MD 119/AS 94 Sneak Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Killjoy.gif

After the heels of Cuba & Russia hosting their first ever Meltdown & Ascension, WrestleZone Championship Wrestling heads to India on their third stop of this extremely hot World Tour. With the shows being almost sold out, WZCW Management have leaked to me the official matches set for the next episode of Meltdown & Ascension. They are as follows:

MELTDOWN (Episode 119):

elegANT vs. ???
Team Russia vs. Kagura Ohzora & Eve Taylor
Eternal Question vs. James Howard
Elite X Qualifier: Super Boss Nova vs. Johnny Scumm vs. Nolan Ryder vs. Cassanova

ASCENSION (Episode 94):

El Califa Dragon vs. Dorian Slaughter
Cerberus vs. Chris K.O. & Theron Daggershield
Garth Black vs. Ty Burna
Vee A.D.Z. vs. Prince

(Card subject to change)

Whilst neither General Manager nor the Owner of WZCW would reveal to me the mysterious opponent for elegANT, they have assured me it won't be for the Elite X championship. Speaking of the Elite X championship, a Fatal Four Way will be hosted on Meltdown where the winner will qualify for the Fatal Four Way match for the Elite X title at Unscripted. General Manager of Ascension Rebecca Serra used some choice words saying that whilst all four impressed them to become potential challengers, only the winner of the Fatal Four Way will be "guaranteed" one of the remaining spots. When asked for clarification, Rebecca Serra simply repeated her sentence and used an emphasis on the word "guaranteed." One has to wonder what Miss Serra has got planned.

There was some mention of a Thursday, 4th of June deadline but when I went to pry, everyone kept asking me to repeat the question and insisted I was either crazy or it was a clerical error.

Either way, these shows being hosted live in India seem to be pretty stacked for the go-home show heading into Unscripted. If anyone was sceptical of attending these shows, they simply have to read the sneak preview and they'll instantly purchase a ticket. The only thing that can ruin these shows is a delay!

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: FalKon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics