MD45: Ty Burna vs. Jordan Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
After overcoming so many odds, Ty Burna defeated his former ally in a Hell in a Cell to win the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship. He is due to make an address on Meltdown for this win but for competition, he's been placed against Jordan Lights who's returned from recent sabbatical and is eager to get going once again. Will this be a walk in the park for the Champion or will Lights show that his time away taught him a new thing or two?

Deadline for RPs is Tuesday 14th September 23:59 EST

The scene is an empty locker room. Suddenly in front of the camera steps a man and a bag hits the floor. The camera pans up to reveal Jordan Lights.

Lights : Ah the old locker room, it feels great to be back here.

Suddenly a voice is heard outside the door as Jordan opens it and it is none other then WZCW interviewer Leon Kensworth.

Leon, glad to see you man, good to see a familiar face.

Leon : Thanks Jordan, it's good to have you back, can't wait to see you in set foot in that ring again. Did you hear who your opponent is this week?

Lights picks his bag off the floor and walks over to the bench and sets it down and starts unpacking it into a locker.

It's none other then our new WZCW Champion ---

Lights cuts him off in the middle of his sentence.

Ty Burna? So the boss thinks on my return he can feed me to the wolves eh? Well I'm ready for anything, I'm feeling stronger then ever.

Lights turns and faces Leon as they continue the interview.

Before you get too far in, where've you been? Why'd you leave?

Well you see Leon, I've been on a sabbatical so to speak, I needed some time to rest. I needed to time to train. I wanted to become a better wrestler. As far as where I went, I just went home, no need for me to travel like crazy to become a better wrestler. I trained with hwo I feel were the best and I feel more ready then ever.

Lights pulls a picture out of his bag and sticks it to his locker. It's a picture of Max and him with the tag team championships the night they won them.

Have you been keeping in touch with Max?

No I haven't really, we seem to have grown apart. Those were good times, and that was then, this is now, I'm a solo man now. And I'm ready to do what I came here to do, and that's bring justice to WZCW starting with Ty Burna.

Lights closes his locker and begins to walk out of the room.

Where are you going ? You can't leave in the middle of the interview?!?!

I'm not leaving, I'm going to get some food and you're more then welcome to come.

They walk out of the room as the camera follows them to another room full of tables of food for the wrestlers. Some of the various members of the backstage staff see Jordan and welcome him back as Leon and Lights sit down with some food and continue the interview.

Leon, you see, Ty Burna is nothing more then a man. A man possessed not by the Ouija Scroll, a man possessed by his lust for power and his lust to be the best. Burna is nothing more then a criminal. He has stolen and snuck in to the top spot of our company. Don't get me wrong he has had many classic matches throughout the history of this company, but he has done many things to float right to the top. Most notably, he robbed a man of his glory and his moment in WZCW history. You remember Corey Payne.....well I certainly do. And Ty robbed him, not only of his glory, but of his career. You see it was not long ago that Corey as well as Ty were in the King For A Day match at Kingdom come. Ty put on one well of a fight and put his body on the line that night, however, so did Corey Payne. But you see, that night was not Ty's night. Corey won the match, much to Ty's chagrin. Ty just wouldn't stand for it though. He couldn't let someone else shine and leave it be. He had to attack the man and bring him down methodically. He weakened Corey Payne, practically put the man in a wheelchair. Corey was forced to give up his King For A Day contract which was part of Ty's plan, no his quest. His quest to be at the top, his quest to hold another championship. And this is why in my match, I'm going to do to Ty what he did to Corey, I'm going to rob him of his moment of glory. He thinks now that he's won the championship he will have his moment? I won't let him, he doesn't deserve it.

Lights takes a bite of the food he brought to the table with him.

So you're going into this match, hoping to win for Corey Payne, someone you never wrestled against, with, or even really knew?

No Leon, I'm doing this for me. I'm doing this to make a statement. I'm doing this to show all of WZCW that " The Justice " Jordan Lights is back and back with a vengeance. In that match Ty Burna will pay for his sins and learn what it's like to be robbed of his glory.

Leon thanks Jordan for his time and walks off as Jordan continues to eat his food as the scene fades out.

The camera feed cuts in slowly to a room covered in lit candles, brightly illuminating every corner of the room. A dark red paint covers the walls with black intricate designs zig zagging across the room. Multiple occult and mystical symbols are woven within the designs, some holy in nature, others involving the dark arts. The camera zooms in to an altar set up in the back of the room, and a violin begins playing an eerie somber tone as the camera moves closer. Atop the altar sits the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship, tilted up and radiating the candle light in the room. The Ouija scroll sits aside the Championship, rolled up neatly and placed inside an open case. Ty suddenly walks into the room and the camera pans out again, catching him walking up behind the altar and pressing his head down atop it. He takes a deep breath before raising his head, eyes staring dead into the camera.

