Meilichia Tribute Thread

So she volutarily posts here? That is truly a selfless act. I can see why you are quite taken by her my friend.

spawnharm.jpg

Right dear, I know by posting this, I seem to be posting in the Prison, but I post in other places too... there was that time when a silly American had a go at England, so i had to post... Nevermind...
But yey my own tribute thread :p

Serious clevage there honey.

1107008435_l.jpg

Meilichia's Dislikes:

Being Ignored!!! No sex, submissive men, meat and eggs, really hot weather, sun tans, sun burns, just getting rated, plucking eyebrows, stubbly legs, my reflection, when my brother steals my CD's, being shouted at by strippy jumper people, being whistled at by perverts, people staring at my boobs (unless their pretty people then stare away), washing up, not being able to drive, being left on my own in clubs, crashing pc's, early mornings without sex, people who are really pretty who live far away, love

You dislike no sex. I dislike no sex.

You dislike meat, me too.

I hate summer.

I don't own any jumpers, let alone stripey ones.

I would never steal your CD's.

It's fate. I tell you.

Although The Queen Of The Damned is a shit movie.

Thats quite old, so there a bit bigger now :p And thanks for posting my messy bedroom!
It's not a shit film, its got vampires and sexy people, thats all that matters... well not really but in an Anne Rice book... it does.
If you don't own jumpers... what do you wear when it's cold?

No if I'm in the house I put on this thing called heating. It costs me a few hundred quid a month but it sure is worth it.

Sure the enviroment is important. But I have a child who needs to be kept warm. And when she's in bed I like to knock around the house in my panties. I would freeze otherwise, and my penis would shrink.

I didn't mean to someone was insulting my intelligence, look what he said first, and you can see i didn't mean to break the rules *pouts*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back