• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Madden on DDP

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
Most of my e-mails want me to tell more DDMe stories. No kidding. So:

*Instead of drinking Corona with lime, DDMe used to squeeze limes into Coors Lite cans. To quote Scott Hall: “Bro…how redneck riviera is THAT?”

*Years after he engineered my firing at WCW by whining about my backstage disrespect for him – guilty as charged; NOBODY respected DDMe – his publicist called my radio show’s producer to request an interview so DDMe could plug his “Yoga for Regular Guys” DVD. This shill actually tried to work the “old buddy” angle. I had my producer tell him to f*** off.

Not long after, DDMe called Kevin Nash and said, “I can’t believe Madden wouldn’t have me on his radio show.”

Nash: “Page (long pause)…you got him FIRED.”

DDMe (incredulously): “You think he’s still mad about THAT?”

*Page won Battle Bowl at Slamboree ’96. He wore the ring EVERYWHERE. Mark.

Dam this was a good laugh. Props to madden for being a man and standing up for himself. I'm all about forgiving people, but not when they cost you your livelihood, and act like it is not a big deal.

Dam this was a good laugh. Props to madden for being a man and standing up for himself. I'm all about forgiving people, but not when they cost you your livelihood, and act like it is not a big deal.

Yes, a true man. The kind who has the producer tell the agent of the person he doesn't like he cannot come on his show, and publicly airing personal disputes over the Internet to better his business. That's called standing up for yourself. :rolleyes:

DDMe? Childish much? I don't know who act's more like a child. Him, Dallas or Dixie Carter.

Yes, a true man. The kind who has the producer tell the agent of the person he doesn't like he cannot come on his show, and publicly airing personal disputes over the Internet to better his business. That's called standing up for yourself. :rolleyes:

Valid point. I love the Nash response tho.

Lulz. Of course Madden would hate Doctors, they've probably been telling him that he needs to cut back back on the fatty foods for years now.

Mark Madden hates Doc.

Isn't it pretty much a fact that DDP pimped out his wife to get himself a push, or is that just one of those ridiculous rumors that floats around like Randy Savage banging Stephanie McMahon?

I would do the same thing.

Oh, and as much as I've grown to not hate Madden as much, does anyone care about him losing his job? I don't.

Which job are you talking about? His job with WCW? I don't think Mark Madden cared all that much about getting fired. He was already bad mouthing the company. He probably just hates DDP for encouraging Bischoff to pull the trigger.

Did he lose another job recently that I'm not aware of?

Mark Madden hates Doc.

Isn't it pretty much a fact that DDP pimped out his wife to get himself a push, or is that just one of those ridiculous rumors that floats around like Randy Savage banging Stephanie McMahon?

Just a rumor.. and Kimberly later had a RF shoot denying it all.. as did DDP. Its on youtube.

Madden lost his job, locally, for ESPN radio probably a little over a year or two ago. He said something about not caring about some senator dying or some shit. I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but it can be found pretty easily. That's the only other job he's been fired from that I know of.

Which job are you talking about? His job with WCW?

Yes.

I don't think Mark Madden cared all that much about getting fired. He was already bad mouthing the company. He probably just hates DDP for encouraging Bischoff to pull the trigger.

If he didn't care, he wouldn't still be talking about it. Either way, he sounds bitter, but I would probably act the same way.

No, but he's still really fat.

Which job are you talking about? His job with WCW? I don't think Mark Madden cared all that much about getting fired. He was already bad mouthing the company. He probably just hates DDP for encouraging Bischoff to pull the trigger.

Have you read how much he bitches about WCW?

Mark Madden is the cancer of the IWC. Nothing he has ever said or will say will never be relevant to any true wrestling fan's opinion.

[YOUTUBE]dZqo4OZ0Pqs[/YOUTUBE]

Love it.

I loved DDP in WCW, but his first promo in the WWF was the longest, most worthless promo I've ever heard.

You can't deny that when he first showed up, taking off that ski mask that it was indeed an awesome moment...then his entire career WWF went down the toilet.

I'm just glad they got Page to do the Nitro DVD.

Mark Madden is the cancer of the IWC. Nothing he has ever said or will say will never be relevant to any true wrestling fan's opinion.

That's a laugh. His bitterness does nothing to reflect his knowledge of the industry, and he clearly is fairly knowledgeable. He's an ass, no doubt about it, but he's not stupid.

The cancer of the IWC is the IWC.

Madden has had a grudge against DDP for like 15 fucking years, you can't take ANYTHING he says about the guy seriously, at all. This has to be his 12,000th article about how much he hates DDP.

Madden is a fucking moron of the highest order. Absolute buffoon.

>cancer
>"true" wrestling fan

Oh, wait, you're serious.

also Madden needs to just let go. What an uptight fat sack of shit. DDP is awesome and fifteen years is way too long to hold a grudge, even if he did get Madden fired. There comes a time when you just need to let go, you know?

Madden lost his job, locally, for ESPN radio probably a little over a year or two ago. He said something about not caring about some senator dying or some shit. I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but it can be found pretty easily. That's the only other job he's been fired from that I know of.

I'm very disappointed to hear that Sen. Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts is near death because of a brain tumor," Madden said on his sports talk show. "I always hoped Sen. Kennedy would live long enough to be assassinated. I wonder if he got a card from the Kopechnes.

That.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back