Ty: What you see before you is the fruit of my work. The very achievement I set out to attain in that Cell at Unscripted. I did what no one else could do, and make Vengeance give up his reign and his career. He submitted to me and gave everything he had himself worked to accomplish, to the superior warrior. I gained everything that night, everything I wanted, and yet here I stand, and I do not feel complete. I have not finished what I started, this is merely the beginning. Only know everyone licks their lips and salivates at the idea of facing me, how petty that all it took was for me to win the WZCW World Heavyweight Title to gain everyone's attention.

Ty steps around the altar, his hands behind his back as he begins pacing back and forth slowly. His cloak drags on the ground and casts long shadows up the wall behind him. He stops in front of the altar, his back to the camera as he stares at the World Title.

Ty: Was it really all that simple for everyone to stand up and take notice of who the greatest has been over the past few months? That I was the driving force behind the Dark Alliance? That I was the one who has dominated supposed star after star in this company? The only man to show me the proper respect was Showtime Cougar, and that respect I intend to reciprocate when the moment is right. But it is everyone else, the John Constantine's, the Everest's, even these rookies who stand so far back of the path to me that want to take a shot at your champion. It is nothing new, I have dealt with Showtime and Drake in the past regarding the Eurasian title, and put Rush in his proper place while Mayhem Champion. This is different though. Being WZCW World Champion puts the direct spotlight on me, and it is a role I relish and will refuse to give up.

Ty turns reaches out and grabs the WZCW World Title and turns around, holding the title in both hands and his head held down.

Ty: And now the new era of WZCW is upon us, lead by the one man no one wants to be at the top. They feared me for so long, trembled at the very thought of facing me, but now because I have the trophy that everyone wants, their courage skyrockets and their excuses for being confident more trivial than their own bickering. And so it begins this week with Jordan Lights. He wishes to pass moral judgment upon me, saying my accolades are tainted. I did not see him go through hell, I have not seen him put the effort into reaching the very top of the mountain as I have. Every move, every action has had a strategic element that you couldn't comprehend Jordan. You believe in justice inside that ring, yet what justice will you provide when you're flat on the mat staring up at your WZCW World Champion?

Ty lifts the WZCW World Title up high into the air and his head rises as well. He closes his eyes and begins soaking it all in.

Ty: Meltdown is the beginning of a grand era in WZCW. No longer do we have the old faces hovering over this title like vultures, no longer do we have those unworthy of holding this title even remotely in the picture. No, it is now time for the true warrior of WZCW to wear this title, and wear it proudly. I am sure Mr. Lights would want nothing more than to surprise the world with a victory over the WZCW Champion, but the days of taking advantage of my status are over. Ending Vengeance was the final nail in the coffin and while the old adage says that the hunter has become the hunted, my blood lust is not satiated quite yet. You may try to make it personal in any way you want Lights, but I will bring the same level of destruction that has followed me on my quest for this title.

Ty lowers the belt and places it on his shoulder, his head lowering once more and his voice deepening. A wind picks up outside and forces the window in the room to open, causing the candles to flicker and casting more shadows around the room.

Ty: Already I have been doubted by the whispering masses, already my reign has been decided when it will end, and yet no one has had the audacity to stand before me and say it to my face. Jordan Lights is just another victim, another body to add to the count, and another sacrifice to the Ouija. When your blood is shed upon the ground, I will relish in it just like I have so many times before, so many that have felt my wrath. Becoming the prime target for everyone has changed nothing. All it does is make the anguish I shall inflict all the more sweeter. Lights, you may wish to cast judgment upon me, but your opinion matters not. For the Ouija tells all, and your fate has been sealed. Your return will end in you licking your wounds and hoping you never face the WZCW World Champion again.

Ty begins laughing maniacally as he walks behind the altar once more. He braces himself against the altar and throws his head back, his eyes glowing red and his hair whipping wildly in the wind.

Ty: This is not what you all wanted to see. The roster wanted someone easy to pick apart at the seams and give up at a moments notice. Their worst nightmare has come to pass and the King of Darkness has begun his reign over WZCW. You mocked me for the Ouija's foretelling. You all scoffed at me as nothing more than a liar and a gypsy giving false palm readings. The Ouija's truths have never been more real than what stands before you, and now it will become more clear in the days ahead. I have reached the pinnacle of this company, and yet I feel more determined then ever. I am the WZCW World Champion, thus the Ouija has written, and so it has become.

The wind picks up as Ty begins laughing again as the wind begins blowing violently and all the candles go out simultaneously, leaving the room in total darkness. The feed goes silent before a soft voice begins speaking.

Serafina: Unscripted proved to be the end of one dark era, only to transition to a more powerful one. The King of Darkness has ascended to his throne, leaving the people huddled wondering what is to come next. The Ouija speaks of the future, but it is known only to one. The last chapter has been sealed in blood, the next chapter to be written. To the victor goes the spoils, and the opportunity to write the fate of all....

The feed cuts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back