormrage wraps his hands around the body of Saboteur and hits a belly to belly suplex. Mikey doesn't let go and forces himself and Saboteur back up to hit a second. Stormrage gets up with Saboteur for a third but Saboteur counters the attempt with his legs before hitting a barrage of headbutts to stop Stormrage's attempt. The headbutts force Mikey to release the grip and Saboteur hits his signature More Cowbell bell clap square on the ears. The hit makes the pain completely unbearable for Stormrage as he covers his ears quickly and drops down to one knee, screaming in pain. Saboteur goes to capitalise but the referee stops him from doing so, going to check on Mikey.

Cohen: That looked nasty.

The ref tries to communicate with Stormrage but Mikey pushes him away. Saboteur goes to press forward and continue the offense but Mikey lifts up Saboteur and hits him with a Samoan drop. He covers... 1... 2... 3... kick-out by Saboteur just after the count.

The referee signals for the bell and goes to congratulate Stormrage on the victory as he gets up but he instead goes after Saboteur, who is sitting up wandering if he did indeed kick-out. Mikey picks up Saboteur to his feet and hits him with a backbreaker. Howard is on the outside and is flabbergasted at what Stormrage is doing, calling out to him to try and stop. Mikey does not hear Howard as he continues to fight Saboteur. The referee tries stopping Stormrage but Mikey cannot hear the ref either and continues to focus on Saboteur. The crowd boo's heavily at this display.

Copeland: What's gotten into Stormrage and why is Howard not helping?

Cohen: I think Mikey has finally woken up and seen the light. He's doing what he needs to do as a champion.

Copeland: By assaulting his opponent? That's not what a champion does... wait a second, look who it is.

At that moment, the crowd roars as Saxton bolts through the curtain and down the ramp to help out his partner. Howard tries to stop and reason with Saxton but he barges into Howard, knocking him over as he slides into the ring. Stormrage notices Saxton interfering and is completely confused, allowing Saxton to hit the Black Lightning kick, knocking Stormrage down. Saxton drags Saboteur away from Stormrage and sees if he is alright. Howard is up and goes over to Stormrage, helping him out of the ring from the outside. Howard manages to hook Mikey's arm across his back and assists Stormrage up the ramp as Saxton looks on very defensive whilst Saboteur is still confused at the situation. The crowd mostly cheers for Saxton but some are unsure what to think.

Copeland: What the hell just happened?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are backstage where we see a few staff members having a chat near the building entrance when all of a sudden, Rush enters the arena. The people are blocking the way for Rush to get through and immediately clear out. However, Rush is almost irate and goes out of his way to push one person and toss another aside. Everyone who is in the corridor steers clear from Rush as he quickly makes his way down the corridor.

Cohen: One thing after another tonight, isn't it?

Copeland: I thought Rush wasn't scheduled to be here?

Cohen: Well it looks like he's here to make a surprise visit Seabass... and he's on his way to the ring!

[YOUTUBE]drTQaAaCeh0[/YOUTUBE]​

Loud boos erupts as Rush comes out without his newly won EurAsian Champion. Fans hold up signs asking Rush where his belt is. Rush turns to these fans and yells at them. He grabs one of their signs and rips it up and throws it to the mat.

Harrys: Ladies and gentleman, making his way to the ring, he is the new EurAsian Champion, Rush!

Chants of ‘no he’s not’ echo throughout the arena. Rush enters the ring and takes the mic out of Harrys hands and pushes him to the side. The crowd continues to boo.

Rush: Shut up... all of you.

The crowd doesn’t stop and continues to boo.

Rush: This is what’s wrong with wrestling fans today. You don’t appreciate a champion. You’d rather see a joke be made out of him. A champion is someone none of you weaklings could ever possibly be. A champion is talented, a champion is athletic, a champion is a winner. He doesn’t waste his time posting nonsense on twitter and pandering to sheep like you fans. That’s why you’d rather cheer some internet comedy act, or masked vigilant, instead of a truly great wrestling champion.

The crowd continues to boo Rush and then starts chanting for Black Dragon.

Rush: Last Meltdown I was put in a match against the man I eliminated in the King For A Day match, Matt Tastic, and it was for the newly vacant EurAsian Championship. That title may not be the World Heavyweight Title that should be on my powerful shoulders, but it is a title that exemplifies what I do in this business and that is wrestle. Many great wrestlers have held that belt and last Meltdown I became the greatest one of all when I beat Matt Tastic to win it. However that single greatest moment in WZCW history was ruined by a former WZCW wrestler. Black Dragon is not a wrestler, he is not even a fighter. He is a coward.

Rush puts down the mic and the crowd continues to boo him loudly.

Rush: He’s a coward for bringing three other men disguised as himself to distract me, he is a coward for attacking me from behind, and most of all, he is a coward for not signing a contract. Black Dragon is afraid of becoming attached to something. He held the EurAsian Title for months without a contract, fully knowing that if a challenger that could dominantly take him down, a challenger like myself, were to come around that he could just leave WZCW with the EurAsian Title. Well, I think Ty made a brilliant decision to strip him of the title and give it to me to hold, but he couldn’t stand the thought of someone else holding this belt, so he hired some actors and stole the belt from me. Black Dragon has fallen from grace and showed us all his true colour. He is not a warrior who fights for those who can’t. He is a coward who steals only for himself. Dragon consider this your only warning. Bring the belt back to me immediately or else I will track you down and I will destroy you.

Rush lowers the mic and looks around the audience. He shouts out for Dragon to show himself. The crowd begins to cheer as Black Dragon hops over the nearby guard rail. Rush smiles, until he notices a second Black Dragon hoping over the fence and then a third one. The three stand beside each turnbuckle until a fourth Black Dragon appears by the announce table, this one holding the EurAsian Title.

Copeland: Rush got his wish and Black Dragon has returned with the EurAsian Belt, but I’m not sure he is going to give it up without a fight.

The crowd pops as all four Dragon’s stand on the apron beside a corner. Rush looks around at all four Black Dragons and dares them to enter the ring. The first three Dragons all enter the ring. One runs at Rush. Rush lifts him up and drops him to the mat with a Spinebuster. The second one also moves in on Rush. Rush lifts him off the ground and holds him over his head before throwing him down onto the first Dragon. The third Black Dragon runs at Rush and Rush goes for a Big Boot. He ducks under it and rolls underneath the ropes as Rush turns around. The fourth Black Dragon is standing on the top rope and leaps at Rush. Rush catches him in midair and lifts him onto his shoulders and into a Rushing Powerbomb! Rush bends down and picks up the title belt. He then looks to Black Dragon and lifts his head off the mat. He looks to the audience and then grabs at the mask and pulls it off. He holds it for the audience to see and then looks down at Black Dragon, who is wearing a clown mask underneath his black mask.

