Maryse's return

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
Ok so I know a lot of people don't like the diva's division, but to be honest, I think a lot of divas can wrestle if given the chance. And one of my favorite divas, currently, is Maryse.

She was booked to be the perfect heel diva, and it works. I mean, Smackdown has Michelle McCool and Beth Phoenix. Who does Raw have? Alicia Foxx? She's decent, but she hasn't been fully developed as a character. Jillian Hall, she's a jobber and the fastest transitional champion in history... well, after all the hardcore champions.

So basically, right now, the Raw diva's division needs Maryse. And the thing is, she's the perfect person. I mean sure, she does a few botches every now and then, but the fact is every night she's out there you can actually believe that she's a legit women's wrestler. And she's got such a confident swag that it only fits her to be the Diva's champion right now, or at least, the top contender.

I just hope that when she comes back, the WWE doesn't push her to the side.

Alicia Foxx has ZERO character....until she had her match against Mickie a month or so ago, she was nothing but the main heel's tag partner that took the pinfall to protect the main heel's credibility.

She's had ZERO mic time, ZERO story line, and only literally 3 wins in the Raw ring...and we're realy expected to believe she's a legit challenger?

No disrespect, but this is just pathetic. Maryse needs to come back ASAP and save the division if not already dead

Who is Alicia Fox ? She is nobody to me she doesn't matter at all and it's insulting that she is actually getting title shots she is pathetic !

Maryse has a great heel diva character, sure she does some botches but so does every diva in the WWE.

Fact is, she is the best that Raw has too offer and when she comes back the divas division will cease being a piss break for me.

I can't wait for Maryse to come back. She was well booked could wrestle really well and was great on the mic. She truly has all the makings to be a great champion and diva like Lita, Trish and Mickie. Right now since Mickie and Beth were both traded to Smackdown Raws diva division sucks. They have Melina she is great just like Maryse but she has nobody to fued with seriously Alicia Fox thats just like screaming the diva division sucks on Raw. When Maryse comes back I hope she is put in a fued with Melina that would be interesting especially since both of these divas are so great.

I LOVE MARYSE she is sexy pretty good in the ring good on the mic i LOVE when she speaks french. i hope when melina retains against fox and maryse comes out and challenges melina and beats her at a ppv and holding the title till vince realizes its stupid to have two diva titles and unifies them much like the tag titles there for maryse can allways say she is the DIVAS champion cause she held it the most

The Raw diva's scene has been falling after losing Mickie and Beth. Melina has gotten sloppy and then you have an injured Gail, Kelly Kelly, Fox, and Jillian Hall.

Maryse can add a much needed major heel to face Melina or eventually face Gail. Maryse is a great heel for the diva's division and you can tell when she is gone.

Maryse is good. Her in ring work is good and is getting better, and yes they do need her right now on the RAW brand. One thing people are forgetting here is Jillian Hall. She is a jobber because thats how creative writes her. She has SKILLS inring and can actually wrestle just as good as Melina, Michelle, Maryse, yet never gets the spotlight, or not for long. I for one, LOVE her gimmick. I mean come on! Not everyone in the WWE has to have a boring personality and look at all the gimmicks in the WWE. Kane, Hurricane, Goldust just to name a few. I do hope for a Maryse return soon, but I am also hoping that Jillian Hall gets that Divas title back and this time holds it around her waist for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back