Meltdown 22 LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
the battle royale results are up, whilst not every RP was the best, all showed great improvement and thus were given a chance!

Gelgarins battle royale was actually harder to get in :p he gets paid more than you guys! ha

Wow! I was not expecting that. My congrats to all the guys who took place in that match and the writing staff who wrote it. Thank you guys.

Then again, I'm not sure what Anoki spends money on. He doesn't have a house, car or social life, so public transport and food aside, the money all gets paid straight into Gelgarin's account.

Then again, I'm not sure what Anoki spends money on. He doesn't have a house, car or social life, so public transport and food aside, the money all gets paid straight into Gelgarin's account.

HAHAHAHA :lmao:

Congratulations to our six new additions to the roster...some great characters in there. Looking forward to seeing more from you guys in solo matches.

Wow! I was not expecting that. My congrats to all the guys who took place in that match and the writing staff who wrote it. Thank you guys.

I read this before the finish, and thought "aww you lucky bastard". Imarked out at the finish, i'm excited about my future lol.

I'll have to read the rest in the morning, i have a 12 hour shift in 5 hours...

Just re-read my submission. Apparently Anoki is in his petulant and sulky teenage form. Personally I prefer the epic warrior poet, but I can see how both would appeal to a wrestling audience.

Wrestling audiences like angst... right?

2 moves in 2 shows, my pays not performance based is it?

Anyhow, we were totally outclassed in RP quality this month, so today's under performance was quite warranted.

So much so I think we should just turn all of WZCW heel right now...

And we'll need someone to start Legacy, so we can all join it.

2 moves in 2 shows, my pays not performance based is it?

Anyhow, we were totally outclassed in RP quality this month, so today's under performance was quite warranted.

Yeaj, you've a cool match next week, singles as well! yay

Well academia finally came to a close (like... the day after the RP deadline, what are the odds?) so I'll have time to do things properly.

well the announcement has been made...but who's in the tourney?

Me Vs Murfish sweet.

Also I guess it's me Vs Whoever wins between Harthan and TM at Civil Revoltuion

Yup, Bateman has ruled that if the Mayhem champion is fighting in a one on one match, the title MUST be on the line.

thread closed, further discussion can be done in the backstage thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back