Cohen: Black Dragon is a clown?

Copeland: I don’t think he’s the clown Jack. I think he’s saying Rush is the clown.

Cohen: Look out behind you.

Rush looks on confused as the third Black Dragon climbs the top rope behind Rush. Rush turns around slowly and Dragon knocks him to the mat with a leaping kick. Dragon picks up the belt and looks at Rush getting up to his feet. Rush turns around and Dragon knocks him in the head with the belt. The crowd pops loudly as Dragon looks to the stage ramp and sees security racing to stop him. He rolls out of the ring and runs through the crowd to escape in time. Rush is slowly getting to his feet and the security personal enter the ring to check on him. Rush is not happy and begin to attack the personal with punches and kicks.

Copeland: Rush has snapped here tonight.

Cohen: Wouldn’t you if someone took what was rightfully yours.

Copeland: Black Dragon never lost the belt, so regardless who is champion there will be some controversy behind this. We’ll have to see how our benevolent owner will handle this.

---------------------------------------------------

We are backstage where Mikey Stormrage is sitting on a box of crates with an icepack covering one of his ears where Howard is tending to him, an icepack in his hand covering Mikey's other ear. At that moment, Saboteur storms into the picture who seems quite pissed off and goes to confront the champions. Howard notices this and gives the other pack to Stormrage so he can confront Saboteur. Saboteur looks to go to Mikey but Howard holds him back.

What the hell was that out there, Stormrage? Why would you attack me like that after you won the match, huh? Answer me!

Howard push him back.

He can't hear you: you knocked his hearing out with that double slap of yours. He couldn't hear anything out there, including the bell. He must've thought you kicked out and he continued the match. That's why we didn't attack Saxton when he came running out to help.

Saboteur doesn't look happy about the explanation as Howard protects his partner who is applying the pressure on his ears.

It's probably best if we let the situation calm itself down by keeping our distance.

Saboteur nods, still a bit angry and walks off from the scene. Howard shakes his head and attends to his partner once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Titus makes his way out to the top of the entrance stage. The crowd cheers loudly as Titus points out to the fans before making his way down the ramp, high fiving fans along the way. He slides into the ring and hops up onto the second turnbuckle, pointing out to the crowd once more.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 225 lbs, this is Titus!

Austin Reynolds makes his way out to a mixture of cheers and boos. He doesn't acknowledge the fans however as he walks down the ramp, his focus directly on Titus the whole time. He slides into the ring and takes his spot in the corner, adjusting his wristbands while still remaining focused on Titus.

Harrys: And his opponent, weighing in at 190 lbs, Austin Reynolds!

Copeland: Titus tried to reason with Ty earlier in the evening regarding Big Dave's future, but it ended up being all for not.

Cohen: Reasoning with the owner of WZCW? Titus had a better chance of being hit by lightning then that ever working.

Copeland: Meanwhile, the problems between Reynolds and his young former protege Ricky Runn continues to escalate.

Cohen: That little runt Runn should be giving Reynolds thanks for allowing him the opportunity to even hold WZCW gold.

The ref signals for the bell and the two quickly circle around each other int he center of the ring. They finally lock up and Reynolds applies a side headlock. Reynolds spins behind Titus and applies a waistlock, He lifts Titus up but Titus is able to push his momentum forward and rolls through Reynolds' legs and goes for the sitting cover, 1...........2....Reynolds reverses it and goes for a cover of his own, 1...........2....Titus kicks out! Both men are up quickly as Reynolds rushes towards Titus, but Titus counters with a small package, 1.............2........Reynolds rolls over but instead of going for a pin he stands up and drops a big leg drop across the chest of Titus. Titus covers his chest but Reynolds throws his head back and goes for the lateral press, 1.............2.....Titus kicks out again. Reynolds drags Titus up and whips him across into the ropes. As Titus rebounds off he tries for a clothesline but Reynolds ducks under and as both men rebound off the ropes once more, they both go for spinning heel kicks, the heels of their feet colliding in the ring. Both men are quickly up and both go for dropkicks, again the attacks hitting neither man. Reynolds is up first and is able to knock Titus into the corner. Reynolds rushes forward and tries for a monkey flip but Titus holds on and dumps Reynolds to the outside. Titus yells out to the crowd and as Reynolds gets up, Titus springboards over the top rope and crashes down onto Reynolds as the crowd gets fired up. Titus is back to his feet and slaps hands with some of the fans at ringside as Reynolds tries to recover.

Copeland: The match has started fast and furious with both men getting close pin falls. Not to mention the identical attacks.

Cohen: Titus isn't known as a high flier like Reynolds is, but he's showing he has the chops to keep up if necessary.

Copeland: That was the first nice thing you've said about Titus in forever Jack.

Cohen: Oh he's still going to lose. He needs to ground Reynolds not try to out jump him like he's trying to now.

Titus grabs hold of Reynolds and tosses him back into the ring. He climbs up onto the apron and begins climbing the top rope but Reynolds meets him at the top with a perfectly placed dropkick. Titus drops down onto the top turnbuckle, leaving an opening for Reynolds to climb up. Reynolds connects with a few shots to the head before snapping off a huracanrana! Titus crashes hard to the mat. Reynolds quickly dives for the cover, 1..........2......Titus kicks out! Reynolds gets up and stomps away on Titus, keeping the former world champ on the ground. He finally pulls Titus to his feet, whipping him across the roes. Reynolds slips around Titus and delivers a vicious lungblower, leaving Titus down on the ground. Reynolds goes for the cover again, 1.............2..........Titus kicks out at the last second! Reynolds begins to look frustrated, sitting Titus up before driving his elbow right into his collarbone. He applies a rear chin lock, driving his elbow right into the collarbone again as Titus yells out in pain. He tries reaching for the ropes but is right in the center of the ring.The ref checks on Titus, asking if he wants to give up. Titus shakes his head no while trying to push up on Reynolds' arm to escape the hold. The crowd begins to get behind Titus, chanting his name and the former world champion starts to get fired up, kicking his foot on the mat before getting up to his knees. He delivers shots to the midsection, loosening the hold and getting to his feet. He finally breaks the hold and swings at Reynolds, only for Reynolds to duck under and connect with the Five Star! Titus drops down holding his back and Reynolds goes for another cover, 1................2................Titus kicks out! Reynolds gets up to one knee, frustration crossing his face that one of his signature moves didn't get the job done. He gets to his feet and points up to the top turnbuckle, exiting to the apron and begins climbing to the top. As soon as he begins to balance himself, Titus is able to get up and grab hold of the top rope, causing Reynolds to drop down onto the turnbuckle. Titus gets to his feet again and walks to the corner, connecting with a hard right that rocks Reynolds. Titus slowly climbs up to the to, hooking his arm around Reynolds head and setting him up for a superpplex. He tries to lift Reynolds over but Reynolds holds onto the top rope. He follows up by hitting Titus in the stomach a few times before shoving him off the top rope. Titus falls back but rolls backwards, just in time to connect with a dropkick on Reynolds who comes flying off the top. Both men lie on the mat after the impact, the crowd cheering Titus on. The ref begins the ten count with neither man moving.

Copeland: A perfectly placed dropkick has gotten Titus back in this match after a grueling stretch of domination by Reynolds.

Cohen: Reynolds finally got burned on his top rope attacks, let's see if he can recover and put Titus out of his misery.

The ref's count continues, reaching six when Reynolds begins to stir, slowly beginning to knee. Meanwhile Titus is getting back to his feet as well, and at the count of nine both men are both to their feet, they stumble and turn towards each other, trading blows back and forth until Titus is able to get the momentum in his favor, firing off repeated shots before backing him into the ropes and sending Reynolds across. He hits a swinging neckbreaker on Reynolds, dropping him down hard on the back of his head. Titus gets up and yells towards the crowd, receiving another positive response. Titus backs up and waits for Reynolds to get up. As Austin gets up, Titus runs up and goes for the Tit Drop but Reynolds is able to move out of the way at the last second. Titus hits the mat hard and Reynolds hits a hard kick to the chest in retaliation. Titus drops back and Reynolds drops down to his knees, motioning for Titus to get up. As Titus gets to his feet Reynolds goes for the Ego Crusher! Titus blocks the attack however, spinning Reynolds around and hitting a Northern Lights Suplex! He bridges the suplex for the pin attempt, 1..............2............Reynolds kicks out! Both men are up quickly, Reynolds hits a hard knee to Titus and quickly sets him up for the Ratings Killer but Titus grabs hold of the rope near him, adjusting his weight and sending Reynolds over with a huracanrana of his own! Reynolds gets sent across the ring, but is up quickly from the flip. He goes for an enziguri but Titus ducks under and grabs hold of Reynolds' foot, locking in the ankle lock. He wrenches back on the hold as Reynolds yells out in pain, reaching out desperately for the ropes. Titus yells out as he keeps applying more pressure to the ankle. Reynolds reaches desperately for the ropes, clawing his way closer as the crowd is going wild over the submission. Titus suddenly pulls Reynolds square into the center of the ring, Reynolds grits his teeth, his hand held up, about ready to tap. He shakes his head no and suddenly is able to roll through but Titus sits on the roll through, hooking Reynolds's legs 1.................2...................3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Titus!

Copeland: An incredible finish Jack! Reynolds looked like he was escaping the ankle lock, only for Titus to turn it into a pin.

Cohen: Titus could have broken Reynolds' neck that way! What an incredible dangerous move.

Copeland: Irregardless, Titus picks up a big victory tonight!

Titus slowly gets to his feet as the ref raises his arm in victory. Reynolds slowly rolls out of the ring, but the attention is quickly turned towards the ring as Titus is struck from behind by a hooded figure. The figure quickly grabs Titus and delivers an Alpha Bomb! The crowd boos loudly as they realize who it is, even before the figure removes the hood, revealing himself to be James King. A sadistic smile forms on King's face as he stares down at the half broken Titus sprawled out across the mat.

Copeland: What is the meaning of all this? King had no business involved here.

Cohen: He's an Apostles Seabass, and it's clear Ty felt disrespected by Titus' plea for leniency for Big Dave earlier.

King kneels down next to Titus, his eyes staring a hole through Titus as the crowd continues to boo loudly. He slowly stands up and exits the ring, not bothering to look back as Titus remains laid out in the center of the ring.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We see Reynolds backstage who has just walked past the gorilla position and heading into the back, tired after his encounter and a little pissed off at the loss. He knocks over a few water bottles as he continues only to hear someone clapping slowly and sarcastically. He looks up and sees Ricky Runn in street clothes clapping.

Wow... brilliant performance out there Austin, especially post match. I didn't know you and Ty were best buds again, or is he doing you favours you can't handle whilst you do him favours "under the table?"

Austin goes dark red from anger.

You little bitch.

Reynolds charges at Ricky, spearing him through a curtain and a bunch of backstage equipment including lights, polls and boxes. Reynolds throws multiple punches into Ricky who is doing his best to cover up. Ricky manages to turn the tables and flips over Reynolds, getting the best of him for a while until the two of them are just throwing wild punches until referee's and officials come in to break up the fight. They manage to separate the two momentarily.

Oh... and by the way Ricky... challenge accepted!

Austin escapes the grip of the officials and comes flying in for some more, attacking Ricky. The two continue to brawl and everyone else struggles to contain the two.

Copeland: Meltdown has erupted into true Chaos tonight. Is anyone safe?

Ty Burna is sitting in his office looking over some papers when the sound of the door opening is heard. Two large fists bang down on the table as Ty looks up and sees Rush in front of him.

Burna: I know what you’re here for.

Rush: So you’ll give me a match verse Black Dragon.

Burna: You know I can’t do that for you.

Rush: You will if you know what’s good for you.

Burna: I’m not the person you should be demanding things from, just like someone with your heart condition shouldn’t be demanding things period. Now I would book the match for you right now, but Black Dragon does not have a contract to compete in WZCW.

Rush: So sign him. Any amount he wants, I promise you you won’t be paying him to wrestle more than one match.

Burna: Well believe me I have offered him a contract, but he said he will not accept any offer from me. My hands are therefore tied, but I do have one suggestion that might work.

Rush: I’m listening.

Burna: Defend the title at Redemption in an open challenge.

Rush: I don’t want to face anybody else.

Burna: I know that, but at this point and time you don't have a choice. What I say goes Rush, and right now I'm telling you that at Redemption you'll defend the Eurasian Title, belt or no belt, in an open challenge. It'll be good for you Rush, you'll have an opportunity to destroy whoever is stupid enough to go up against an enraged beast such as yourself. Now I promise you, I will have you your belt if I have to hunt Black Dragon down, or I will simply have a new, better belt ordered for you. Are we clear?

Rush: It will have to do.

Rush stands up and leaves the room. Ty Burna rises to his feet and starts to get ready for his match.

---------------------------------------------------------

The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall!

Copeland: “This is going to be a crazy match.”

[YOUTUBE]YoJs-3oHdNs[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first, from Petersburg, Russia, weighing in at 165 pounds...Celeste Crimson!

Cohen: “I cannot believe that Chris KO defied Ty Burna to help this woman.”

Copeland: “But what a woman. Come on, she’s gorgeous!”

Celeste Crimson makes her way out to the arena. She has a smile on her face and casually slaps hands with a few fans on her way down, but the most part appears she appears determined and focused. Celeste enters the ring calmly and goes through a few last minute warm up while watching the entrance way for her partner.

Copeland: “Chris is one brave man. We have seen that on many occasions, none moreso than when he interfered in the Hell in a Cell match.”

[YOUTUBE]o1YrRvIznhU[/YOUTUBE]​

And her partner from Oklahoma City, he weighs 212lbs, Chris KO!!

Cohen: “You say brave, I say stupid.”

Chris KO’s appearance draws a massive response from the crowd and he reciprocates with a bounding energy. He takes his helmet off and raises it in the air as the crowd cheer with a remarkable volume! He heads to the ring, with a determined spring in his step before posing in the corner of the ring.

Copeland: “The Apostles will be looking to seek redemption for that interference.”

And their opponents, weighing a combined 480lbs, S.H.I.T. and James King, the Apostles of Chaos!

Cohen: “These two representatives will have the orders of Ty ringing in their ears.”

Copeland: “I wouldn’t like to have been present for that.”

S.H.I.T. emerges ahead of King and the man-robot stalls at the top of the ramp while King strolls on ahead. They reach the ring slowly and King is keeping his eyes firmly on KO and S.H.I.T. is strangely drawn to Celeste. They get into the ring and face up to Celeste and Chris who oppose them staunchly.

And finally, their opponents.....and partner......Barbosa!!

Copeland: “And now for the wildcard. I don’t know exactly what role Barbosa will play in this match.”

Cohen: “I don’t think Barbosa even knows what role he shall play! But he definitely can’t be trusted.”

The former holder of the King for a Day briefcase steps out onto the ramp but as he does, his music changes

[YOUTUBE]IFx3WX4DES0[/YOUTUBE]​

Copeland: “Well that’s the definition of Barbosa in a simple confusing moment.”

Cohen: “Someone should be fired!!”

The crowd cackle at the technical mix-up but Barbosa is unmoved and he moves down to the bottom of the ramp. With three pairs of eyes and a robot watching carefully, he doesn’t enter the ring and heads towards the commentary table.

Copeland: “Um, Barbosa is heading over towards us.”

Cohen: “Oh great. Security!!”

Crimson and KO stand across the ring from S.H.I.T. and King and they give the missionaries of Chaos fierce looks. All three men look nervously at the commentary table but S.H.I.T. is unflappable. Suddenly King charges across the ring to tackle his former colleague and S.H.I.T. follows taking on Celeste and it mirrors the same straight punches King is throwing at KO. Celeste gets a quick advantage but S.H.I.T. tackles her through the ropes. KO whips King to the ropes while the ref tries to judge the situation between Celeste and S.H.I.T. KO goes to hit a clothesline but King connects with an elbow to the face. KO heads to a corner but King splashes him against the ropes! A body slam sets up a cover by King but the ref is outside having just separated Celeste and S.H.I.T. Eventually the count comes, 1.....2, Chris gets the shoulder up. King brings him to the corner and tags in the man-robot.

Cohen: “King has started on fire but this match never had a chance.”

Copeland: “It broke down right from the bell!”

S.H.I.T. comes in and whips the former Apostle to the ropes. Chris grabs the ropes and stops himself, S.H.I.T. charges toward him but KO back body drops it over the ropes. KO goes to leave the ring but Celeste begs to be tagged in and Chris obliges to a big cheer. Celeste jumps down from the apron and goes after the robot. After glaring at the bi-polar former World Champion, she punishes the man-chine with hard kicks to the side. Celeste lands a particularly hard side kick that lands near the head but S.H.I.T. ignores it and hits an open handed slap that knocks Celeste backwards. S.H.I.T. sprints towards her and hits a shoulder charge while she is reeling. The robot stands over Celeste as she tries to roll away. It then picks her up and lifts her up for a vertical suplex but Celeste falls out of it. She tries to hit a DDT but S.H.I.T. fights out of it and pushes Celeste hard into the shoulder of the ring.

Copeland: “I don’t know about you Jack but I can’t really enjoy this match with this freakish presence beside us.”

Cohen: “It’s downright unnerving is what it is. I don’t trust him for a second”

S.H.I.T. drags Celeste around to the side of the ring where King is standing. He drops down to the floor and they go to hit a double DDT. KO sprints around the side of the ring but can’t stop the Apostles driving Celeste’s skull in the ringside canvas. KO kicks King in the face and drags S.H.I.T. away from Celeste. Chris then hits a German suplex that drops S.H.I.T. on its’ neck area. Chris shoves S.H.I.T. into the ring before he checks on Celeste who tells him to carry on dealing with S.H.I.T. Chris reluctantly moves into the ring but as he turns around, King grabs his legs and trips him up. King yells at S.H.I.T. to “get on with it” before he is taken out by Crimson and S.H.I.T. moves quickly. With Chris stumbling, S.H.I.T. hits Mechanical Madness, a punishing sequence of clotheslines that leave the young man quite unaware of where he is. King is being twisted by Celeste’s Pyromancy octopus stretch submission.

Copeland: “It seemed to be going so well but the match has just fallen apart again. Neither team has gotten a grip on the match.”

Cohen: “I get the impression that these tandems are evenly matched and if or when Barbosa decides to make a statement on this match, that it will define the match in one teams’ favour.”

S.H.I.T. sets up for the Head Chop and as he moves, Celeste grabs his leg and she trips S.H.I.T. up, causing him to faceplant to the mat. From the outside, Celeste locks in the Divine Intervention ankle lock! S.H.I.T. is flailing about in the ring but can’t escape the submission! When Chris KO is somewhat back to his feet, Celeste lets go and Chris signals for the Butterfly Effect. He kicks S.H.I.T. in the midsection but before he can hit the move, King is in the ring. He stands behind KO but what he doesn’t see is the insane Barbosa standing emotionless behind him. Barbosa glares at King and shakes his head. King backs off outside the ring and heads towards S.H.I.T. Only now do Chris and Celeste see him. Chris can’t react before Babosa clubs him across the face.

Copeland: “I barely saw him move but somehow Barbosa is in the match!”

Cohen: “He seemed almost catatonic but moved like lightning to get into the ring.”

Celeste gets through the ropes but Barbosa takes her down with a STO. Barbosa then puts an exclamation point on it by powerbombing Celeste into the turnbuckle! S.H.I.T. nods as if to display satisfaction and King nods with a greedy grin but Barbosa shows nothing. The ref is clearly confused as to how to treat Barbosa. King tags himself in and King as the legal man goes for a cover, Barbosa allows him to move Celeste into the middle of the ring and hook the leg, 1....2...... but Barbosa shoves the robot off of the ring apron!!! King shoves Barbosa but he gets clotheslined to the mat!

Copeland: “Whose team is he on?”

Cohen: “I don’t think he knows!”

Barbosa is the only member of the match standing and both teams have felt his wrath. S.H.I.T. is moving back into the ring and Barbosa spots this. The Ultimate Inmate lifts S.H.I.T. to his feet and sets up for a powerbomb but he falls back as he lifts S.H.I.T. up. The man-droid goes crashing to the floor. Barbosa then turns his attention back to King. Celeste is not far from getting to his feet but Chris KO is ready and eager to face off with the bi-polar star. Barbosa drops King with another clothesline and he turns to stare at KO and the two men go eye to eye in the middle of the ring. The crowds’ attention piques as the tension rises.

Copeland: “This crowd recognises a potential great match-up when they see it.”

Barbosa turns to leave but KO grabs him and turns him around. This angers Barbosa as his neutral and uncaring stare is replaced by a sneer and they begin to exchange fierce punches. Barbosa gets the advantage as the damage to Chris KO’s body tells a story. Barbosa whips him to the ropes but Chris replies with a spinwheel kick! S.H.I.T. now comes back and sets to hit the Head Chop on KO but then changes to hit Barbosa with the strike! Barbosa rebounds to the ropes and somehow shrugs it off with no apparent ill-effects but S.H.I.T. doesn’t see this and he prepares to hit the Head Chop on Chris KO. As he lunges forward, Barbosa charges forward and shoves Chris out of the way. S.H.I.T.’s Head Chop gets nothing but air and Barbosa clotheslines him over the top rope. James King now comes back, thoroughly peeved at how the match has fallen apart since Barbosa decided to make his impact.

Cohen: “It’s like Ty Burna has had his fingers over these guys and they are his puppets. This match has been chaotic!!”

Copeland: “But James King is now trying to take matters into his own hands!”

King pushes Barbosa in to the corner and clasps his hands around the neck of the former world champ. He seems to fade but as quickly as that seems to happen, he fights back and soon King is the one being strangled. Barbosa forces both him and King out of the corner and into the center of the ring, where he gets met by the Celeste’s Spirit Crusher kick!!! King’s had his block knocked off by Celeste and that means Chris KO can fold King over and drive him head-first into the canvas with the Butterfly Effect!!

Copeland: “That hasn’t worked well!”

Cohen: “James King is going to have one hell of a headache when he wakes up!”

Barbosa leaves the ring and walks up the ramp as Chris KO and Celeste try and figure out who is legal to make the cover. Instead Chris hooks the leg and Celeste drapes and arm across King and the ref makes the count! 1....2.....3!!!

Your winners by pinfall, Celeste Crimson, Chris KO.........and Barbosa!!

Copeland: “We pinpointed Barbosa as the wildcard in the match and when he came in, he really shook it all up.”

Cohen: “Celeste and Chris should be grateful. Barbosa put King on a plate for them and without that help, they were toast.”

Copeland: “What a match it was though! Absolutely frantic but Celeste and Chris really underscored their alliance with that performance.”

Cohen: “It does raise some questions about Barbosa though.”

Copeland: “And maybe he likes it that way.”

--------------------------------------------------

We are backstage where we see Big Dave lacing up his last boot and looking in the mirror of the referee's locker room. One of the referee's who is standing behind Dave taps him on the shoulder and gives him his referee's shirt. Dave looks at the ref and the official smiles at Dave, patting him on the back and offers him good luck. Dave looks into the mirror once more, takes a deep breath and exits the room with the shirt.

Copeland: And now, ladies and gentlemen, we have your main event of the evening - a Kingdom Come III rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship.

[YOUTUBE]v_HlVcGKVG4[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd cheers for Big Dave as he modestly makes his way out, clad in a referee shirt. He waves to the crowd on the way down, smiling, happy at least to have made his return to the ring in some capacity. He steps up into the ring and waves once more before preparing for his duties.

Copeland: Big Dave once again has been held off the in-ring action for this series of WZCW action as part of Ty's continued vendetta against him, but he is at least able to step into the ring tonight.

Cohen: Maybe he'll get himself a match when he learns proper respect for the owner of his company. He could be on Aftershock next week, if he's lucky!

To no more preamble, the music that all of WZCW has learned to fear comes over the arena. It would be difficult for the crowd to more thoroughly express their displeasure at the man making his way alone to the ring. Fog fills the entrance way and red lights flash throughout, giving the impression that Ty Burna is emerging from the mouth of Hell itself as he makes his way onto the stage. A wide smirk crosses his face as he makes his way to the ring with a chorus of boos serenading his way. He rolls into the ring and pops up quickly, giving a small, mocking bow to his "fans". He and Dave share a long look, Dave's face blank, Ty's face smirking.

Copeland: And here he is folks, none other than Ty Burna, and most in the know around here have been quite displeased with Ty's insertion of himself into this world title match here.

Cohen: But you'll notice no one tells that to his face, do you? Like it or not, Ty Burna is in control here, and if he wants a world title match, he'll get it! If he wants a hundred, he'll get all of them!

[YOUTUBE]0eTjMNV__5M[/YOUTUBE]​

Showtime enters the arena to a roar. He keeps the entrance surprisingly simple, mirroring Dave with waves to the crowd, slapping hands with a few lucky fans on the way down, with but a small smile on his face and the occasional tap of the World Heavyweight Championship belt. He, too, steps up into the ring and unfastens the belt, offering it to the crowd's view to massive applause. He brings it back down, his grin widening, before he turns around and meets Ty's gaze. His smile fades as he remembers what he's about to face. Dave steps over to Showtime's side of the ring and puts a hand on his shoulder, whispering something into his ear. Showtime nods, but never breaks eye contact with Ty.

Copeland: Last week, Showtime had his childhood dream fulfilled when he finally won the world championship. Now, he must immediately defend against Ty Burna, and I can't say that many people believe he can walk out of this one with that title intact.

Cohen: How masterful by Ty Burna here. He didn't wait for the PPV to do this - instead, he took advantage of Showtime at his weakest. Not only did he have a grueling title win over Kurtesy last week, he's had the lifestyle of a champion since then - constant interviews and appearances. He's exhausted! This could be over before the fans have time to get back from the restroom!

Truman Harrys steps into the center of the ring.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, introducing first, your referee for this contest, Big Dave!

Dave waves a hand briefly in acknowledgment.

Harrys: And now, introducing the challenger, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 235 pounds, the owner of all WZCW, the Master of Chaos...Ty Burna!

Ty mockingly waves at the incredible displeasure the audience expresses.

Harrys: And now, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weighing in at 213 pounds, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion...."Showtime" David Cougar!

Showtime lifts the belt once more while staring a hole through Ty Burna as the crowd roars once again.

With the introductions over, Harrys walks out of the ring and Dave takes center stage. He takes the belt from Showtime and presents it to him, customarily. Showtime nods and Dave, with a long look at his former prize himself, grudgingly presents it to Ty. Ty all but licks his lips as he gazes at the title. Dave, a disgusted look on his face, presents the title to the crowd before handing it outside the ring. He checks both competitors for anything illegal, appearing somewhat more than reluctant to touch Ty, but he completes his duties. With all that done, he takes a moment to instruct both competitors to make their way back to their corners before signalling for the bell and we are underway.

The two circle cautiously to begin, exchanging words as they slowly close in on one another. Ty offers the possibility of a lock up but Showtime doesn't buy it. Ty offers again, Showtime almost going into it, before thinking better of it and backing off, wanting to avoid a grappling contest with the bigger man. Showtime considers again, closes, and this time takes the offered lock up. He quickly converts it into a lock round Ty's head, while Ty does the same, with the two locked head to head in the center of the ring. The men struggle for an advantage and eventually Showtime forces Ty into the ropes. Dave is slow to call for the break but Showtime obliges when it's called. Ty has words for Dave but Dave only shrugs in response. The two meet up again in the center of the ring, Ty offering another lock up. Showtime fakes it and then tries to get his own lock in, the two struggling back and forth before Showtime eventually slips around for a waistlock. Ty has it reversed quickly to take hold of Showtime's left arm in a wrench, before locking it behind his back in a hammer lock. Showtime struggles before reversing it, slipping behind and pinning Ty's own arm down behind his back. Showtime cautiously times himself, letting go of the arm and leaping around for a side headlock that forces Ty to one knee. Ty fights to a vertical base and nearly breaks out of it, but Showtime, from the better position, shoves Ty all the way back to his knees. Ty gets his way back up once again and instead of trying to break out, kicks Showtime in the back of the knee, forcing him down and using the new advantage to break out of the headlock. He then wrenches in his own headlock from the front. Showtime gets vertical again but Ty turns it into a full nelson, wrenching it for a bit and then turning again into a front headlock. He whips him up and over to a sitting position and keeps the headlock from behind, wrenching it into more of a chinlock. As Showtime struggles Ty once more changes the hold, lifting him up and tossing him over the other way, but Showtime squirms a bit out of it and Ty falls more than anticipated, letting Showtime lock in a head scissors that Ty struggles out of rapidly as both men make their way back to their feet.

Copeland: A very technical start to this match, perhaps surprising given the history between these two.

Cohen: When the two wrestlers involved are as cerebral as these two, it's not all that surprising to see them try to work an early mental advantage.

The two circle slowly once more before locking up again. Showtime trips up Ty from behind, dropping him to the mat. Showtime follows from behind and gets on his back, locking in a headlock from that position. Ty struggles out of it and now looks angry as he gets to his feet. The two start to trade stiff blows. They go back and forth, hitting each other stiffly. Ty draws a warning for closed fists; a moment later, Showtime hits a closed fist show to Ty's gut. Ty spares a moment to shoot an angry look Dave's way but is quickly back into the fray, kneeing Showtime in the gut and sending him sprawling. Showtime pulls himself up on the ropes and Ty tries to force him into the corner, but Showtime reverses it and pushes Ty into the ropes instead. Dave weakly tries to break it up, with a slow five count. Ty forces his own way out of the corner and smashes a forearm in Showtime's face before sending him headfirst into the corner turnbuckle. Showtime pops out, adrenaline pumping, hits Ty with a quick gut shot and then sending him into the corner. Showtime quickly leaps up to the top rope, but Ty is too cognizant for that, slapping Showtime across the face and sending him crashing in a move that crotches him at the top. That draws a warning from Dave and Ty once again his words for him, more violent this time. Ty climbs to the top as well, trying to tie Showtime up for a superplex, but instead finding himself in position to lock in an abdominal stretch up top. He does so and wrenches it hard, drawing a fast five count from Dave. Ty breaks it and time and backs off to the other corner. Dave checks on Showtime briefly and then backs away; Ty charges, leaps, and hits Consecrated Banishment! The move sends Showtime sprawling to the outside and the crowd is in total disbelief. Ty tries to follow to the outside but Dave stops him, arguing with him, insisting that he needs to check on Showtime first. Ty looks incredibly frustrated as Dave takes his time going to the outside and talking to Showtime who looks barely conscious. Ty eventually leaps out and pushes Dave off Showtime. Dave tugs at his shirt as if to remind Ty who he is, but Ty is uncaring. He lifts Showtime up to his feet, knowing that he's unlikely to get the three count after so much time has passed. He instead knees Showtime in the gut and tosses him into the guardrail. Dave looks as if he wants to start a count, but decides not to, instead following the action to the outside. Ty hits a few chops while Showtime is sprawled standing against the guard rail. He tosses him back into the ring and covers him quickly, drawing a slow count that only gets to one before Showtime kicks out. Ty is up and screaming at Dave - it's hard to make out what he's saying, but the words "middle" and "fired" are audible. Dave looks somewhat meeker as the action progresses, nodding at Ty's message.

Copeland: Not sure what that was about, but Ty appears frustrated at some of the officiating here.

Cohen: And he should be! He could have won this match several times over had Dave called this straight and not blatantly interfered.

Ty picks up Showtime by the head and starts punching him into the ropes. Showtime returns some blows and fights his way out, but Ty kicks him hard in the gut and tries to whip him the other way. Showtime reverses it, Ty rebounds, and Showtime catches him with a dropkick. Ty catches his breath against the ring apron, and Showtime charges with a baseball slide. But Ty ducks aside, letting Showtime slide out of the ring. Ty locks a headlock in on Showtime on the outside; Dave once again decides not to count. Ty pulls Showtime back, walking to the middle of the entrance ramp. Showtime fights his way out, and the two start to brawl on the ramp. Ty kicks him in the gut once more and pins Showtime's head between his legs...the crowd gasps in shock as it's clear he's looking for a pile driver! The crowd screams at Ty, collectively begging him not to do it, but it's clear Ty wants to do more than just win tonight - he wants to rid himself of Showtime forever. Showtime just manages to fight out of it and reverse it into a back body drop, the crowd gasping in relief. Both men collapse and are slow to their feet. Once they're both stood up, Ty charges with a running high knee that knocks Showtime back to the ground. Ty lays into Showtime with punches to the head as he's collapsed on the ground. Ty then jogs back to the ring and commands Dave to count. Biting his lip in frustration, Dave does so as Showtime is just on his knees trying to crawl back. Showtime struggles as the count reaches 8, he's on his feet as it reaches 9....he slides into the ring just in time! Ty catches him immediately with a headlock that also forces Showtime's shoulders to the mat and pins him, getting 1, 2,...but only two.

Copeland: Ty continues to dominate this match and now that Dave has appeared to straighten out his officiating, you have to wonder if it's a matter of time.

Cohen: What a shame that we live in a world where you have to say things like that. "Now that the officiating is good, maybe Ty can win it." Disgusting!

Ty now lifts and elevates Showtime for a rib breaker! He repeats the move once more, using his superior strength to hold onto Showtime. Showtime is struggling to get out but a third puts him down for a pin, getting one, two, but only two. Ty pulls Showtime to his feet and Showtime tries to fight out with elbows but it doesn't seem as though all of his strength is behind them. Ty takes control back and whips Showtime into the corner, charging and following, but Showtime gets up and kicks Ty. He ducks under a high chop from Ty, kicks him out of the corner, leaps to the second rope and comes out with a desperation crossbody. Both men are able to get to their feet and they brawl in the center of the ring once more, all the force behind Showtime's blows now. He gets the better of it and forces Ty to the ropes, whips him across the ring, Ty reverses it, Showtime rebounds and leaps with a flying clothesline! Showtime is back in it and so is the crowd. Showtime pulls Ty to his feet and hits a Ratings Crash that plants him on the mat. He stomps Ty a bit more, focusing on the knee, before dropping down, rolling Ty over, and locking in a single leg Boston Crab, focusing on just the one knee. Showtime wrenches it for a good while before Ty can get himself to the ropes, his one free leg helping him get there. Dave instructs Showtime to break the hold with a fair and even five count. Both men get to their feet, Dave asking Ty if he wants to continue. Ty sneers and pushed Dave aside as the two close again. Showtime quickly pops Ty in the face and bounces to the ropes for a rebound move but Ty leaps and gets serious distance on a high dropkick. Ty clutches his knee as he collapses, appearing to have landed awkwardly on it after the big drop. Ty is slow to his feet but he's up while Showtime is still down.

Copeland: A disturbing landing for the challenger there. After a long hold on his knee, he lands hard on the same one and it looks like it's giving him some trouble.

Cohen: He'll shake it off! It's just a matter of time now, Seabass!

Ty struggles over to Showtime and pulls him up, kneeing him into the corner with his good leg. He whips him into the corner and charges with a running high knee - making sure to favor his good one. He seems to have some feeling back into the bad knee, though, as he's not hobbling quite so much. A snapmare and a kick to the chest sends Showtime back to the mat. He sits Showtime up, hits the ropes, rebounds, swings with the worked over knee...and Showtime grabs it! He stands himself up, wrenching the bad knee of Ty uncomfortably...and hits a Dragon Screw! The world wide travel has given Showtime some fancy in his repertoire it seems as the imported maneuver has Ty clutching his knee in desperate pain. Showtime is down still and Ty slowly rolls out of the ring. Showtime gets to his feet and appraises the situation rapidly, deciding to leap to the top rope! The crowd is on their feet in anticipation and Showtime measures Ty. Ty turns around and is in perfect positioning for Showtime, who leaps from the top rope to the outside, crashing into Ty with a huge crossbody! The crowd can't believe their eyes and both men are sprawled out.

Copeland: The majesty of the world title is pushing Showtime to heights - no pun intended - we've never seen before!

Cohen: You're sure that's not Ricky Runn in there, what with the flying off the top rope like a monkey? Let me get my glasses. Come on now, Seabass, it's flashy, but it hurt Showtime as much as it did Ty! Maybe more!

The two are lying at the foot of the entrance ramp. Showtime staggers to his feet and rolls into the ring, preferring to wait for Ty. Ty struggles to his feet but falls and stumbles as he staggers his way to the ring apron. He tries to get to the ropes but falls off, unable to sustain himself but collapsing off as he tries to find solid footing. Ty is just able to stand himself on the apron at the count of nine and Showtime charges...but in an incredible desperation move, Ty locks on the Final Seance through the ropes! The crowd is in awe as much as they are disgusted but incredible the triangle choke is locked on through the ropes. The five count is on and Ty is forced to break it but not before the damage is done as Showtime is gasping and clutching at his throat as he staggers to the center of the ring. Ty drops down and then slides back into the ring, pursuing Showtime with renewed vigor. Showtime is on his knees and Ty kicks him there, doubling him over. A swing with the bad leg results in Showtime clutching it once again, looking for a repeat Dragon Screw, but Ty puts the breaks on it, remains standing, drops down and takes hold of Showtime's arm for an armbar! Showtime is close enough to struggle to the ropes but not before more damage is done. Ty doesn't let up, kicking Showtime again before lifting him up and kicking him the gut. Showtime struggles to the corner where Ty follows up with furious kicks that send him sitting down. Ty lays a knee across Showtime's throat that Dave has to back him out for. He pursues again with a knee to the head, however. He repeats the knee and Dave tries to back him out and Ty tosses Dave aside! Dave is up and ready to fight it seems but Ty stops him dead with a long look and continues his assault on Showtime.

Copeland: And just as it seemed Showtime was fighting his way back into this one, Ty's incredible reversal in the ropes has given it right back to him.

Cohen: And Dave better watch himself. He might have authority over this match, but Ty has ultimate authority over him.

Ty continues to viciously press the corner assault but backs off to consider his next move. Showtime struggles up in the corner and Ty charges, leaping and gearing up for full on Consecrated Banishment, but Showtime ducks out, letting Ty hit the corner with his bad leg! Ty gets out relatively quickly and turns around, just in time for Showtime to hit him with a spear that sends Ty into the corner. Showtime rolls him out with a snapmare, leaps to the top rope and quickly flies off with a diving elbow. Showtime looks to the ropes, ascends again! He tries for the same move...but Ty gets his knees up! Showtime goes sprawling but Ty is clutching his bad knee, more pain than ever after his desperate block. Ty gets to his feet and crouches down, measuring Showtime...Showtime struggles to his feet....Ty charges, leaps, and NAILS Consecrated Banishment! The crowd is screaming in disbelief as Showtime collapse, but Ty collapses too, clutching his knee! He struggles to get to his feet, can't, instead slowly crawls to Showtime, pinning him, getting one, two....but only two! Showtime kicks out! Ty is staring daggers at Dave in disbelief! He tries again to get to his feet but can't, his knee ailing him too much! He instead crawls over to Dave and pulls himself up on Dave's shirt, screaming at him. His words are audible despite the crowd.

"That was three! You bastard, that was three!"

"I counted it fair, Ty, it was two!"

Ty screams, a wordless howl of rage. Suddenly, he points at Showtime.

"END HIM! END HIM NOW! I'M ORDERING YOU TO FINISH HIM!"

Copeland: Did we just hear what I think we just heard?

Cohen: It's only fair, Seabass. Dave cost Ty this match early - now, it's time to hand it back.

Copeland: I can't believe you can say that, Jack. This is despicable! He's trying to get the referee to win the match for him!

Dave is staring at Ty in disbelief. He shakes his head and mouths now but Ty only points and screams viciously to do it. Dave takes a long look at Showtime, just now getting to his feet. Dave has sorrow in his eyes as he lifts Showtime over his head! The crowd can't believe what they're seeing! He shrugs his shoulder mightily and drops Showtime with the Stamp of Authority! The crowd is shocked into near silence and Ty's cackling is all that can be heard. He pulls himself to his feet and mockingly offers a handshake to Dave. Dave looks at it for a long moment and takes it...but then pulls Ty in! He lifts him up! HE HITS CHECKING OUT! Ty is knocked out cold and Dave drags Showtime over, drapes his arm over Ty, falls to his knees and counts one, two, and three! Dave falls back to sit against the ropes with his eyes on the ceiling, almost disbelieving what he's just done.

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen...err...here is your winner and still WZCW World Heavyweight Champion..."Showtime" David Cougar!

A member of production quickly shoves the belt into Showtime's arms and backs off from what is sure to rapidly become a volatile situation. Showtime rolls out of the ring and stumbles with the assistance of additional referees that have poured out to assist with the two competitors. Ty struggles to his feet under the arms of two other referees. He obviously doesn't understand entirely what's just happened, and the referee on his left explains. His eyes grow darker and more full of violence as the stories continues. He finally turns his gaze on Dave, sitting calmly in the corner, waiting. Ty takes a few deep breaths and barks an order at the referees that send them scrambling. He reaches for a microphone that's been offered to him. Supporting himself on the ropes, he takes a few deep breaths before beginning.

Ty Burna: Big....Dave.

He spits the words out as if they were filth on his tongue. Dave sits calmly, still.

Ty Burna: Stand up, dog! Stand up when I'm talking to you!

Dave lifts himself to his feet as if it was his decision, as if he had all the time in the world. Ty steps closer.

Ty Burna: You sicken me, worm. I gave you an opportunity to redeem yourself tonight. All you had to do was call a straight match. And what did we all get? The true colors of Big Dave! A liar, a cheater! You were biased all night and finally, when the moment came, I offered you one more chance. Correct your mistakes. Fix what you did wrong. All you had to do was end it, Dave. End Showtime. And you failed. Failed in the worst possible way.

Dave stares levelly, not a sign of anything on his face.

Ty Burna: I wish I could say I was sorry I had to do this, Dave, but I'm not.

He inhales deeply and rears back, spitting and screaming his final words.

Ty Burna: YOU'RE FIRED!

Cackling madly as he tosses the microphone aside, Ty signals for the referees to return and support him as he makes his way out of the ring.

Copeland: Folks, I can't believe what we're seeing here. Dave has saved WZCW from Ty Burna becoming world champion once again, but it appears to have cost him his career.

Ty staggers out, never looking back. Dave turns to watch him go, his face still clouded and empty. The whole crowd is shocked, but soon after a "Thank you Dave" chant starts that takes over the whole arena. It's a thunderous ovation for Dave's last moment in WZCW as everyone realizes the magnitude of the occasion. Dave takes his eyes off of Ty Burna and turns to face the crowd, his face just breaking into a small smile as the scene fades to black.

Who Wrote What:

Harthan: Main Event, Ricky/Tastic
Numbers: "6 Man" Tag, Segments, Opening
Ty: Titus/Reynolds, Segments
Dave: Bowen/Bomb
FalKon: Saboteur/Stormrage, Segments
Showtime: Segments, Rush/Dragon altercation

Sorry for the delay guys, a few of us had other (more important) commitments to attend to and there was no other choice. We will aim to get Ascension and Aftershock up as quickly as possible so we can get the PPV RP boards up normally... if not, we'll compensate for lost time.

We'd appreciate some feedback for this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back